• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

Jay gave a scowl. "Yeah, I'm the one who plays dirty. I end my turn, " Jay said, clickin his tongue at the end. He had one card that he needed to draw. There was a famous quote for Duel Monsters that Jay knew. "The heart of the cards." Jay realized, he now needed to believe in the heart of he cards and in Acacia.

Acacia smiled a little bit as she saw Jay scowl. The red head only bit her lip as she went back to keeping a expressionless face and drew her card. "Alright, I draw." The teen only looked at her hand before she activated Miracle Fertilizer.

"I special summon to the field Gigaplant and use the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon on Dragon Shield." Acacia stared at her friend as she remained calm.

"Go on," Jay said. He only had Exploder Dragon on the field now. Still, if he could last this turn, he could still win. He just had to draw the right card. If that happened, he could win the duel. Maybe even snap Acacia out of her daydream.

"Gigaplant, attack Exploder Dragon." The red head didn't mind as her monster went to the graveyard. She knew Jay only had 1400 life points now as Acacia soon ended her turn.

"I'll place one card face down and end this turn." The teen had placed down Negate Attack as her green eyes stared at Jay.

(No battle damage is taken during battles with Exploder Dragon. You don't need to change your post, I'm just letting you know.)

Jay was rather confident now. She had no monsters and one spell or trap card. Jay closed his eyes as he drew his next card, hoping he had what he needed. He got it. Melefic Red Eyes Black Dragon. "I start by activating Melefic World! Then, by removing Red Eyes Black Dragon from play in my deck, I special summon Melific Red Eyes Black Dragon from my hand!" Jay said this all with a sense of pride. "I now attack you directly!"

(Oh alright!)

"I activate Negate Attack." Acacia only flinched as she stared at Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon. Her head started to hurt badly as she tried to calm down. The card would be destroyed.

Jay felt excited and sad at the same time. He could tell that Acacia was trying to break out. He knew that Acacia was aware now. He knew that this card was driving the spirit insane. "That's okay. I end my turn now. Acacia, I know you remember! Keep fighting! Don't let the spirit control you!" Jay's heart began racing, even faster than before. He hoped that if the spirit could get rid of his monster, Acacia would be able to stop it. It was his only hope.

Acacia had a really bad headache as she bit her lip. What was... Why was she... Wow, the red head was really confused right now as she drew her next card. Acacia only stared at her hand as she just placed one monster face down. "I place one card face down and... End my turn." The teen's voice was strained as she looked down towards the ground.

The shadow however was intrigued. Gold eyes only stared at Jay before looking at Acacia, a smile formed on the being's lips as it got closer to the girl. "I won't let you win so easily."

Jay wasn't sure what she was trying to do. It wasn't a very big move. He smiled a bit. "Wouldn't dream of it." Jay closed his eyes once again. He hoped to have a good draw. He knew that there was some flip effect of that monster. Or, at least he assumed that. Acacia had a small hand, so that may have been her only possible move. When Jay looked at his card, he saw it was Foolish Burial. A nice card for the occasion. "I activate Foolish Burial and send Melefic Truth Dragon. I bet you remember that card too. I now attack your face down with Melefic Red Eyes Black Dragon!"

Acacia only turned her card over as she showed her monster. Lord Poison the red head smiled as she looked at Jay and soon special summoned Gigaplant back to the field. "Thank you for bringing him back to the field for me." Acacia smiled as she planned her moves out.

Jay knew that was a big move, but he was still confident in himself and Acacia. "That's okay. I end my turn," Jay said with a fake calmness. He prayed to the Yu-Gi-Oh Gods that they would smile upon him and frown on the spirit. He needed any help he could get.

Acacia just drew her card as she smiled. A dark look in her eyes as she placed her card on the field. "I summon to the field Lonefire Blossom." The red head looked at the small flower before she activated its effect.

"Now, I tribute it to summon Tytannial, Princess of Camellias." The high leveled monster appeared on the field as it looked at Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon. Acacia just smiled as she pointed towards the dragon, "Tytannial attacks Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon."

The shadow smiled darkly as it looked at Jay. Golden eyes were glowing brightly as it placed a hand on Acacia's shoulder. "Face it kid! You've lost!"

