• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Sign ups/Recruitment)

Ammokkx Ammokkx Based on the deck I'm making right now for my other character... You aren't. To even have a chance to compete I'm going to need some strong strategies (I'd use Blue Eyes or Red Eyes but I'm not sure if that would be banned so...)

Tbh I think I'm like the only one in here running some legitimately jank cards. Y'all need to up your jank game.

your jank don't mean shit when my amorphage + lair of darkness lock you out of literally everything! >: )

Ammokkx Ammokkx Based on the deck I'm making right now for my other character... You aren't. To even have a chance to compete I'm going to need some strong strategies (I'd use Blue Eyes or Red Eyes but I'm not sure if that would be banned so...)
well, good lucl getting the only 3 blue eyes' in existence.

your jank don't mean shit when my amorphage + lair of darkness lock you out of literally everything! >: )
Jank = bad and barely functional though. I find cards like Destructive Draw and Xyz Shift a lot more interesting than better options. The only reason I'm interspersing it with proper removal and protecion like Twin Twisters and Safe Zone is because I've stopped trusting people to play nice long, long ago.

yeah, Amorphage is no fun to play against. Fun for the player, not the opponent.

I know what it does. I'm just not very interested in playing against it IC when the opponent isn't restricted by RNG and is already making plans to abuse that power.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 So, are they supposed to be like actual 'masters' or is that just some fancy prophecy name, and they're just randos who got roped into prophecy shenans?

They are actual Masters of dueling with that specific method.
so like, do they actually hold the title or nickname of 'master of ~insert~' or?

Because I'm planning on having my character be a whiny-ass b*tch because he wants to play an Xyz deck, but can't because he's meant to be a 'pendulum master'

Welp, I'll be gone for a few, but if this 'does' start up while I'm gone, it'd be nice to get some time and space to breathe and catch up.

Also, holy heck this took off.

I can take the Pendulum spot if you want to run an XYZ deck for your character. I may do Metalfoes or something similar.

Thawne Thawne ...Hmm... I may actually use a combination of Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes... Would be rather interesting to see what comes out of it. I also plan on having a underdog character with a surprisingly powerful boss monster no one will expect once it shows up.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 So my train girl is a master of XYZ... Hmmm... Okay.

Thawne Thawne ...Hmm... I may actually use a combination of Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes... Would be rather interesting to see what comes out of it. I also plan on having a underdog character with a surprisingly powerful boss monster no one will expect once it shows up.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 So my train girl is a master of XYZ... Hmmm... Okay.
I was going to run pure Blue Eyes, but my boss monster wouldn’t be what you’d think from a deck like that.

Huehuehue.
I can take the Pendulum spot if you want to run an XYZ deck for your character. I may do Metalfoes or something similar.
Ah, no, my character's just going to be whiny because he legally cannot play an xyz deck because hes a pendulum master xD
I know what it does. I'm just not very interested in playing against it IC when the opponent isn't restricted by RNG and is already making plans to abuse that power.
Yeaaah probably shouldn't have used a deck I'd actually play at a tournament here.

I mean, if you want, I can just brick myself every time XD

I LIKE TRAINS intensifies

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I appreciate this chance to be amongst the greats... Though question... I would've expected a Ritual Master to be seen ?

Thawne Thawne Okay then I'll just use Red-Eyes... Hope to see what you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back