• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu Yu Hakusho l One x One RP

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sora Aoi

A young woman with long blue hair was working through her job. She had to deal with many people in her life humans weren't friendly people. What she learned from working here they want everything. Drinks, food, and pushing the poor workers to death. After a long night working she locks up for the night she hates closing. Drunks are not easy to push out the doors. As she started to walk home from her job she just wanted to take a bath and cook dinner maybe enjoy herself for the night. But she had this feeling she was being followed she knew it was a drunk from her job. She did not want to deal with shit. She did not want any trouble also she needed to get away from this fool as she had halfway home this drunk haven't stopped following her. "You better back off." She warned. "Or what pretty lady? Come on. Your cute." He smirked at her Sora sighed before creating a ball of water that pushed the drunk into a wall lucky enough he was out cold. "I hate my job.." She needed the money to keep going with her life. She spotted Yusuke who just returned from Dark Tournament. "You're back." She was glad he was alright. "Another drunk?" He asked. "Yeah, they don't like to leave me alone." She explained.

Kurama

Kurama knows he would stick his head in a book in regards to making up for his school work, not that it was difficult for him. He had made plans to hang out with Yusuke and Kuwabara tonight and relax before focusing on his schooling after his absence upon participating in the Dark Tournament. He saw Yusuke talking with Sora and noticed a man who passed out drunk. “ Sora, now that you are here would you like to hang out with us?” He smiled kindly, they were just gonna get some takeout and play some games at the coin arcade down the block from Yusuke’s apartment.

Kiku & Shop Owner

Kiku entered the shop which functioned as a liquor store by day but the owner sold items off the black market. She headed down the basement and the shelves were crammed with bottles that preserved human eyes and other odds and ends. She can't help but swoon at the various potion ingredients at her disposal. She can’t decide on if she should take the night shade. It would make a deadly poison for sure but effective. “ What do you have for me there, Kiku?” The shop owner stared at the purple bottle in her hands. “ It's poison. One drop of this can kill twenty humans.” She explained. “ You never fail to impress me.” He smirked, “ There’s something I want to show you.” The owner led her to the stockroom where he kept his special item just for Kiku.

It was a plant still in its pot. It looked like the size of a house plant but it had mouths with razor sharp teeth. Kiku looked at the plant, her eyes lighting up and she looked at the owner. “ Now this is a hydra plant. It's still juvenile, they can grow to be as tall as a bus. It can be the size of a building when it reaches its full form. If it loses either of its head for any reason it can regenerate them. It also secretes a venom that can stop a wound from healing. I’m not sure what other abilities it has. ” He explained. She approached it, running her fingers over its body. “ How much for it?” She asked. He needed to name his price and she’ll pay no problem. He shook his head. “ Think of this as a gift for you for contributing to my shop over the years.” He smiles, chuckling at her excitement. Kiku pressed her hand firmly on its body and she reverted the plant back into its seed form with a burst of green mist. She had leaf tattoos all over her body and her left eye glowed a pink hue. “ Thank you so much. I’ll get to the potions you asked for. I can’t thank you enough.” She had so many uses for that hydra. Kiku returned to looking like a normal 19 year-old and left the shop.

Sora Aoi

Maybe a break would be nice for once. "Sure, I can use some fun." At least she doesn't have to worry about drunks may be assholes but drunks. "Good! let's go have some fun!" Yusuke grinned before heading to the arcade down from his place. Sora followed the group inside the arcade there were many video games it seems like Kuwabara wanted to beat Yusuke up in a fighting game she figure boys will be boys she laughed at them before finding herself at a cane game. She loves cane games more than anything she likes cute things that came out of the cane game. She spotted a stuffed fox she had a thing for foxes.

Kurama enjoyed fighting games and using strategies to win and advance to the next stage on any game of any kind. He won no matter the difficulty mode the game presented. He approached Sora who was at one of the crane machine. “ We will be here all night if we let them carry on like that, they’re very competitive.” He smiled with a shake of his head. He followed Sora’s gaze to the fox plush sitting situated among the other prizes . “ You like foxes I see. I am quite fond of them myself, they known to be highly intelligent and witty.” Kurama searched his pockets for some loose change. He put in the correct amount of money and set to work on winning that fox for Sora. It didn’t take that long and he bent down to pick it up, handing it over Sora.

