• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dueling Legacy (Currently Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Giving a nod, he took another draw, the last card he had readied up. Dark Burning Magic..useful, but not right away. Though...perhaps it was? "Alright, I'll place one card face down, and end my turn. Your go, again.". Slipping the quick play face down on his field, he gave a nod as he continued to smile.

Field: 2x Valkyria, Dark magician girl, magicians rod
Backrow: Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magical Circle
Graveyard:2x Dark magician , Sages stone, Magicians navigation, Negate attack, Dark Magician Knight

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex

"You're serious? you're not going to attack, just waiting around? Well, who cares, my draw" Helnex said drawing his next card, Relinquished Fusion. With another sigh, Helnex said, "Your turn once more".

Helnex Life Points 7000, Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician, king of the swamp, Relinquished Fusion / Feild: Trapeze Magician (2x Performage Trick Clown), Performage Mirror Conductor ( in the Pendulum zone) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler, Performage Trapeze Magician, Performage Trick Clown, 2x Perfomage Plushfire / Removed from play: Relinquished

"I figured one more draw couldn't hurt. Have to have a little faith in my deck, after all...Let's see what I've got.". Drawing his card, he couldn't help but smile a little wider...he had this. Sages stone in hand, dark magician in hand, quick play ready...game, set, match. "I'll be activating my drawn spell card, one more sages stone! And with it, I'll empty my hand one more time to summon the Dark magician I have! And you know what that means, right?". Just like last time, the dark magician girl tossed a shimmering stone into the air, calling upon the last dark magician in his deck to the field. And like clockwork, dark magic circles wrapped around his Trapeze magician before simply fading it out of existence towards the out of play.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Helnex
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Great a return act," Helnex said as Dark Magician was summoned once more. "Well with Performage trick clown sent to the graveyard, I'll use his effect to bring out Performage Damage Juggler in defense mode!" Helnex stated as Damage Juggler appeared on the field.

Helnex Life Points 6000, Helnex's hand: Polymerization, Illusionist Faceless Magician, king of the swamp, Relinquished Fusion / Feild: 2x Performage Trick Clown, Performage Mirror Conductor ( in the Pendulum zone) / Graveyard: Black Illusion Ritual, Performage Damage Juggler, Performage Trapeze Magician, Performage Trick Clown, 2x Perfomage Plushfire, 2x Performage Trick Clown / Removed from play: Relinquished, Trapeze Magician

Isaac nodded once, studying his opponents field...he could do this. He would have a straight shot at his opponents life points, and with his three attack position monsters, he had enough to drop them to zero in one move! "Your clown is going to have to exit stage left, right after his appearance, because I use the facedown spell card Dark Burning Magic! Dark magician and his apprentice are the most skilled spellcasters one can find, and when they work in unison, nothing can stop them! Observe!" As the spell activated, two large black orbs of energy appeared at the end of each magicians rod. In a well timed fluid motion, they sent the orbs careening into Helnex's field...not just removing his monsters, but his pendulum and backrow as well, a massive explosion of dark energy doming over it. "And now, I'm going to end this duel! I hate to end a show, but this is curtain call! Dark magician, Dark magician Girl, and magicians rod, let's give the audience one big finale!" Each spellcaster leveled their rod at Helnex, before three large globes of energy slammed forward to tank his lifepoints.

2500+2600+1600=6700

"And that's the duel! Thank you for being such a tough opponent, it's not often I meet someone with such a good deck."

ChazGhost ChazGhost Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Helnex
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack BoltBeam BoltBeam

Helnex braced himself as the final attack came and wiped out his life points. Helnex was, of course, unhappy with this outcome for many reasons, like his boss was watching and he'd lose most of the cards he collected day. But the key term was most as some of his plants in the audience had grabbed plenty of rare cards when Helnex let them win to show that his little games weren't unfair and they already retreated before the match ended. "Why yes, that is the duel for now and a... interesting one at that. Next time I hope for it to go my way though" Helnex said doing his best to not lets his anger get the best of him, as Relinquished just watched Valkyrie from behind his master. "Well as agree everyone will be allowed to take back their cards," Helnex said gesturing the table before walking away. Helnex was planning on getting away before people started to notice and realized some Helnex crowd plants already gotten away with a sizable portion of them after they "won" them during Helnex guessing game earlier.

