• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

Acacia looked to be thinking. It couldn't be worst than having the organization's wrath brought down on her, but she wasn't willing to completely give up her body. "I'll make you a deal, if you win I'll give you the whole day to find Acacia in the realm and if you do I'll leave."

The red head picked the deck back up as she grabbed her duel disc. "If you can't I'll call your mind out and leave you in your body. Nothing to it." Acacia put her hand out as she tilted her head. "Do we have a deal?"

Jay thought for a moment. There was a good chance that she was lieing. He then realized hehad to take a cchance.

"Deal. I'll even let you go first," Jay offered. He hadn't thought to consider how hard it mightbe to find Acacia in the Realm. But that wwasn't important.

"Alright then." Acacia smiled as she drew her six cards, in her hand was a monster, two spells, and three traps. "I'll do my best!" That sounded like the actual red head as they thought of what to play.

"I'll place three cards face down and end my turn on that note." Acacia had placed down one monster in defense position as well as Dust Tornado and Bottomless Trap Hole. "Your move Jay!"

Jay drew his first five, two monster, two traps, and a spell. He was a bit concerned about this duel, but discarded any of his anxiety. It was just another duel.

Jay was a bit intimidated by the three face downs. The monster either had to have a kicking defense, or some crazy flip effect. Still, you had to take a chance. Jay drew his sixth card and saw it was a monster.

"I activate the spell card, Mystical Space Typhoon! I destroy the card on the right!" Jay shouted. This was a big move. It had to count. Every move would count.

Acacia only flipped the card over to show, Dust Tornado. The card was quickly destroyed as she just looked at Jay with a questioning gaze. Her green eyes trying to analyze the human as she smiled lightly.

"Any other tricks or are you a one trick pony?"

Jay smiled at her, but not his usual friendly smile. It was a sneaky, sly smile. "I have more tricks than you think. I lay down a face down and summon Luster Dragon!" Jay announced. His face down was Dust Tornado.

Acacia didn't activate her face down as she looked at Jay with her head tilted. A smile was still on her lips as she just watched him. "Are you going to attack?" The red head questioned as she looked at her face down monster.

Jay looked at her and thought for a moment. The old Jay would have attacked right away, but this wasn't the same Jay. He knew better. She was baiting him into attacking her face down. She wanted him to attack her. No, he wouldn't fall for this.

"No, I lay down another face down and end my turn," Jay replied calmly. He hoped he wasn't tricked. It now occured to him that she may have done that on purpose, making him think she wanted him to attack, when she really didn't. Jay was hurting his own head, so he stopped thinking about it. His new face down was Sakuretsu Armor.

Acacia only giggled as she drew her card. "Too bad, I change Bird Of Roses into attack position." The bird showed up with a strong attack, but its defense was weak and the effect would have only happened if it was in attack position when destroyed. "Now, I summon Botanical Lion to the field!" The plant monster roared as it became a 2200 attack monster.

"Okay, Botanical Lion attack Luster Dragon!"

Damn, Jay thought. She had tricked him. Tricked him good. Still, he was prepared.

"I activate the trap card Sakuretsu Armor! This means your Botanical Lion is destroyed!" Jay said proudly. He felt like that was a good move. This person wasn't nearly as good as Acacia.

Acacia only tsked as she watched her lion be sent off to the graveyard. A small annoyed look crossed her face as she continued on with the duel. "Well, it looks like I might need this card then. I activate Miracle Fertilizer, with this Botanical Lion comes back onto the field!"

The red head smiled just like their actual host would as they made this choice and soon finished their turn. "With that, my turn ends!"

Jay was rather confused. She could have easily attacked him, but she didn't. It was almost as if... As if she was toying with him. Making a fool out of his abilities. A mistake she would regret. Jay drew his next card, a monster. A good monster at that.