Last edited:
Sora Aoi

She blushed as she stared at Kurama. "I-I do, I find them cute, I agree they're." She smiled as she takes the stuffed fox from him. "Thank you." She hugged her prize as she watches two boys fight with each other she giggled at them. She hasn't eaten anything also she wonders where they're going to order out from. "Are you guys going to order pizza or something?" She asked if she can help out with the food if they wanted her to. Yusuke stared at Sora for a moment. "Pizza sounds great to me. Let's finished up here. I can kick Kuwabara's sorry ass." Yusuke smirked at his best friend. "We'll be here all night Yusuke!" She pouted and then giggled.

Kurama

Kurama shook his head. It was just a friendly gesture, nothing more. “ I just thought I’d help.” He had called it knowing Yusuke and Kuwabara would be at odds with each other. He had patience. Plus he’s used to them competing with one another. It was turning out to be a nice night, a good reason to make up for their participation in Dark Tournament after all. “ Pizza sounds good to me though what toppings?” He could go for whatever they wanted; he's not a picky eater. Though a plain cheese pizza sounds good.

Kiku

Kiku entered the arcade quietly making a beeline for the shooting game first then to the panchinko machine where she played a good hot minute. She thinks Japan is a fascinating country and at the same time strange in her eyes.

She didn’t think finding undergarments in vending machines was a real thing until she saw it for herself one day. It’s really odd yet laughable. Kiku made a circle around the arcade, aware she’s not alone. She didn’t pay much attention thinking it was just friends out for a night of fun.

Though she turned to look thinking one of them was really cute, her gaze falling onto Yusuke in particular. She smiled to herself, turning back to her machine concentrating on her racing game. She was up against eight AIs almost at first place.

Last edited:
Sora Aoi & Yusuke

"We order two different pizzas, I want pepperoni on mine. We can get one cheese"
She explained what she wanted Yusuke and Kuwabara thought that was a good idea after Kuwabara was beaten by his best friend again. "Damn it! I lost again!" As two guys stared at the girl who entered. "She is very good with that game." Yusuke has never seen anyone dose that with a racing game before. "Hey go and race with her!" Sora pushed Yusuke to the game with a smirk on her face. "Don't push Sora!" Yusuke snapped at her before staring at Kiku. "Hey, can I join you?" He asked

Pepperoni and cheese pizzas sounds good.” Kurama will eat both regardless if he's that hungry. He looked to Sora who was smirking at Yusuke and she pushed him to race the girl. He sensed her demonic aura right off the bat. The young woman seems to be a level A or a lower B class. He stared at Sora again. “ Would you like to play a game together?” It was unfortunate Hiei won’t be joining them tonight.

In his own words he earned a well deserved night of relaxation after spending the majority of the Dark Tournament fighting brutal battles with his life on the line. His perspective is video games don’t fulfill his need for a quiet night. He also quipped that he doesn’t understand human technology nor does he care for it. Hiei took off for the night saying he’ll see them later.

Sure.” She smiled, pointing to the bike nearest to hers with a flick of her thumb. It would be nice to race with a human for once than a computer. She sensed Yusuke would be fun and he gave off a bad boy vibe. She likes that personality type. Kiku pressed a few buttons to get the race started. It will be Yusuke, the computers, and her. It sounded like a challenge. She wonders who will get to the finish line and rank 1st place. It’s going to be interesting and fun.

Last edited:
Sora Aoi

"Sure we can play a game together. Do you want a game you have in mind?"
She asked if she did not care as long she can have fun tonight she just wanted to forget about the drunk and her job for once. She looked around the place for a game to play together she wasn't sure if Kurama was into fighting games or racing games. There were many games to pick from she stared at the DDR game. "Do you like DDR?" She asked about one of her favorite games it's a two-person game they just have to follow the music. She watches Yusuke and this new girl race against each other.

