• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Sign ups/Recruitment)

Oh.... There goes using heralds then :closedeyescryingfrown: ... RIP my favorite deck .... But hey I get to murder people with trains !

Oh.... There goes using heralds then :closedeyescryingfrown: ... RIP my favorite deck .... But hey I get to murder people with trains !
I get to murder people by making them depressed bc they can't play the game...

while complaining about not being able to play an xyz deck bc is pendulum master and therefore must play pendulum

honestly... what happened to the good ol' Black Luster Sol-

oh

Envoy of The Beginning happened.

I get to murder people by making them depressed bc they can't play the game...

while complaining about not being able to play an xyz deck bc is pendulum master and therefore must play pendulum

You making your character yet?

If you want an appearance for him, I can't think of Crybaby any better than.......

Shinji Ikari!

Welp. I guess I'm waiting till a start or something.

Can I practice or something. XD

Thinking rival will be female as well. The kicker however is she's a redhead.

Wait, a redhead and Jack's child? First Carly gets shafted as soon as the Dark Signers arc is over and now she gets shafted in a non-canon RP where he wound up with some unknown woman. Poor girl.

Eh, whatever keeps us busy. Right? Better get 'some' form of practice in... ...If they agree. Doy!

Wait, a redhead and Jack's child? First Carly gets shafted as soon as the Dark Signers arc is over and now she gets shafted in a non-canon RP where he wound up with some unknown woman. Poor girl.

Then again, spiky haired anime girls seem popular these days.

Sure. Go fight Edgy Evilswarm user. ( Ammokkx Ammokkx )

wait what.

Eh, whatever keeps us busy. Right? Better get 'some' form of practice in... ...If they agree. Doy!

I sure don't. I don't really like dueling for the sake of dueling, I rather be a proper narrative reason for it. I could maybe re-use a character from a previous RP if you want practise, but I'm not using Yuki needlessly.

wait what.

I sure don't. I don't really like dueling for the sake of dueling, I rather be a proper narrative reason for it. I could maybe re-use a character from a previous RP if you want practise, but I'm not using Yuki needlessly.
I was joking about being edgy.

Eh, I mean. I'm not forcing you at all, I'm just saying it'd be nice to at least get 'some' practice for it. Just me being me, I suppose.

Eh, I mean. I'm not forcing you at all, I'm just saying it'd be nice to at least get 'some' practice for it. Just me being me, I suppose.

I don't even know if we're going by 4k or 8k life, and even then, I see duels as more a clash of ideals. There's no real reason for the two characters to fight, so I don't see much reason for making them do so. Again, if you prefer, I have like a million +1 characters from failed-or-otherwise RPs I can temporarily res to give you a scrap, I'm just not willing to do it with a character I still want to show off IC as their first showing.

I was joking about being edgy.

That ain't the part I was confused about, I just didn't know why I was chinese volunteered out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back