Rakki Nextem
  • Rakki squealed as she just watched the duel go on and then inevitably conclude. She could hardly stay still, clapping as much as she could. "That was... really cool!" She said, laughing a little and praising both magicians, both Isaac and Helnex, and then began thinking to herself. 'Dark Magician... That glasses kid knows what he's doing, as well... An impressive opponent, and a fun one, too... I can't wait for that day already.' She shook herself and then climbed off of the boss's shoulders, and towards the horde, waving joyfully and with a smile on her face. "It was a pleasure to watch that entire thing..." She said softly, bowing courteously then after and looking up to the others in said gathering.

Last edited:

• Minnie Marlouk​
    Minnie had been working on her duel runner since before dawn, the nightmares she had been having was constantly keeping her from precious sleep and it pissed the giant woman off to no end, as she wiped the sweat from her brow she heard a familiar haughty laugh "Hohohoho, so what's the matter is your deck giving you nightmares?" A voice said which caused Minnie to simply roll her eyes "As I keep telling you Frau, it's not you guys that are keeping me up" Minnie said with a mouthful of tools and the sun slowly came into view with Fraulein moving out of the way as the sunlight came in "Yes, yes I know, something about your daughter and your mind making them into nightmares" Frau said pulling out her umbrella to cover her even though she's a spirit with Minnie rolling her eyes once again "Honestly how insensitive do you have to be? Also the hell you bringing out your umbrella for? For one your inside a house and secondly you're a spirit and the sun won't bloody hurt you." Minnie sighed as she packed away her tools and made her way back to the main part of the house and into the kitchen with Vampire Fraulein floating behind as Minnie made her breakfast methodically "Yes well I apologize for being, well a vampire and that normally I would burn up in sunlight." Frau continued as Minnie started eating in silence, the silence so silent you could cut it with a knife. Minnie continued the silence as she moved on with her morning routine and then going back to working on her bike, it was a bit before Midday by the time Minnie had finished working on her bike and left to ride to the Duel Stadium. As she stopped at the Duel Stadium there was kid standing there looking confused and she came to a stop behind him with Fraulein managing to catch up with Minnie "Honestly that monstrosity is way too fast, can't you slow down?" Fraulein said as Minnie who simply ignored her as she got off her bike and crossed her arms "HEY! Kid what are you doing at the Duel Stadium?" She her voice threatening and booming

Interactions: ??? ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

• Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
    The male turned around to see a woman, who had the appearance of a turbo duelist there. Next to her was a duel spirit, yes he had the ability to do so.

The male would respond, although he sounded bored.
    "I'm here to duel, and hopefully get back home after."
    He yawned afterwards, before thinking.
    Not like this duel would be able to get me home either.

The duel field was gone, and his cards were neatly shuffled back into his deck. That went a little better than anticipated, honestly! The 'magicians' con was brought to a halt, though he didn't think he could use this street corner for a performance today due to all of this, would make it look like he did it solely to get him off the corner. He could see Helnex walking off, and though the thought occurred to him to walk after him...he decided better, after what he'd really just done. Walking towards Mari and Ryuko as some of the crowd started to disperse (As the show was over, and any cards had been retrieved) he smiled wide before speaking. "Well that went well, I think! Sorry I didn't play the card Ryuko, it was certainly good luck though. Here you go!". Ejecting it from his deck he held out the armed dragon XYZ to her, turning his attention to mari and her bunny. "Thanks for being announcer, that was pretty enjoyable! Names Isaac...I like the rabbit by the way!" Beside him, valkyria simply sighed shaking her head. "Win the duel, and right back to being nonchalant I see..." Taking notice of the young girl approach to comment on her enjoyment of the duel, he couldn't help but smile a bit wider. "Well, that's what I'm here for, right? I'm an entertainer, so I'm glad you found that entertaining.".

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer BoltBeam BoltBeam

Last edited:

• Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost

Ryuko would respond quickly.
    "We're just friends."
    After being asked if Minnie herself can be one of Ryuko's friends, Ryuko would accept, before looking back at the duel. Isaac had won, and Ryuko was glad. Even though he was sorry he couldn't use the XYZ monster, she shook her head.
    "No need to apologise. You won in the end didn't you?"

Smaller_Face_Portrait_Subaki.png
Hal Lisson
Fragrant Duelist

A strong gust of wind confirmed something for him: his first duel back in action wasn't going to be that easy. Thank god. "My Aroma Garden's last effect activates! When an Aroma monster on my side of the field is destroyed, I gain 1000 Life Points!" He said, and began glowing. He now had 6700 LP. He smiled a bit- Wait, he needed to, first and foremost, get himself under control. His... "darker side" would sometimes flare up, but thankfully it'd be in private, during net duels. This was way different. He was in public, being recorded by a camera. There was absolutely no way he'd let the other "him" out during this duel, on some innocent stranger. He'd sooner throw the duel than do that. That being said, he didn't want to do either of those things, so he decided that he'd try to continue the duel and stay strong.