Yusuke

He stared at the young girl with a smirk he does wonder how good she was he took the seat next to her and then placed his hands on the wheel. "Hey don't be too hard on her!" Kuwabara shouted at him as he rolled his eyes at his best friend. He did not care if she was a girl he still going to kick her ass. "Ready?" He asked before putting his money into the game as he took off with his car on the track. Kuwabara watches the two play the game together he hopes this chick will kick Yusuke's ass.

Kurama

I haven’t played DDR but I’m willing to give it a try.” He walked to the platforms, seeing the arrows. Kurama turned to Sora who joined him on the other platform. He knows DDR is some dancing game but that’s his scope of this particular game his interests lie in fighting or strategy games. “ How does DDR work?” Kurama suspects he’ll be having a workout with the ambience of the music itself. “ The reason I ask I know it’s a dancing game but I’m more of a fighting or strategy type of person.” He stared at the screen. It will be a fun experience anyway.

Kiku

Kiku snickered, she's not made of glass nor a damsel in distress; she hates those types. It’s going to be fun like she expected. It didn't take long for her to see that Yusuke is cocky or probably is. She did some tricks to throw Yusuke off his game while keeping up her wits. She kind of wishes Kuwabara would join in on the fun. He seems like fun too albeit protective of girls it seems. She didn’t mind really she finds it a bit endearing.

Last edited:
Sora

"You just need to follow the arrows on the screen. You use your feet to move around."
She explained how the game worked she looked through a song to use for this game there were many DDR songs to use. She picked 'Butterfly by SMILE.dk' she loves that song. "Get ready it's going to start." As she got on her end then started dancing on the pad as she was hitting the right arrows to get points also. She figure he was more into fighting or strategy games. Unlike her, she wasn't great with those games she does like RPGs at times.

Yusuke

He stared at the scene in shock this girl just threw him off?! Kuwabara was laughing his head off. "Shut up Kuwabara!" He shouted at his friend. He did not think she would do that to him he pushed on the gas to get caught up with her. There was no use this girl was good! The only thing he can do is keep up with her. To see who going to win. He wasn't going to lose this girl.

Kurama followed Sora’s lead. It didn't take long for him to get into the heart of the game. It was fun. Although his skills lie in fighting and strategy rather than dancing he was having a lot of fun regardless. He can also see Sora racking up a high score; she must’ve played this game a lot. “ Thanks for showing me how to play. I won’t lie, this is my first time playing. I can help give you some pointers with some fighting games if you want.” He offers. He won’t mind playing another round of DDR; it's certainly a workout though.

Kiku laughed as Yusuke and her were neck in neck almost to the finish line. He feels like he would be a fun person and a challenge for her though the girl plans on ending this now. With her final trick she made it first. “ Good game! It was fun! I hope there’s no hard feelings between us, but you seem like a good sport. You want a rematch?” She smirked. “ I’m down for another round if you’re game? Oh my name is Kiku by the way!” She was up the challenge.

Sora

She blushed then smiled. "You're welcome, Yes I would like that." She stared at the fighting game that Yusuke and Kuwabara were playing before Kiku returned to the place. "Let's try that one" She pointed out. Her stomach was hungry also but one more game wouldn't hurt anything she notices it was going to rain soon she did not want to be out in the rain. She did not want to relive herself as a mermaid in front of her friends she walked over to the fighting game and then stared at it for a moment as she read how to play the game.

Yusuke

He lost! Kuwabara was laughing at him he glared at him. Then stared at Kiku with a small smile. "I enjoyed it also, There are not many females out there that would play against me." As she asked if he would be up for another game. He wasn't sure he was getting hungry himself it's seem like Kurama and Sora were enjoying themselves. "We can play one more game. We're going to get some food soon. My name is Yusuke. This my friend Kuwabara." As he gives out his name and his friends to her.

