• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe Accel (Sign ups/Recruitment)

Andrita Andrita

You will indeed need to remove the number Monsters and links.

I have no rules on Malefics however. But then again, perhaps they were created in this time but were not done for revenge purposes, but entertainment.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Y'know, been meaning to ask, how are you handling the dueling in this RP? Is it freeform or does the GM/some simulator determine draws? Depending on the answer I might make some tweaks to Yuki's deck.

Somehow, I doubt you'll be getting one for a while. I'd say we can maybe start when we have all 4 main characters 100% confirmed.

Honestly, there aren't really too many good Pendulums, but I'd either go Superheavy Samurai or D/D/D (from personal experience, that is).

Absolutely not D/D/D! Those guys summon *everything*. I'm thinking Majespecter, Yosenju, Igknight, Qliphort, Dinomist, Amorphage and, yeah, Zefra too. There's a lot of Pendulum decks that have a more 'pure' playstyle.

Zefra then. Who's wishing to call claim?

LostHaven LostHaven ... My other character was strictly going to be a Lair of Darkness Duelist.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ... I wasn't going to use the Numbers or Links... I was just giving a good idea on what the deck I used looked like.

LostHaven LostHaven That's fine.. I was just surprised anyone else was going to try Lair of Darkness... But I'm not sure if we are even allowed to use the same deck. If not, i'll just do a Monarch for her then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back