• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac OOC

Oh boy, and it is a good thing Allison did that. Cordelia is nice, but they can be strange as well.

I am wondering what do Aquarius and Pisces do for fun underwater in there free time?

The Pisces kingdom does a lot of things during their break from the hunting trip. They can sing, do a mermaid dance, painting, play an instrument, watch what the Aquarius kingdom is doing from the water border, and etc. They are a very creative kingdom, and some of the pisces people would beat up a shark, because of their boredom.
Heck, if the Scorpio kingdom gives them some gemstones. What they do with that is extremely surprising.

I am sure it would be and also what was allison's gift? I am still trying to figure that out.

Jason and Allison got a beautiful shark dagger, a pearl necklace, a painting, and some pretty seashells. It does have their zodiac sign on it. The painting has the pisces people singing, and doing a mermaid dance during the night. ( Cordelia secretly putted a merman beating up a shark with their bare fist in the background. )

Yep, and not to mention that it is the Pisces kingdom. They are like a teddy bear that you want to hug, because of how friendly they are.

Iโ€™m sorry guys, I just donโ€™t know when and where to pick my postings back up.

So what kind of things would the Leo people or area be known for?

No, just in general. (This question was directed toward Yuri, sorry)

The people of Pisces kingdom always blush when it comes to flirting, because of their romanticism. It gets even worse if it is from a hot person, and they might secretly want to keep them if they are interesting enough.

Pretty much, since the Pisces kingdom love romance. In fact, if a pisces person falls in love with someone. They will strongly love them, and will never want to leave them. However, they will do a disappearing act if you are mean towards them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back