"I activate Dust Tornado and destroy your face down!" Jay destroyed her Bottomless Trap Hole, glad to get that out of the way. One step closer to victory. "I now summon Element Dragon! But, I destroy it, so I can special summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" the large dragon appeared on the field. "Using my dragon's ability, I special summon White Night Dragon! White Night Dragon was a card Jay always kept in his deck. However, he rarely drew it and it was hard to summon.

"Now, I attack Bird of Roses with REDMD!" The dragon attacked with 2800ATK points.

Acacia took the 1000 points of damage as she stared at Jay with big eyes. But, they weren't big with fear. They were big with joy as the red head only activated Bird Of Rose's ability. "You activated its effect by destroying it with a monster." Acacia sang as she special summoned to the field Copy Plant and Spore in defense position.

"Anything else?"

Jay was alright with the two weak monsters. He should have attacked Botanical first, but that was a mistake he would have to deal with.

"I attack Copy Plant with Luster Dragon! I then attack Botanical Lion with White Knight Dragon!" Botanical was back down to 2200ATK points and White Knight had 3000. Jay was happy with significant amount of damage.

Acacia only smiled as she stared at Jay. Green eyes changed to yellow as they blinked for a few moments before going back to their regular color. She still had Spore on the field as she looked at her 2800 life points. No worry or concern showed on her face.

"Anymore tricks I should know of?" Acacia questioned the duelist as she waited for her turn.

Jay looked at her blankly this time. "I don't think I need any more tricks. You are going to lose either way," Jay answered cockily. "I end my turn."

(2200. I did 1000 then 800 just now.)

(Sorry!)

"Cockiness is going to get you killed, Jay." She sounded like the actual Acacia as she drew her next card. A smile on her face as she looked at her possible choices. "Alright, I summon to the field Lonefire Blossom and sacrifice it to special summon Tytannial, Princess of Camellias." The plant princess showed up on the field gracefully as Acacia activated Miracle Fertilizer.

"I summon Botanical Lion back to the field and play Book Of Moon on White Knight Dragon!" The red head smiled as she played Jay with her cards.

Jay thought things through real quickly. He didn't hesitate to make his move, assuming it would work well. "Thanks to White Knight Dragon, I can negate the spell card and destroy it!" He smiled at this.

Acacia laughed as she saw Jay play into her trap. "Thanks to you activating White Knight Dragon's effect, Tytannial's effect activates!" The red head smiled crazed like as she sacrificed Spore. "Your White Knight Dragon is now destroyed!"

Jay started freaking out mentally at this, until he realized something. White Knight Dragon would have been destroyed anyway. All she did was get rid of Spore for Jay. That wasn't exactly right, but it helped Jay calm down. He was angry for missing such an important detail.

"Okay, continue your turn!" Jay yelled.

Acacia giggled as she soon started her attack phase. "Tytannial, attacks Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. Both are destroyed and now, I'll end my turn by placing down the final nail in your coffin. a face down card." The red head had placed Wall of Thorns down as she smiled at Jay.

"Wow, you have some potential. I'm sure Acacia will be really happy when she sees you again! She's been crying her eyes out ever since I came in."

Jay's hand was empty when he drew his next card. He had to have a good draw. No, a great draw.

Jay wanted to scream when "Not" Acacia was talking about "real" Acacia. Instead, Jay drew his next card. A card that could decide his fate.

(How do you want this to turn out? I was thinking of having a Fissure.)

(Fine by me!)

Acacia tilted her head as she looked at Jay. "What did you draw? Can it save you now?" The red head questioned this like a child as she smiled and looked at the field. "Maybe I should tell Acacia just how sad this duel turned out to be."

Jay slowly flipped over the card. He smiled. This card could actually save him. "I activate the spell card Fissure! I destroy your Botanical Lion and Miracle Fertilizer!" Jay was so happy. "This leads you wide open for a direct attack from Luster Dragon!"

Acacia frowned as took the attack. She was still standing with 300 life points as her expression soured. "You should have summoned another monster before attacking me." The red head's tone was cruel as she waited for him to end this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back