• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

Jay was confused. Why wasn't anything happening? Was this even a Shadow Duel? He wasn't sure, he just shook his head and sprinted over to Acacia, hoping she was there and alright.

"Hey, Acacia! Are you okay!?" Jay yelled, panicking.

Acacia only looked away from Jay as she left his question unanswered. "I'm going to be in trouble." The red head sounded emotionless as she just placed the helmet back on. Looking back at the teen. She handed over a card.

"You won the duel. It was a pleasure solving the problem for you, if you have anymore questions come here again for another representative to help you." Acacia soon started to walk back to her cycle as she gave a blank card with no stars or any effect or even a title.

Jay was even more confused. It looked and seemed like Acacia, but it wasn't. Jay looked at the card for a split second, before he saw Acacia walking off. He grabbed her arm with a firm grip and said, "Acacia, what's wrong with you right now? What happened to you?"

Acacia only stopped as she turned to Jay, her eyes hidden behind the glass of her helmet. "That's classified. If you have any questions please wait till tomorrow and ask the representative." Acacia soon pulled her arm back and hopped onto her cycle.

"Show them that card to get your answers. No duel required." With that the red head revved the dark pink bike and soon drove off.

Jay went home that night, but wasn't crying this time. He was scared, but something good seemed like it was about to happen. Jay skipped school again and returned to the site of the past nights events. He had the blank card clenched in his hand. He had spent the whole day studying it, trying to figure out what was special about it.

This time it was Vincent that showed up at the site. His blue eyes facing Jay as he held out his hand patiently. "Please hand over the card if you have it." Vincent was still monotone as he spoke.

"Once you've given it, I'll answer any questions you have for the Organization as best as my host's abilities are."

Jay answered warily. "What does this card do and why do you want it?" Jay asked. He held the card out, but kept a firm grip on it. He didn't want Vincent just to snatch it.

Vincent only put a grip on the card as he stared at Jay with expressionless eyes. "This card is a representative's duel spirit. The reason as to why we want them is so that we can return them to the correct representative in order to keep them in the conscious world."

The dark haired teen just looked at the card before looking at Jay. "It's a card that can be played in a duel, but what monster it becomes depends on the rep that you took it form."

Jay was confused, hearing a bunch of lingo from Vincent. Jay managed to put most of the pieces together.

"So, this is Acacia's, right? That means if this is given to Acacia, she'll return to her body?" Jay had no idea if he was even close. Thorough explanation was definitely needed.

"This is Acacia's duel spirit correct, however, it won't allow her to return into her body." Vincent just stared at Jay with cold eyes as he gave an explanation. "She's already in her body, but her mind is unstable. Meaning she requires the card to work properly as a host."

The teen only pulled the card to him as he looked at right into Jay with hard eyes. "Once a representative has lost, they drop this card that shows their inner duel monster. Without it, our host's body fall into a deep coma-like state and remain this way until the card is returned."

Jay was still rather confused. It sounded like it would be good for Acacia if he returned the card. However, part of Jay felt that he was being lied to. Still, he would also get answers by returning the card. Still, a few things didn't add up. It wasn't usual for Jay to be skeptical, but these weren't normal circumstances.

Jay raised his eybrows. "Wait, then how did Acacia drive off? Why didn't she enter her coma or get sucked into the shadows? I also want to know who or what she is hosting."

"The effect sets in slowly, Acacia nearly crashed five minuets after she had been driving. With some people it can take a day to pass out or it's instantaneous." Vincent only snapped his fingers before looking at the card. "When it takes less time it means the monsters stronger than normal."

Blue eyes soon looked back at Jay. "It wasn't a shadow duel. The organization heard your compliant and sent a host they thought would be able to convince you to join. Clearly, it didn't work." Vincent stayed calm as he continued to give answers. "She is hosting an agent." The answer couldn't have been more vague as he shrugged.

Jay just nodded his head. So many questions. So many thoughts. It was impossible to squeeze everything out. Especially with Vincent's bare minimum answers.

"What is your organization and what do you want to do? Why do you want us? Are you even Vincent or are you another 'agent'," Jay said nervously.