Kurama gave Sora some tips for the fighting games, he nodded in approval as she got the hang of it. He joined Yusuke, Kuwabara, the other girl for some pizza. Kiku took a slice of cheese pizza for herself and took a bite. It tasted pretty good with the gooey cheese. “ Are you two dating?” She teased Kurama and Sora and then she took a sip of her cola. The boy took a sip of his own soda. It was rather a bold question indeed. Kurama fell silent and chose to really not answer Kiku’s question. “ It was a joke.” Kiku can’t help but laugh to herself. She didn’t mean anything by it really. She dug her straw onto the ice. “ I heard you beat Yusuke in that racing game.” He grabbed a pizza from the pan. It tasted good, especially the pepperoni one. “ Yup, I gotta say he’s fun and quite a challenge. He’s a good sport too.” Most of the guys she played against are sore losers who usually cried when they lost. It felt nice to have fun. To be fair not all of the guys were like that it was the small percentage that rubbed the wrong way.

Sora & Yusuke

As Sora got used to the game she played for a while before joining the others for the pizza. She sat down next to Kurama as she grabs some pizza herself. Kiku's question made her face turn light pink. As she grabs her cup of soda also she stared at Yusuke who was still down about his loss to the game. "Not many people would ask Yusuke to play. Fact, He skips school." Kuwabara explained as Yusuke glared at his friend. "I'm not great with sports. I'm good with fighting." Yusuke smirked as he thought of the old woman he was planning to visit soon he haven't seen Genkai since the day of the Tournament. "I hope Genkai is doing alright" Yusuke does care for grandma. "We can visit her tomorrow," Kuwabara added he also worry about her also.

Kiku & Kurama

She didn’t comment on Yusuke skipping school so he’s a bad boy after all. “ Hey don’t be sad, there's next time you can race me again.” Yusuke seemed like the type who would enjoy this sort of thing anyway. She won’t back down from a challenge either so the feeling is mutual. Sports sounds boring. She can sympathize with Yusuke. Kurama thought of joining the boys too, perhaps after school. “ I’ll come by Genkai’s house tomorrow but maybe after school.” He had a lot of makeup work left for him. He smiles knowing talking about school bores Yusuke to tears. “ Who’s Genkai?” Kiku tilted her head, eating her pizza and drinking her soda. Genkai must be Yusuke’s grandmother or an aunt or his teacher maybe. “ She’s Yusuke’s mentor but he calls her grandma.” Kurama knows Genkai calls Yusuke a dimwit; it's sort of a term of endearment. “ This Genkai must be special.” Kiku frowned, she thought she heard that name before in Makai. She can’t place where exactly. A light bulb went off in her head she remembers Genkai made a name for herself in Makai with her partner, Toguro, she doesn’t the details of why they aren’t together, no one does.

Sora & Yusuke

"I wish I would come. I have to work tomorrow. I have to close tomorrow also."
Sora hated that shift the most. Yusuke smirked then grinned at the challenge. "You on Kiku!" He felt like he just met a great person. Sora giggled at Yusuke looks like someone has a new friend she was glad also. "Can you just ditch your lame job for once?" Yusuke felt like she needed a new job Sora frowned at Yusuke. "Lame, Yes. But I can't they paid well for me." She explained as she finished with her food. "If get out early, I'll visit," Sora explained she hates to leave her job like that maybe Yusuke is right she should look for a new job. "Thanks for the fun. I need to get home before it rains." She did not have anything to cover herself with to keep her dry.

Kurama has a chapter to read from his history textbook but he’ll likely finish it soon there’s some homework questions about that chapter. “ I’ll walk you home if you want. Your apartment is not far from my house.” He pointed to his umbrella and the weather forecast called for a storm tonight. Kiku smirked she would offer at some point to take up Yusuke as a sparring partner but perhaps later. “ Get ready to have your ass kicked!” She got up to leave and she has her plants that need her attention and potions to make. Kiku left before the storm arrived and she did feel some rain drops on the top of her head. Frowning she looked up at the black sky darting into the alley and using a leaf to keep the rain off. She went to her apartment hoping to see Yusuke again soon.

