• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Sign ups/Recruitment)

I’m down for the oendulum master. I’ll have to use D/D/D probably, since Odd Eyes Pend is banned and that’ll make my Odd-Eyes deck unplayable

I don’t want to run Qli, since that mainly involves Qli stun decks and may cause some frustration, but I’m fairly limited on my options now that Odd-Eyes and D/D/D are out too.

Ammokkx Ammokkx ... Have we met before ? Anyways, I definitely will whenever I edited it between the next few minutes.

I was briefly in KOgaming(Zontar)'s thread, if anything. I don't really like the guy, though, so I didn't stick around for his RP(but he never started it anyway despite having a lot of interested players lmao)

Ahrima The Wicked Warden x3
Darkest Diabolos, Lord of The Lair x3
Amorphage Envy x2
Amorphage Gluttony x3
Amorphage Goliath x2
Amorphage Lechery x3
Amorphage Pride x2
Amorphage Sloth x2
Lector Pendulum, The Dracoverlord x2
Luster Pendulum, The Dracoslayer x2
Master Pendulum, The Dracoslayer x2
Master Peace, The True Dracoslayer x1
Amorphactor Pain, The Imagination Dracoverlord x2
Amorphage Infection x2
Amorphous Persona x3
Draco Face Off x1
Lair of Darkness x3
Amorphage Lysis x2
Pendulum Switch x2

Ahrima The Wicked Warden x3
Darkest Diabolos, Lord of The Lair x3
Amorphage Envy x2
Amorphage Gluttony x3
Amorphage Goliath x2
Amorphage Lechery x3
Amorphage Pride x2
Amorphage Sloth x2
Lector Pendulum, The Dracoverlord x2
Luster Pendulum, The Dracoslayer x2
Master Pendulum, The Dracoslayer x2
Master Peace, The True Dracoslayer x1
Amorphactor Pain, The Imagination Dracoverlord x2
Amorphage Infection x2
Amorphous Persona x3
Draco Face Off x1
Lair of Darkness x3
Amorphage Lysis x2
Pendulum Switch x2

We have our Pendulum Master!

Now we just need his profile.

the pendulum master was indecisive and liked all 3 archetypes... so he put them all in one.deck

And here I am sitting here trying to read all of this.

What the heck is going on. XD

Tbh I think I'm like the only one in here running some legitimately jank cards. Y'all need to up your jank game.
Honestly, all I need to do is hope I get the right cards. But as said, it's freeform, so I kinda get to choose what cards I draw...?

So in other words the biggest flaw of my deck is dead.

Have mercy on your character's flaws. I'm sorry in advance. I'm eager, and I'm confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back