"Alright, it's my-!" He said, very enthusiastically and nearly yelling, but cut off to take a deep breath and compose himself. "It's my turn." He said normally, drawing a card. He could definitely come back from Rosemary being taken out. In fact, he'd be able to easily do so. "I'll start by normal summoning Aromage Cananga!" He said, placing a monster card on his duel disk. A small tree sprouted up to Aromage Jasmine's left, and then yellow buds appeared and sprouted from it's branches. It was wrapped with a bright light as another magician appeared with candles, but this one had a seat and glasses. "Now then, I'll activate Aroma Gardening!" He said, gaining another 1000 Life Points, putting him at a respectable 7700 LP.

"I activate Aromaseraphy Angelica's first effect! By discarding her," He put a card from his hand into his graveyard, "I'll gain Life Points equal to the attack of an Aroma monster in my grave. I choose Aromage Rosemary!" He said, as a flower-adorned angel with stained glass wings and Aromage Rosemary, both transparent, appeared behind him like visions. "Huh.. I didn't know that the duel disks did that for Angelica's effect." He said as his LP rose to 8500. "Now that my Life Points are higher, my turn can really begin. Although, for starters, I'll activate Jasmine's second effect." He said, drawing another card. Aromage Bergamot! He began laughing, borderline maniacally, but he cleared his throat a bit and returned to normal. "Now then, since my Life Points are higher than yours, Jasmine allows me a second normal summon, which I'll use for my ace monster." He said, taking Cananga's card from the field and placing another in it's place. "Come out, Aromage Bergamot!" Cananga's hologram shattered, and then the pieces assembled into a small sprout. The sprout quickly grew, and budded, but the buds grew into fruits instead of flowers. The small tree was encircled with light, and when the light vanished, a caped magician stood in the plant's place. "Now, I'll activate Aroma Garden's effect!" He said, as the field took on a slight glow, he gained 500 life points, and both his monsters gained 500 atk and def. "Now, I hope you weren't intimidated by Bergamot's 2400 attack, or even his 2900, because it's going to rise again! I activate Bergamot's second effect, and he gains another 1000 attack and defense!" Hal said as Bergamot twirled his staff, which grew longer as he did so. "Now then, with Bergamot's attack stat at 3900, he'll attack your Archfiend Black Skull Dragon!" Hal said as Bergamot twirled his staff to a blur, and then pointed it to the dragon. When it stopped, a strong and green colored wind kicked up, twirled around the Archfiend, and tore it to shreds with wind shear. Hal had to stop himself from grinning like a mad man. He managed to end with the same amount of Life Points he had before, and even with a field advantage.

"With that, I'll end my turn." He said.

Tags
Acethekidd Acethekidd - Misha

Hal's Field
9000 LP
1 Card in hand
Aroma Garden
Aromage Bergamot (3900/3300, atk mode) Aromage Jasmine (600/2400, def mode)
Aroma Gardening
Rosemary, Cananga, and Angelica in his graveyard​

Last edited:
The Boss
Area: Near Machina Maintenance
"Not Bad."

The duel had come to a close with Issac besting Helnex, wiping out his entire field and life points in one fell swoop. Using the Valkyrie lock to blockade Helnex's attacks in order to build up his final combo was an admirable strategy. Helnex on the other hand, put up an almost lackluster fight. While putting up an admirable defense, that's all his masked companion could really do. There wasn't much in his arsenal to deal with such a strategy. That being said, losing to a kid in that manner and only barely scratching his life points was unacceptable. This duel was a wake up call for the tattooed male. The Boss would see to it that Helnex would come back much stronger. The Boss' eyes focused on the masked magician as he took the high road and made off with whatever cards he could. It seems he did one thing right today.

The Boss was left in deep thought for what to do next as Rakki excitedly ran to congratulate the winner. He and the Trishula user were 'just friends', apparently. Whatever that meant. It seems that the excitement of the duel caused her to have a bit of a change of heart about going through with the plan. Or maybe it only served to further stimulate and amp her up. He'd rather not deal with the latter. While The Boss was confident enough that they could take the two of them on, the announcer woman in the tacky magician's garb seemed to be a duelist too. Three at once might be biting off more than they could chew. The Boss simply hung back as he let Rakki mingle with the others.