(Sorry, I couldn't think of much to write about. Tried to match your length but didn't come close.)

(It's okay!)

"We're simply a collective of duelers. However, we desire to watch humanity at a singular point fall off and wither on the ground." Vincent sounded monotone as a creepy smile grew on his face. "We desire duelist who have potential. We need a strong host who can endure the shadows." The teen only ripped the card out of Jay's hand as he answered the last question.

"In a way, I am Vincent. Just as in a way the last agent you dueled was like Acacia. Some traits appear as well as mannerisms that we can't completely stop without having are host body's quit on us."

Jay cringed internally. This didn't sound like good stuff. He was happy to hear that it wasn't actually Acacia and that this wasn't Vincent. Jay wasn't happy about having the card taken though.

In a single breath, Jay asked, "How do we get back my friends? Also, how long have you been around, watching us?" Jay wanted to know of he had sensed them around Vincent, causing the extra hostility.

Vincent only stared at Jay with a dark smile as he leaned in slightly. It was one of those scenes from a horror movie where the killer is revealed. Vincent soon gave an answer. "I won't tell you, trash." However, as he started to walk away he did answer the last question.

"Oh, the Organization has been watching you humans since the beginning. Ever since your distant ancestors first invented fire."

Jay was frustrated now. Even whe it wasn't him, Vincent stil managed to bother him.

"Wait, answer my question! We had a deal!" Jay yelled as he watched the Vincent/not Vincent walk away. Ir was infuriating. Jay however, refrained from running after Vincent. That was askig for trouble.

(Time skip? I'm not sure where you're taking this, so I'll just follow your lead. It does make it more fun though.)

(heh okay!)

A week had passed since then. A few more duelist had vanished without a trace, though they weren't from the championship. Neither Vincent or Acacia had shown themselves. However, here right now was Acacia standing in front of the school doors waiting for the place to open.

Green eyes only staring up at the place she shuffled her deck slowly. It wasn't the rushed way she did when she was nervous or scared. Just more of a bored kind of pace.

Jay had searched the city inside out, trying to find Acacia, maybe locating Vincent too. No dice. He gave up after a few days, hoping to find them on accident.

Jay walked up to school and saw red hair. It reminded him of Acacia. He then looked a bit closer, before realizing something. It was Acacia!

"Acacia! Acacia! Are you okay?" Jay asked, running up to the girl.

The red head only turned and looked at Jay, her eyes were a little bit different. They looked, duller than their regular vibrant green. "Hm, I'm fine!" Her voice sounded amused as she looked at the teen.

"Why are you asking?" Acacia smiled, but it wasn't right. It looked fake, like someone had plastered it on.

Jay scowled and growled a bit too. This was infuriating him. It was clearly not Acacia. That was obvious.

"Get out of her body and return her spirit to normal. I'm saying this once and only once. We have no business wih you guys. You have no business with us. Now leave." Jay said this assertively, clearly angry.

"No, Vin will get mad at me with the rest of the organization if I fail this mission." The agent only twirled a strand of red hair as she looked away from Jay. A pout on Acacia's lips as studied the school.

"I remember coming here before, to something similar to human schools." The voice showed less emotion as it gave up the act of being human.

"You aren't very good at your whole imitation thing," Jay said angrily. He put his hand on hos deck for comfort. "What exactly is this mission?" Jay asked. "You owe me answers. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for me."

Acacia shrugged the insult off as she looked at Jay. "I haven't been a human for a long time, so forgive me." The red head bowed lightly before smiling slightly at the question.

"Oh, it's a rather simple mission." Acacia walked closer to the teen as she spoke. "I'm here to send your cognitive thought into the deepest stage of them realm of dreaming possible without causing you to go into a comatose state. AKA, I'm here to prep you to be a host." Acacia giggled happily as if she told a joke.

Jay shuddered. He then gained his composure and looked the girl in the eyes. He said, "if you want a duel, fine. But I promise you, that won't happen." A new thought came to Jay.

"Here, you win, I'm forced to join you. I win, you leave Acacia's body and stay out of it, mleaving her okay afterwards, and don't try to host my body." Jay thought this over a few more times and didn't regret his choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back