• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Z O D I A C | Umbra [ O O C ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sounds good. Like I said, im in alot of rps. Most are either slow or dead. So I'm not worried about that. Just hope they don't get active. Can my Character be a conartist?

Sure, Jester! Just make sure that the character's existence is believable in the current setting. We won't accept unrealistic characters.

Let's just say that Zodiac doesn't have a good history with conartist characters, so as a GM I have to be wary of that kind of character. It's a long story.

Aye, I didn't say you couldn't make one. I look forward to what you and Omega submit!

Oh, I intend on still making one. Just saying it won't end the same way as however it ended last time.. I hope

Interesting i'll possibly join, just gotta look into the roleplay a bit before joining.

Uhh, can I still make a character for this? It seems fun and i'd like to go ahead and join.

Question.... Is this still open? It looks like an interesting concept. I've been wanting to start a story with Zodiacs as well but with a different concept. Lol

It's coming don't worry. I just cant post it right now due to inconveniences with my phone service. Dad forgot to pay the bill and I have to wait for that to get turned back on before I do anything. //

Users who are viewing this thread

Back