• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yugioh gx rp ( Au/ooc)

XQueen_Of_AvalonX

Love like you
hey everyone i've really been craving and looking for someone to main Manjoume jun/ chazz princeton for this role play idea i came up with the rp would be a bit ooc but i just love the characters and this plot a lot xD. So please feel free to message me if you wouldnt mind being my partner for this. If you would like any of your own ships in this rp please let me know!

Yugioh gx
type: Romance~, Adventure, angst, love affairs, cheating,ooc, time skip
ships: Ayumi( OC) X manjoume Jun , Priscilla Smith(OC) X Manjoume Jun, Priscilla Smith X manjoume Chosaku ( any ships you'd like to add!)

Plot: The events take place years after they graduate Duel Academy. Ayumi Kagura befriended jun when they were both children, They did everything together as best friends should. Unfortunately after a few years she had moved away but they were once again reunited at Duel Academy and became quiet close with each other once again and over those four years developed feelings for each other. Unfortunately the two had never told they others and had split way once again Ayumi going towards her dream of being an Idol and Jun to do his thing. Now years down the line she gets a call from here agent stating that he has a gig for her for an engagement party but was told to not give much details on who it was. Regardless Ayumi agreed to preform for this event being a sucker for love. As she gets there she starts to run into old faces such as Judai Yuki, sho, Ryo, Asuka etc. Confused on why all her old school mates are at the event she finds out that the engagement party is for her childhood friend/Longtime crush Manjoume Jun once he walks through the door with his bride to be on his arm Priscilla Smith who seems like a sweet woman (but underneath is just a cold and conniving as juns older brother chosaku). Once he walks in they are both shocked to see each other. While his older brother chosaku walks over chuckling about how he got great entertainment for the two. He purposely hired her to see them both hurt now what events will happen when they both see each other again.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back