Jay grinned and yelled back, "That's what you think! But, by paying half of my life points, I can special summon Melefic Truth Dragon from my graveyard!" Jay hoped that his new monster would be enough. He then remembered something. "Acacia, remember this card? You were going to give it to me! Remember and fight back against whatever is nagging at you! Don't let it control you!" Jay tried to yell whatever encouraging thought came to his mind, but he was drawing a blank for the most part. He had 1200 life points left. 1200 life points until he was done. However, he did have a 5000ATK monster on the field.

Acacia only clutched her head as Malefic Truth Dragon appeared on the field. The red head looked like she was in pain as she looked over at Jay. "I-I..." She could only stutter as the shadow yelled at her. Its voice filled with malice as it tried to control her actions.

"Lay down that card!" The being got closer as it forced the teen's arms to move, Acacia whimpered in pain as the shadow made her look like a puppet. "Lay your trap down, stupid girl!" Yellow eyes glared at the red head as it tried to force the move. Only to be surprised by the girl's next words.

"I-I surrender."

(I'm assuming she's putting her hand over her deck.)

Jay gasped at what Acacia said, her hand over her deck. All of the monsters on the field faded away and Acacia's life points drained to zero on Jay's duel disc. Jay was struggling to process what had just happened. He put his cards back in his deck and walked over to Acacia, hoping nothing bad would happen to her.

"Acacia! Are you okay? Please, be okay!" Jay yelled frantically. He needed to make sure he could get out of here with Acacia and everyone else who was trapped.

(Yeah)

Acacia nodded slowly as she gave a weak smile towards Jay. "I-I'm fine." The red head only tried to sound strong as she spoke. Green eyes showing some of the pain she was feeling as the shadow near her looked like it was seeing red.

The shadow being only growled as it went towards the wall. Yellow eyes only starred at Jay as it spoke darkly. "Wait until my superiors here about this, child." With that, the shadow only left the two as a bright flash over took both of them. When Jay was finally able to see again, the teen's eyes were assaulted with color and the girl passed out on the ground.

Jay had a serious look on his face, but he scowled at the shadow. When Acacia fainted, he dropped down and picked her up. He put her up over his shoulder and slowly made his way back to the high school, where he found Vincent in the same spot. Jay was a bit sad, probably from the effects of this world, but he was happy to have saved Acacia. He could tell that she just needed some rest.

"Hey Vin, look at what I found," Jay said slowly and quietly.

Vincent only looked at Acacia with sad eyes before a scowl came to his face. "Don't call me that." Well, at least the tall teen didn't call Jay trash as he gently took hold of his cousin. Dark hair hiding Vincent's eyes as Acacia took slow steady breathes.

"Thanks for..." It was clear the teen wouldn't be able to bring himself in saying thanks for saving his soul as he just went silent. Vincent just shook his head as he looked at Jay. "I'll take Acacia home."

(Alright, I was confused for a moment.)

Jay thought about it. While he didn't want to go home with Vincent and a somewhat conscious Acacia, he knew that Vincent wasn't in the greatest shape himself. He had been in that other realm for weeks, having it eat at his soul and his mind. Jay couldn't imagine enduring that. He stepped forward and said, "Wait, do you mind if I go with you? Neither of you are in very good shape. I think it would be better if I go with you, just to make sure you're okay," Jay said, with more worry than he usually had for Vincent. In fact, Jay didn't see that same shadow behind Vincent that he used to. He seemed like an innocent victim. Perhaps Jay did have a sense for spirits and danger.

(It's okay!)

Vincent sighed as he nodded. He was way too tired to argue with Jay, exhaustion was the kind of thing to make the taller forget about a rivalry. "Fine, you can come along..." Vincent mumbled this as he started to walk/drag Acacia towards their apartment. "I'll need someone to help me call Auntie anyway." The dark haired teen was slow as his blue eyes remained unfocused. In honesty, Vincent was surprised that hadn't passed out yet.

Jay went along with Vincent, realizing how tired he was. "Man, going to another realm really takes it out of you," Jay said jokingly. He realized that Vincent was going really slow. Jay wasn't bothered though. If he had been in there that long, he would be too. As they continued walking, Jay began taking deeper breaths and he could feel his eyes begin to sag. He looked at Acacia, feeling bad about letting so much happen to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back