• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

Jay scowled at her. "Don't you think I wanted to? My hand is a bit empty," Jay snarled. "I end my turn." Jay was praying that something good would happen. Or something bad would happen to her.

Acacia only nodded before she drew her next card. A dark smile went on her face as she stared at a blank card. "Well, since I'm going to lose this duel... I think I'm going to hurt you first."

The red head showed the blank card to Jay as it slowly started to gain print. "Vin probably told you this, but these cards can be used in a duel. So, I summon to the field Acacia's Duel Monster." The monster that showed up onto the field was Twilight Rose Knight, however it had red hair and green eyes as it looked scared at Jay.

Jay looked at the monster with fear. He could tell. He knew. That was Acacia. She was a duel monster now. An actual duel monster. If it wasn't so terrible, Jay would have thought it was awesome. He stood there, his throat starting to swell up. He couldn't attack Acacia, but he would have to. There wasn't another option.

"Just... continue..."

"Huh," Acacia only looked at the duel monster with unimpressed eyes. "I know the highest level for these things are 4 but did she really have to be so weak?" The agent just shook their head in disappointment. "And here I thought she might have been a Botanical Lion or something stronger than this."

"Oh well, this will be a good lesson for her." Acacia smiled widely as Twilight Rose Knight shook. "Twilight Rose Knight attack Luster Dragon!" The red headed knight had no choice as she tried to fight the dragon. However, she was soon destroyed as she screamed and the duel ended.

Jay dropped to his knees. He won the duel, yes, But what happened to Acacia? He had no idea.

"What... did... you... do... to ... her..." Jay said, more as a command than a question. He needed to find where Acacia was. "We had a deal. She better be in the same realm that I'll be in."

"She will, you big baby. I just sent her to the graveyard for a fraction of a moment." The agent only smiled as they walked over to Jay. A kind look on her face as she handed over four cards to the teen. "Acacia bought you these before I took over, I thought you might like the memento." The cards were Malefic Truth Dragon, Malefic Red Eye Black Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, and Malefic World.

"I have no clue how she got some of these, but I thought you could use them since you're going into the realm." Acacia smiled as she looked at her nails with boredom.

Jay felt relieved to here Acacia would be there. There was hope. He stared at the cards in awe. They were four extremely rare cards. Something that would be hard to repay.

"Well, thanks. I guess you aren't completely terrible. Now taking me to the stupid realm already and get out of Acacia's body," Jay said harshly. He was tired of this. He kept his straight face and looked the girl straight in the eyes.

Acacia sighed dramatically as she just looked at Jay. "Your funeral is my dream." Well, that was a creative spin on the old saying of your wish is my command. The red head just took her hand and placed it over the teen's heart.

"This might hurt, a lot." With that, Acacia dug her nails into Jay's chest as she started to pull out a blank card. "P.S. You might wanna give her something that means a lot to her to completely wake her back up." The agent smiled as Jay's vision started to turn black.

When he woke up, he found himself in a dark place. It looked similar to the high school but, something was off. All the colors were gone, nothing but black and gray stood out. Jay was the brightest thing in the whole place.

Jay looked around, trying to figure out where he was. His chest still hurt from the nails digging into him. He heard what Acacia said after that, but didn't think about it too much. He had a headache and couldn't think straight.

Jay tried to figure out where Acacia would be. He decided to search the whole high school first, since it was right there. When Jay moved, he could tell he was moving, but it didn't feel like it. Still, he just searched as fast he could.

Nothing came out besides a few duelist that went to the tournament. However, Jay did see someone familiar that might help him find Acacia. He was tall with, as far as the teen could tell, black hair.

Vincent was sitting on the stairs of the high school. He looked like he had been washed and stripped of his color besides the faint blue color that showed up in his eyes.

Jay ran up to Vincent. While they hated each other, Jay knew they both needed to help each other.

"Vincent! Vincent! I need your help," Jay said, running up. "Before you say no, it's about saving Acacia." Jay was breathing heavily and he didn't know why. He had only run maybe fifty feet, if that. Perhaps it was just his adrenaline.

Vincent barely even looked at Jay. He looked sickly, like a shadow of himself as he just looked away again. Dull eyes looking back at the stairs as he closed his eyes. Nothing came out of his mouth as he just sat there.

"Couldn't help you..." The teen's voice was hoarse, as if he had been screaming for a long amount of time.

Vincent was clearly out of it. Jay looked around. Everyone else was the same way... All looking sickly and pale, like this world had done something to them. Jay got an idea.

Jay pulled out the Fiend of Flora and Dark Magician of Chaos. He smacked Vincent across the face with both of them and yelled, "Vincent! Snap out of it!"

The teen's eyes widened as his turned from the force of the slap. Color started to bleed back into Vincent as his hand went to his cheek. "Did you just slap me with my own card, trash?!" The yell was surprising, but it was something the real Vincent would probably do.

He looked less pale and sickly as he glared at Jay. He still didn't resemble himself but he was close enough to work with him.