ChazGhost ChazGhost BoltBeam BoltBeam Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

EBLaNJY.png

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
very lack
Tags: ,Kazue( ChazGhost ChazGhost
There was a rather sad look on the womans's face." Unfortunately, he doesn't have any parents
to get in contact with." she had to keep her voice down so he wouldn't hear. Although it didn't
seem like it, Avery always seem to get bothered whenever someone brought up his parents."His
only guardian was his grandmother, but she's...unable to take of him anymore so she brought
him to the orphanage." his teacher looked over at Avery, who was talking to his three friends. She
couldn't help but to feel bad for these kids..most defiantly Avery. Seem like he was going through
it
qNNJ3NT.png

oi akumara
Tags: Condor Fubuki ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )
"Ok,its my draw." Aoi drew her card." I'm going to activate my continuous trap, Naturia
Sacred!."
A large tree made form many branches sprouted form the ground." One of this
card's effect let's me tribute summon one earth plant monster in order to special summon
one earth insect monster as long as it's level four or lower form my deck."
Aoi Continued."
Before i do this, i'll change my face down Naturia Beans to attack mode, but he won't be
staying alone because i'm going to use sacred tree to tribute Naturia Beans in order to
special summon Naturia Fruitfly form my deck! Come on out and say hi~"
after
Naturia Beans was absorbed inside the tree, a little fly who's body was made
form fruit had flew form it
Naturia Fruitfly
[Monster|Effect] Insect/Earth
[★★★] 800/1500

"He doesn't seem like much, i know, but his effect will come in handy in just a
a second. Since i haven't normal summoned yet, i'll tribute Naturia Rocks and
summon Naturia Stag Beetle!."

Naturia Stag Beetle
[★★★★★★] 2200/1500

"Now i'll activate Naturia Fruitfly's effect. Each of your face up monster loses 300
attack and defense for each Naturia monster i control. Since i have three Naturia
monsters, your Darklord Amdusc lose 900 defense points. With only 1900 defense
points, i think my monsters can finally break through you defenses!"

(Ignore if needed)
" Naturia Stag Beetle, your up first. attack his Darklord Amdusc!." The large
beetle flew over and clamped down on the monster." Now Fruitfly and beast,
attack directly~"
after the monster dealt damage, they returned to Aoi's side.
" With that, i'll end my turn"

Current Deck: Naturia
LP: 8000
Cards in hands: -
Next Draw: Naturia Cherries
Graveyard: Naturia cherries, Naturia Strawberries,Naturia Guardian
Naturia Cosmobeet, Exetrio's Fang, Naturia
Banished:

Field spell:

PZR:
PZL:
EZ: Naturia Beast(AM)

MZ1: Naturia Fruitfly(AM)
MZ2: Naturia Stag beetle(AM)
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1: Recall(FD)
S/TZ2: Naturia Sacred Tree
S/TZ3:
s/TZ4:
s/TZ5:
HIbRH7u.png

Misha Wheeler
Tags: Hal Lisson ( Dolches Dolches )
Misha was actually surprised that he took out Archfiend Black Skull Dragon." Whoa..You took
down one of my strongest monsters so easily. A M A Z I N G." she laughed a little, but her
eyes lid up. She sure did love strong duelist..those who gave her a run for her money were
the best to duel. Anyway, after she was done being amazed, she noticed something off about
his behavior. She thought it was just her imagination, so she ignored it."Well alright, my go."
There wasn't much for her to do."I'm setting one monster in defense mode and ending my
turn there."

Deck: Red-Eyes Black Dragon
LP:7300
Cards in Hand: Meteor Dragon Red Eyes Impact, Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight
Nextdraw: solemn Warning

Graveyard: Red-Eyes Fusion, Summoned Skull,Red-Eyes Insight,
Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
Banished :
Field Spell:

PZl:
PZR:

EZ:

MZ1: Red-Eyes Wyvren(FD/D)
MZ2:Carboneddon(FD/D)
MZ3:
MZ4:
MZ5:

S/TZ1:
S/TZ2:
S/TZ3:
S/TZ4:
S/TZ5:
wvC0CM1.png

ai iuxian
Tags: Open/none
At first, Tai thought he was dreaming, but he could hear the voices of people and they didn't
seem to happy.
" Hey! come on dude! get up!"
"Yeah, get up! were trying to duel here!"
"Umm..should that even matter right now? he might need help."
"Where in the world did he come form?"

