• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac OOC

Glad to be here. Someone mind catching me up so I can get in this.
So far nothing really happened
Yuri(Aries) Sol(Virgo) and Bellona(Sagittarius) are chillin in the kitchen
Allison(Scorpio) and Cordelia(Pisces) are waiting for the Aquarius ruler
The rest is just somwhere around the cottage or hasn't arrived yet
Also when it comes to Jason's arrival you can just... arrive I mean like the rest of us (idk if I'm explaining this right)

Ok, and Cordelia think that the Aquarius kingdom is terrified of the Pisces kingdom. ( I don't blame them for thinking about that. It is pure chaos over on their side of the ocean, and yet. The Pisces kingdom has extremely nice people, because they understand the other kingdoms' pain and sorrow. )
EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

So far nothing really happened
Yuri(Aries) Sol(Virgo) and Bellona(Sagittarius) are chillin in the kitchen
Allison(Scorpio) and Cordelia(Pisces) are waiting for the Aquarius ruler
The rest is just somwhere around the cottage or hasn't arrived yet
Also when it comes to Jason's arrival you can just... arrive I mean like the rest of us (idk if I'm explaining this right)
The ocean rulers can use the river to get to the cottage in the neutral land, because they don't need a carriage.

yea, I know
Seems like he made one hell of an impression on Cordelia
He definitely made a good impression on Cordelia by being a gentleman towards her. ( Did you know that Pisces can be a romanticism? )

Cordelia: *After seeing the neighboring ruler: Jason in public.* "Can I keep him? This guy is a gentleman and a hottie."
Me: No Cordelia. You are eight-teen years old.

Jason would probably think that it is weird, but then be reminded that Cordelia is the ruler of the Pisces kingdom.

At this point, Cordelia seems a bit strange, but that's not bad. His freedom thing and the way he looks at life means that he finds her to be interesting.

I am glad that Jason finds Cordelia interesting, because they don't know how weird the Pisces kingdom is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back