Jay took a deep breath and was pleased that Vincent was now aware and listening. Jay straightened his face out and began speaking. "Vincent. I need to get you and Acacia out of here now. We have less than 24 hours before I'm pulled out of here. If I can take you and Acacia, I will. But I need help finding your cousin." Jay was pleading with his somewhat rival. "I need you to focus and not let this world faze you. It does something, but I don't' know what. You just have to fight it."

Vincent rolled his eyes like what this world did was obvious. "Ugh, it starts to slowly drain your hope and mind." The teen only looked away from Jay as he stood up. His clothes had holes in them and he looked like someone had beaten him up. "As for Acacia, I don't know where she's at. I would've started looking for her at the place they first saw her. I remember waking up here in the stair well."

The dark haired teen just looked at the school for a moment. "Listen, check the arena where the tournament was or maybe the card shop where she works. Just, be careful of them." Vincent didn't really say who they was or were but he did take Dark Magician of Chaos back.

Jay shook his head. He realized Vincent was too drained to help. He had been in this world for over a week. "Thanks Vin, I owe you one," Jay said, sprinting off. He didn't mind Vincent taking the card back.

Jay thought of what Vincent said. So, Jay knew exactly where he should be heading. The site where Acacia was defeated. Where Jay dueled the fake Acacia.

Vincent didn't say anything on being called 'Vin' as he just held his card close to his chest and sat back down on the stairs. A small smile was on his face.

Acacia was curled up against a stone wall. Her face had scratches and bruises covering her. She looked really bad as cried silently. She wasn't as badly faded out as Vincent had been, but she was really close to it. Once green eyes only looked at the dark alleyway as she waited on nothing.

Jay searched every which way to maybe spot Acacia if she was anywhere by. But sure enough, she was right in the alley by the site of the duels. She looked terrible, her body covered in bruises and scratches. Her skin was fading, just like Vincent's.

"Acacia! Acacia! Look, I found your cousin! We need to get out of here! Now!" Jay yelled, clearly in a panic.

Acacia didn't seem to acknowledge Jay as a dark figure placed a hand on her shoulder. The figure just stayed half-way in the brick wall as large golden eyes looked down at the fading girl. A giant toothy smile was on it's face as it talked to her. "He can't save you. Why should he? You're weak, a small insect that's killing a larger flower for its own benefit." That voice, it was the same voice of the agent in Acacia's body.

"I-I'm not..." Acacia only weakly protested as the being continued on. A fresh batch of tears started to flow down colorless cheeks.

Jay was starting to get scared and angry at the same time. The Fake Acacia was influencing her, trying to break her, down to her weakest components. Jay stepped up and punched the wall, but didn't feel anything. "Acacia! Acacia! Snap out of it! Don't listen to the voice, listen to me!" Jay then pulled out Fiend of Flora and grabbed Acacia's hand. "Acacia, you have to hold on. Fight whatever is nagging at you. You have to." Jay came to the conclusion that Vincent had a much better mental protection system than Acacia. That was why Acacia was in such bad condition so quickly.

Acacia stared at her hand she saw Fiend of Flora. Her green eyes started to become vibrant again before the shadow got angry. "Why do you keep pretending?! You're not strong, you're not good, you're a weak pathetic flower that needs to be cut off!" The red head looked confused as she tried to cover her ears. "Stop." Her voice was slightly stronger, but still weak.

"No! You think you're safe with him when He's the reason why you were sent to the graveyard! Why you got hurt! You're crying! It's his fault and you're too blind to see it!" Acacia's eyes widened as she looked at the shadow being and then Jay. The green started to turn black as she frowned. "I-It is."

Jay squeezed her hand and put his other hand on her back. "No Acacia! This person, th-this thing sent you to the graveyard, not me. This thing tried to send me here too. Acacia, Vincent was strong, I'm being strong, you need to be strong. Focus on my hands, focus on the card. Don't look away. You need to focus," Jay said this slow and clear. He then pulled out four cards. The Melific set of cards she had grabbed for Jay. "Acacia, focus on these."

The being growled dangerously as it slapped the cards out of Jay's hands. "Enough! HIS monster hit you and sent you to the grave! HIS failure to save you sent you here! Focus all your anger, your hate, and be strong for once!" Acacia only looked at the shadow as it smiled wickedly at her. "Oh, you wanna know how to be strong? Well, it starts with hurting the people who've wronged you!"

The red head looked back at the ground as she started to stand up. Her legs were shaking from the strain as she leaned on the wall. "I-I want to be strong." Acacia's eyes went to an extremely bright green as the being laughed. "That's right kid! Now, lets sow him how strong you can be~" The grinning shadow handed over a sinister looking duel disc as Acacia equipped it on. "Now you've got it! Show him your fury!" The yellow eyed entity just watched Acacia start to grow darker like a shadow.

Jay didn't care. He kept trying. "Acacia, it's lying! She attacked me! She sent you to the grave! If you want to be strong, stand up to this thing! Dueling will accomplish nothing! Remember Vincent! Remember the card shop! Remember me!" Jay kept yelling, but started to feel that it was pointless. Jay could feel he was losing Acacia. A duel may have been the only way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back