Tai slowly opened his eyes, his vision was kinda blurry. Once he came to his senses, the boy
quickly stood to his feet, but nearly stumbled back on ground. What in the hell..what was
going on here? He noticed people where gathered around him, noticed the hologram
monsters, but was really threw him in the loop was clear blue sky. It wasn't all grey and
gloomy..there buildings weren't destroyed." He seems alright..can you get out the way
now..were kinda in a duel here..a-and..where did you come form.?" one of the duelist spoke.

That's right..he came here form another world..but why? his memory was foggy. all he knew
that the world he came form was nothing like this. Without saying anything, Tai slowly backed
slowly and left the crowd. He just ignored the yelling form the duelist who questioned him."..Why
am i here..how did i get here? i-i can't remember.."

Last edited:
Condor Fubuki
  • Naturia Fruitfly
    [★★★] 800/1500

"He doesn't seem like much, i know, but his effect will come in handy in just a
    a second. Since i haven't normal summoned yet, i'll tribute Naturia Rocks and
    summon Naturia Stag Beetle!."

Naturia Stag Beetle
    [★★★★★★] 2200/1500

"Now i'll activate Naturia Fruitfly's effect. Each of your face up monster loses 300
    attack and defense for each Naturia monster i control. Since i have three Naturia
    monsters, your Darklord Amdusc lose 900 defense points. With only 1900 defense
    points, i think my monsters can finally break through you defenses!"
    "Aaaaah shiiii-" Condor gulped. That's not good - he needs Amdusc around to survive, but now with Amdusc's defence at 1900 for the turn, Amdusc can't survive the full turn, as two monsters are stronger than him. Time for drastic measures! "I use Amdusc's effect! I pay 1000 LP to use the effect of Darklord Contact in my graveyard! With this spell, I can revive a fallen Darklord from the graveyard to the field in defence!" Condor explained as he paid 1000 points to use it. "Rise, Darklord Ixchel!" He announced as a portal portal opened onto the field, and with it, a new monster emerged - in armour and 4 black, long wings!

LVL 10, 2900 DEF

"With before, Darklord Contact now goes back into my deck." He explained as he put it back in. "Wanna try that again now?" Condor asked, considering there were now 'two' monsters. "You managed to surprise me with that monster of yours, but... Even with all 3 of your monsters, and Fruitfly's bonus decrease to both of them, I'm only going to be taking one attack directly." He explained, but let Aoi replay her attacks now as the number of monsters he controls as explained, but thanks to Fruitfly, Ixchel is down to 2000 DEF.

Last edited:
Smaller_Face_Portrait_Subaki.png
Hal Lisson
Fragrant Duelist

Hal had forgotten that decks like Misha's, ones that rely on their big and high level monsters, were prone to stalling. He felt a little bad that it had happened to Misha so early, but he wouldn't pass up the opportunity. Hell, he owed it to her NOT to pass up the chance for some damage. As a duelist, he should do his best to win. Or, so he thought to himself. While his logic was sound, the "other him" was slowly seeping into him, affecting his judgement a bit. His eyes grew just a bit wider, and the ends of his lips just so slightly higher, as he drew his next card. His draws this duel so far have all been amazing. It was a fitting return for the True Demon of- He experienced a bit of shock at what he was just thinking. He hadn't thought of that name in years. He really did have to hurry up and end this duel, for both his sake, and Misha's.

"I forgot to declare it, but I drew, and my turn begins." He said, in a serious tone this time. "I'll start by activating Aromage Laurier's effect. Since I have more Life Points than you, I can special summon him." He placed a card in a monster zone, and a stalk began growing to Jasmine's right. Just like before, the stalk, budded bloomed, glowed, and a monster appeared. Hal had grown a bit impatient during this. He wanted to hurry up and win so that he wouldn't be made a fool of by the sadistic monster that kept clawing at his mind, but the whole sequence of summoning his monsters was making that a bit hard. Once Laurier was on the field, he started his turn again. "I'll activate Aroma Gardening, gain 1000 Life Points, and then activate Bergamot and Jasmine's effects." He said. His LP jumped to 10000, Bergamot's Atk became 3400, and he drew another card with Jasmine. Strangely enough, it was the first draw he could consider "dead", since it was a second copy of Aroma Garden. "I tribute Laurier to summon Aromage Marjoram!" He said, taking Laurier's card off of his duel disk, and replacing it with another. Marjoram's animation played, but he paid little attention. He was planning his next move already. Once, Marjoram had been summoned, he started again. "Laurier's effect activates, and I gain 500 Life Points." He said, as his LP bumped up once again to 10500. "Since I gained Life Points, Marjoram's effect activates, and I banish 3 cards from your graveyard. I pick Red-Eyes Fusion, Red-Eyes Insight, and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon." He couldn't remember if those cards had graveyard effects, but he know she could summon "Red-Eyes" cards from the grave, somehow. "I activate Angelica's effect in my grave, and special summon her." Angelica went through the process of being summoned, and Hal slowly kept getting more impatient. He tried his best not to let it show, though.

