• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Sign ups/Recruitment)

At some point, I'm probably going to get my character to play a real deck. Only after seeing serious shit.

I kinda just randomly threw together one of my 'im bored so lets play a shit deck at locals' sort of deck and called ot a day xD

Also the fact that there aren't many pendulum decks I really like.
1. "I've seen too much stuff happen without me actually noticing. I will now notice and kick some butts. With trading cards."

2. Fair enough. Really. Do it all the time.

3. Amen. (I 'like' Pendulums, but I'm not the best with them. And yes, I know Pendulums exist for Frightfur too, but I don't want 'em.)

I see... So, playing to fit the theme itself? It's an interesting thought, I'm not going to lie. I mean, at the end of the day we all have different styles, so we can't really make 'everyone' happy, but - hm. I should really look into this whole 'deception' thing, seeing as that's the key concept overall. We'll see what happens when we get there, eh?

More like, figure out what your character would like to play like. I have a play style in mind for Yuki, but I also want to keep it a surprise as half the impact is ruined if I share it ahead of time.

With previous characters, though, l did have defined idea for how they would play. Sayaka, for example, was a girl with a Gagaga deck and a Number in the extra, but since she didn't really control her Number monster, she always waits until the last possible moment to summon it, since she doesn't want to be possessed by its power. That's why she went for a lot of really aggressive battle-and-burn strategies, because she wanted to end the duel as quickly as she could before being forced to summon her Number to stand a chance.

Another character I played once had no level 4 or lower monsters in his main deck, because his entire style was to get big-number monsters on the field and then wing it. All he cared about was summoning some big numbers and not thinking too hard about it, so he played relatively little spells and traps compared to his boatload of level 5 or higher monsters that special summoned themselves, and if he did play spells and traps, it was in function of getting those on the field faster.

Hm... I may have to get back to you on that one...
Honestly, Raidriar would probably play Endymion, if it had to be pendulum. I think I mentioned somewhere that he used to play Kaijus... Amorphage doesn't suit the character whatsoever.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Noticed you were online. Can we get those OOC and Character threads like Zerozero suggested so we can move the discussion out of the interest check and get it going into a more suitable place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back