• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

The shadow had covered Acacia's ears as it smiled at Jay. A sinister look on its face as it continued on. "Vincent always wins, he's stronger than you. You're nothing but a weed compared to him, but Jay..." The yellow eyed shadow smiled widely. "Is so much weaker. You are stronger than him, and if you want to stay strong you need to crush all those who are weaker than you."

The red head only looked conflicted as she stared at the shadow. "Crush those weaker than me?" She questioned the shadow as it nodded. The second it did, Acacia punched it. "Than I need to beat you first." The dark look never left her eyes as the shadow looked scared. It fled as the red head stared at Jay. "Duel."

Jay looked at Acacia. He was confident he could win, but he didn't want to duel. He didn't want to find out what might happen to Acacia if she lost. However, that seemed like the best option now. Jay then remembered something.

"I'll duel you, but don't think I forgot about our deal. Our deal that you have now broke." Jay directed this at the shadow.

The shadow hid behind Jay as he looked at Acacia. "I never said a word on helping you get her or hindering you. Our deal was I would let you in here for a day to find her and get her out if you could. Let's see if you can." The yellow eyed shadow stared at the teen.

Acacia only looked at the two with unforgiving eyes as she spoke. "You get the first move."

Jay took a deep breath. There was no point in arguing any longer. He simply drew his first six cards. Three monsters, two spells, and a trap.

"I summon Element Dragon and lay down one face down. I end my turn." Jay was a bit worried. He wasn't off to a great start. His first draw wasn't great. His face down was Dust Tornado.

Acacia just drew her own card. She had one monster, three spells, and two traps. Nothing showed on her face as she spoke. "I summon to the field Bird of Roses." The red head looked at Element Dragon as she scoffed lightly.

"Bird of Roses attack Element Dragon." The plant bird easily handled the dragon. A loud caw resounded as it claimed victory. Acacia wasn't smiling as she just looked at Jay. "I end my turn."

Element Dragon went down, bur that didn't both Jay. He had a plan set up. He knew it was the only way to get Acacia back. He would have to hold on until then.jay drew his next card, DRAGON SHIELD. THat would help him later.

"I summon LUSTER DRAGON! I lay down a down a face down and attack!" Luster Dragon attacked, destroying Bird Of Roses.

Acacia just stared as Bird of Rose's effect was activated. "I special summon to the field Copy Plant and Spore to the field in defense position." The red head looked calm as she waited for Jay to finish his turn.

Jay nodded his head. That's exactly what he xpected. "I end my turn." Jay inhaled deeply and looked Acacia in the eyes.

Acacia wordlessly drew her next card. Looking at Jay as she placed it onto the field. "I summon Botanical Lion to the field." The lion roared as it became a 2500 attack point monster. "Now, I use the spell Heavy Storm to destroy your face down card."

The red head looked merciless as she continued on. "Botanical Lion, attack Luster Dragon."

"Wait," Jay ordered. "I counter your HEAVY STORM with my quick spell card SHRINK! This cuts Botanical Lion's attack in half, making Luster Dragon stronger!" Jay had a smug look on his face.

"I counter, with Mystical Space Typhoon." Acacia only stared at Jay with a raised eyebrow as if to ask him if he had anyway to stop her attack now.

(Mystical Space Typhoon just destroys, doesn't negate. Shrink would still work right there.)

(Ah.)

Acacia still saw Botanical Lion's attack was half. A frown formed on her face as she just face palmed. "It didn't stop the effect did it?" The red head asked this as her monster was destroyed. She took 1250 points of damage as she sighed.

"I'll end my turn on that note." Acacia only pouted as she looked at the two monsters protecting her right now.

Jay realized something. While thia spirit was controlling Acacia, she didn't have much of Acacia's duel knowledge. Jay drew his next card and he saw it was a monster card, ARMED DRAGON LV5. It wouldn't help him too much right now.

"I summon ARMED DRAGON LV3! I then attack Spore and Copy Plant!"

Acacia just watched as Spore and Copy Plant were destroyed before her eyes. She still looked calm as she waited for Jay to finish up his turn so the red head could continued. The yellow eyed shadow only looked at Jay with curious eyes.

"Why are you trying to save her?" It asked him as it crossed its arms.

Jay simply looked at her as if she was insane. "Why? Because she's one of the best friends I've ever had. She's always been there, until you came into the picture. I'm saving her because she's helped me more times than I can count. I wnd my turn." Jay kept a straight face. He knew this... this spitrit was trying to get to him. He wouldn't alow it though. Not now.

The shadow only tilted its head as it stared at Jay. "So, people can still have emotions." The yellow eyes slowly looked back at Acacia as she drew her card.

"I activate Miracle Fertilizer." The red head only looked at the card with little interest as she summoned her monster onto the field. "I summon Lonefire Blossom." It was clear what was happening as Acacia sacrificed the small monster. "Now, I special summon Gigaplant to the field."

The large plant monster came out as it roared loudly. Acacia brought out her attack phase. "Gigaplant attack Armored Dragon Lv.3."

(How many LP do I have? Sorry, I lost track. Didn't put it in any of mymposts.)

Jay clutched his stomach. He really felt the pain from this one. His Armed Dragon went away, leaving Jay defenseless. "Argh, hold on Acacia!" Jay yelled out.

(Now it's 2800 since Gigaplant has 2400 attack point versus Armored Dragon lv.3's 1200.)

Acacia stayed composed as she looked at Jay. "I finish my turn by placing two cards face down." Wall of Thorns and Pollinosis were placed down on her side of the field as the red head stared at Jay. "Your turn."

The shadow only watched with curiosity at the teen's pain. "You know, if you forfeit that you won't lose the duel and end here." Yellow eyes stared deeply at Jay as it continued on. "Why don't you give up and save yourself?"

(Thanks.)

Jay gave a smirk. "I'll be fine. You should be worried about your existence after this," Jay said. He had a monster and two spells. His spells were Melefic World and Dragon Shield. His monster was Armed Dragon LV5. He needed a level four or below monster right here. He drew his card, a monster. Phew, Jay thought.

"I summon Exploder Dragon!" A big move for Jay. A good monster for the occasion.

(Welcome!)

Acacia stayed calm as she looked at Exploder Dragon. "That can't save you." The red head only sounded cold as the shadow next to her looked at Jay. "Humans are so strange... Willing to harm themselves for another." The being only shook its head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay nodded his head back, with a suit of confidence. "We will if we think it's the right thing to do," Jay said strongly. "I now activate Dragon Shield and equip it to Exploder Dragon!" A large dragon appeared in front of Exploder Dragon and formed a shield.

Acacia's eyes narrowed as she continued to stare at Jay. A frown had formed on the green eyed girl's face as she looked at the card with a dismissive stare. "Go on." Acacia's tone was harsh as she spoke at the teen.

"I now attack Gigaplant with Exploder Dragon! Usually, both monsters would be destroyed, but thanks to Dragon Shield, Exploder Dragon isn't destroyed." Jay threw on his smirk again. He then took it off, changing it to a glare at the spirit.

Acacia frowned as she watched Gigaplant be sent into her graveyard. Not that it mattered. She could always summon it back with Miracle Fertilizer later on her next turn. "You play dirty don't you?" The shadow only asked this as it hung in the air upside down. It was clear the being was bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back