"Now I'll tune Marjoram and Angelica together, to fusion summon Aromaseraphy Sweet Marjoram!" He said as he took Angelica and Marjoram's cards off of his duel disk, and replaced them with a white one. Marjoram separated into 5 pieces, and Angelica into one ring. The pieces assembled into a straight line and the ring moved over them. All 6 components of this animation combined into a flash of light, and Marjoram, in a more bright outfit and with Angelica's wings, appeared from it. She hovered down to her spot, and Hal's field looked all the more powerful. "Since I special summoned Angelica from the grave, she's now banished." He said, moving Angelica's card back into his deck holder, and the normal Marjoram's into the grave. "Since I synchro summoned Sweet Marjoram, I can add a copy of Blessed, Humid, or Dried Winds to my hand. I'll choose Blessed Winds." He said, taking his deck out of the duel disk. He flipped through it a bit until he found a card, added it to his hand, and put the deck back. He let the disk shuffle it for him. "I'll activate Aroma Garden again." He said as he now had 11000 LP and all of his monsters gained 500 atk and def. Most importantly, though, Bergamot had 3900 atk and Sweet Marjoram had 2700 atk. "Since I gained Life Points, I can activate Sweet Marjoram's effect and destroy one card on your field." He said, thinking about which of her face down monsters to destroy. "I'll go with the one on your right." He pointed to her Face-Down Carboneddon, Sweet Marjoram twirled her staff, and the face-down card shattered and disappeared from the field.

"I'm switching to my Battle Phase now!" He said. "I attack your Face-Down monster with Sweet Marjoram, and since my Life Points are higher than yours, Bergamot allows all Plant type monsters on my field to do piercing battle damage!" He said. Sweet Marjoram flew up in her zone, twirled her staff to a blur, and then pointed it to the face-down card, Red-Eyes Wyvern appearing for a second before shattering. "With piercing battle damage, you lose 1100 Life Points!" He said, enthusiastically. "Now, Aromage Bergamot attacks!" His eyes were peeled open and his mouth was in a crescent shape. Bergamot twirled his staff, pointed to Misha, and she was buffeted with a strong gust. Of course, since this was a normal duel, all it'd do was blow her hair a little bit and irritate her eyes. This surprised Hal for some reason. The reasonable side of him reminded himself that this wasn't his old duel disk, and was just a stock one. There was a limit to the physical pain he could cause to someone. Then his expression changed from sick joy to sorrow, as if he had swapped the comedy mask for a tragedy one. "Damnit.." He muttered under his breath. He failed to contain the sadist. At least he could come back socially from this much, since he didn't have a crowd. But, if this was more public, he'd be ridiculed as a sicko by the collective public. He could still wrap up this duel rather quickly, though, to prevent himself from doing more harm. He estimated Misha would be at 2300 LP, and close to defeat. "I'll move onto my Main Phase 2, set a card, and end my turn." He said, putting a face-down card into a spell/trap zone. "But, now that your turn has begun, I activate my Face-Down Blessed Winds." He flipped the card over, and a visible and brightly colored breeze whipped up on his side of the field. "I activate it's third effect, and special summon my Marjoram from the grave by paying 1000 Life Points." His LP dropped to 10000, but the regular Marjoram appeared on his side of the field again.

"It's your turn, still, but I feel that I must tell you something.." He said. "Marjoram prevents me from taking battle damage from battles involving my plant monsters, and Sweet Marjoram prevents you from targeting my plant monsters with monster effects. Good luck, miss Misha." He said, in a serious tone. He debated wishing her luck, as she might misconstrue it as trash talk, but he sincerely did mean it.