Sora

"Are you sure?"
She asked him if she did not mind if his house wasn't far from her apartment. "Okay, I don't mind." She stared at Yusuke and Kuwabara with a smile. "I'll see you two tomorrow." As she walked out of the building with Kurama with his Umbrella covering she did not have to worry about transforming. She stared at the sky she love the rain but she did not want to get wet in front of humans. Upon arriving at her apartment she smiled at Kurama. "Thank you, I had fun tonight also." She heads inside she heads up to her apartment. Upon unlocking the door she opens the door to a dark room she turns on the light.

Yusuke

He smirked at her. "I'll be ready!" He was getting pumped up now he went back to his place after Kuwabara went home to take care of his kitten. His mother was out drinking again. He wasn't sure if he would go to school tomorrow or not. He hasn't gotten a mission from the baby prince in a while. "Good I can use a vacation." He did not want to deal with Koenma's missions.

I had fun myself.” He stared at the black sky noticing it’s raining hard now, overhearing a strong chance of a thunderstorm around midnight tonight maybe. “ It’s going to be interesting tomorrow when we drop by Genkai’s home for a visit.” He can imagine the insults thrown at each other and maybe Genkai makes Yusuke train in spite. Genkai’s training sessions are usually hard core which often leaves Yusuke complaining. It’s going to be a fun time tomorrow for sure. “ Sora? I was wondering if you are busy on the weekend or free maybe on Saturday? Maybe we can get some dinner or watch a movie?” He’s up for anything really. He knows this is his way of asking Sora out on a date.

Last edited:
Sora Aoi

She blinked as she stared at Kurama. "A movie would be nice." She would love that she jumped at the sound of thunder she hated storms the most. "Would you like to come in and wait until the rain passes?" She asked she hate to leave him outside like this she hope Kiku and Yusuke got home alright. In some way, she wanted to meet Genkai also the old woman maybe can help her with her powers also.

Kurama

He blinks he didn’t wish to intrude in Sora’s space the sound of thunder rattled the windows. “ Maybe just a little bit.” He noticed Sora looked worried, it was a little obvious and he guessed it was about Yusuke. “ You shouldn’t worry too much about Yusuke, he'll be fine. I’ll be worried about anyone that tries to mess with him out there. I don’t think a a simple thunderstorm will stop him either.” He would think no thug would be stupid enough to mess with Yusuke of all people, they would be mincemeat if Yusuke had the chance to pulverize them. He’d gotten stronger from their battles in the Dark Tournament after all. Yusuke’s final battle with Younger Toguro was no walk in the park.

Sora

"I figure as much."
As she heads into the kitchen to make some tea for them. As she was getting the water some of the water splashed on her this tigger her transforming she blinked her blue mermaid tail smacks some of the water. "This is lovely. Stupid water." She muttered she did not want to leave the kitchen if she did she wasn't sure how Kurama would react to her. She knew she'll be human again in a few minutes what can she do now? She grabs a towel and started cleaning up the water she spilled on the ground.

Yoko Kurama

Kurama got up to see if she’s alright and he suspected she’s not human for a long time. He grabbed a mop from the broom closet and started mopping up the spilled water. “ I suspected you weren’t human for a long time.”Yoko spoke cooly. He suspected she was princess Sora who went missing without a trace. He looked at the girl as if to explain herself. Yoko didn’t know the whole story except her kingdom had been invaded but that’s about it. He mopped up the water still staring at the woman. It was going to be a long night. He suspects there’s some tragic undertones to the story but he’ll see.

Sora

"I-"
She stopped herself as she notices this wasn't the red-haired guy she knew. "You're a fox demon?!" In shock, she gripped the towel in her hands. She gripped her shell pendant under her neck. "I'm a mermaid Princess, My peal gives me powers to transform into a human. But when wet, I transform into a mermaid. In any water even rain." She explained as she stared down at the ground for a moment. "My kingdom was destroyed by human hunters who wanted my peal." She knew her pearl can control the sea if falls into the wrong hands but only can be pricey also. "I came here to the human world to start over, maybe one day return to my kingdom and rebuilt it." She explained she does like this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back