Tags
Acethekidd Acethekidd - Misha

Hal's Field
10000 LP
1 "Aroma Garden" in hand
Aroma Garden is his field spell
Aromaseraphy Sweet Marjoram (2700/2500, atk mode)
Aromage Bergamot (3900/3300, atk mode) Aromage Jasmine (600/2400, def mode) Aromage Marjoram (2000/1600, atk mode)
Aroma Gardening and Blessed Winds
Rosemary, Cananga, and Laurier are in his graveyard.
Angelica is banished.​

Marianne​
"Ooh and it looks like the challenger wins the duel!" Marianne announces "You know what to do folks, give him a round of applause everyone" She continues as people started clapping and cheering for Isaac as she bowed "Alright folks thank you for watching, it has been such a pleasure to be your announcer." She said as she flipped over to Isaac and started shaking his hand fiercely "Well done good sir that was an amazing duel. I am the Amazing Marianne, how do you do?" Marianne spoke "I'm an entertainer myself, would you like to be friends? Already met your friend Ryu." She said now beaming

Isaac couldn't help but smile, shaking her hand back, though perhaps not as fiercely. "I do fine! Like I said, I'm Isaac...no moniker, just Isaac. I'd love to be friends though!" Nearby he could make out Valkyria sighing and shaking her head a bit, not that minded at all. Turning his attention to Ryu and Rakki, whos name he did not know. "I'm glad I won, and I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy the duel. Two victories at once...here Ryuko, your dragon." He gently waved the card a bit to point attention to it, before looking at Rakki. "So, I have to ask, what was your favorite part of that entire duel? Everyone has a favorite part!"

BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Rakki Nextem
  • "So, I have to ask, what was your favorite part of that entire duel? Everyone has a favorite part!"
    "Is it weird that I enjoyed the stalemate?" Rakki asked, chuckling a little. "Both duellists just sitting there drawing cards as neither can do anything... It's kinda amusing..." She said simply, smiling up at him without a care in the world. 'Seems a bit joyful to me...' Rakki thought to herself. 'It's a nice nature. Shame, too. Who knows what could happen to it... At least, in today's day and age...' She thought some more.

Last edited:
Himawari to say the least was shell-shocked. At first, she wasn't going to say anything about the current events because she felt she couldn't really contribute to the conversation at all. But, that duel was enough to leave her unable to say anything. Ami sort of felt the same way about the magician's duel. Hikari just shook her head and told Issac ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles "Continuously you've shown me your strength and proved you are exceedingly strong. Much stronger than you give yourself credit to be capable of. Mahad considers you a worthy wielder of the dark arts... Also known as the true name of the Dark Magician... just to let you know. Now, I'd like to ask you something. While my mind wants to give you a break... from such intense dueling ... " She said, She said, then equipped her duel disk so quickly it honestly was unprecedented. She then pointed it at him while equipped and stated. "My heart wants to see your strength firsthand. Feel free to denounce my offer... However... Would you allow me to personally test you ? ".

Ami looked like she was so pissed. She honestly has been wanting to duel him since the beginning, but I guess it was worth the wait. I mean, if Hikari fought him it would be an insane duel regardless. Himawari wanted to say something but she knew Hikari's mind was made up. She sighed gently "... M-Miss Hikari..." . She then just looked up at Mister Issac to see what he would say.

Kazue Champion
Acethekidd Acethekidd

"Oh, I didn't know... It must have been very hard on him" Kazue said hearing the news of Avery being an orphan. "I'll get in contact with the orphanage and hopefully they'll allow me to take on a tour of the city... Anyways thanks for the information, hopefully, Avery won't cause you any further trouble." Kazue added before walking over to Avery. "Well I'll be off now, make sure to be good to your teacher and I'll take you on a tour of the city..." Kazue said crouching down to look Avery in the eyes.

Marianne smiled as a small group formed around them all offering different things "Well, Isaac I personally loved the announcer. Haha, nah I kid I don't have a thing to pin down as my favourite part of the performance, I loved all of it even the dip in excitement because I got to introduce myself to the cute Ms. Ryuko" Marianne said with a bow as she flipped over her top hat, pulled out a bag and placed all the money into there before putting it back at which point she giggled at Rikki "Well Miss I'm so glad you liked it." She said giving the girl a pat on the head before hearing Isaac being challenged again "Wow, you must be a popular duellist to be challenged right after you mopped the floor with the other guy" She said with a smile before pointing to both Ami and Himawari smiling goofily "I challenge one of you to a duel, I don't really care which one I duel but after seeing that first duel I really want to duel" Marianne said with a smile as she took off her top hat and pulled out her deck along with pulling out her duel disk from inbetween her boobs "Tada! So which one of you lovely ladies am I duelling today?" Marianne asked as she started shuffling her deck prepared for a duel

Andrita Andrita

Ryuko looked at Mari with wide eyes.
"You seriously keep your disk there?!"
She asked, before looking away and thinking.
I befriend some of the weirdest people.

She then looked at Ami and Himawari. "I remember you two."
She then had an amazing idea.
"Let's tag duel then! You and I vs these two?"
Ryuko asked as she Activated her duel disk, asking Mari.

Hauskee appeared behind Ryuko with arms crossed as she had a feeling of another presence here. She could see the outline of some spirit behind Hikari.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Andrita Andrita

Isaac couldn't help but grin, giving a nod. "Another duel? Sure, why not. That makes three today...though after this, I really will need a break. Mahad is..." when she offered up the correlation, he gave a nod. "I knew that was right, but my memory blanks sometimes. I'll take first turn, if that's not a big issue? I'll aim not to disappoint.". Looking over to Marianne and Ryuko he smiled again, flashing a thumbs up. "One massive duel then. One two on two, and a one on one. After this, we can all head to my place for something to drink if you guys want. Or not, I don't dictate everyone's plans!" Looking at Rakki now, he asked a simple question. "Going to watch another duel, or got to run today?"

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Andrita Andrita BoltBeam BoltBeam

Ami smiled warmly, but with a hidden strength in that smile of hers . "...I will be your opponent then. Unless Himawari wants to --- " . Ami looked over at the little girl to see if she wanted to duel instead. Himawari feverously shook her head, shaking like a leaf at the aspect of dueling. She wasn't really that confident, and in combination with the previous duel from before it was easy to see she didn't want to duel for a while . Ami just shook her head and sighed. " I... apologize for earlier, Himawari " . Himawari understood the reason and it was somewhat justified, but it definitely didn't help her nervousness at the aspect of dueling.

She then overheard the concept of tag dueling. Her eyes couldn't become wider. She thought to herself, a goofy grin on her face " Ryuko was going to join... Now I actually get to duel two very strong adversaries at the same time..... Thank you kind Duel Spirits for giving me such opportunity... ". She was then stating, now out of the cloud nine of happiness she just felt "Mhm.... That would be amazing. That would be if Himawari agrees, which I doubt to be the case ". Himawari was conflicted as she saw Ami's saddened face at realizing she wouldn't agree. It was the least she could do. But she was so nervous. Himawari stuttered " Uhmm... I-If you would accept me... I-I can... duel " . The little girl said in a small stutter, fidgeting softly. Ami cheered and picked up Himawari in a hug, causing the little girl to make a cute 'eep' sound in response to being picked up in a joyous fashion.

After the little girl recovered from the surprise bear hug, Himawari proceeded to nervously get her deck together, fumbling with her cards and not really certain if she is doing outright, requiring assistance with the Duel Spirits within her deck. Her Duel Spirit Minerva was observing the battlefield and her potential adversaries, alongside her secondary Duel Spirit Gandora. Ami proceeded to go ahead and set up her duel disk which was in the bag she carried around. Beside her was none other than her duel spirit, Darkest Diabolos, looking as fiercome as ever. She drew her 5 cars, and smirked at the results. It was almost as if her deck wanted to unleash it's true potential against such a seemingly formidable adversary. All Ami asked in response was "Would you two like to go first ?" . She said, gesturing to Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

-----

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Hikari nodded a bit as his knowledge precedes him in the mystical area. "Yes... Atem's strongest servant Mahad. I wonder which of the legendary servants is stronger: Kisara or Mahad ? We will find out today... " . As she did this, she strapped her duel disk so quick one would believe she is superhuman. She also quickly set her dueling up. The Spirit of Kisara loomed over her, watching her currently and said softly. "Uhmm... Miss Hikari... Will I be joining this duel ? " . All she did was nod in that general direction, causing the former vessel of the Spirit of Blue-Eyes to tense up. Hikari told the young spirit "It's okay... You'll do fine Kisara. If you do this I'll let Kaiba know you did well " . With that her motivation rose up again to do well in this duel.

Hikari only giggled at what Issac said. "I'm going to be honest I never expected such a circumstance like this. It goes to show you always need to be ready for just about anything. Anyways, I'm hoping your magicians are... Because I won't be holding back anything and will give you everything my deck is capable of ". With that, she was ready in her dueling stance, ready to begin whenever everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back