• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Paix Amour

Youtube Search

Ayo! As you may already see, I'm looking for a role-play involving Youtubers. I honestly watch way too many personalities on the platform; along with a few others like Twitch, and I've become attached to a number of the personalities and channels there. So I'd like to find a compatible writing partner to come up with some stories, different plots, characters and all those good things ~ Ultimately, I'm the type of person who likes to really go all out with world building. : 3

Just a few Guidelines / Rules
You must be 18+, ideally 21+. I'm in my mid-twenties myself and partnering with people around my age is simply what makes me the most comfortable.
I prefer m/m myself, however if we're doubling up I believe love is love and I am more than happy to have a f/m or f/f pairing as well, or whatever my partner would prefer. Non-Binary people also being valid, of course. : )
I please request that you take part in planning with me, it's no fun when only one person is coming up with all the plot ideas together. ; ( Plus, I always find that my longest roleplaying partnerships have been when both my partner and I take part in coming up with ideas.
The above being said, I'm a very laidback partner. As someone who has a hectic schedule, life struggles of my own, and all the rest ~ I understand there may be days where you post multiple times, and others you may not get around to it, or periods where you may even need to take a break. No worries ~ I just appreciate communication.
I'll usually do about 2~3 paragraphs per character per post, more for an intro or when more is going on. My posts are fairly fluid as well, and I can match more or less if my partner is into that, it's more important to create a dynamic story with interesting characters and plot lines. : ) Samples of my writing style are available upon request.

I'm usually comfortable role-playing as almost anyone for my partner. I watch a wide range of personalities and channels and I can usually get into anyone / be entertained by most genres, so even if I haven't heard of them before feel free to bring them up and I can let you know if I think it's someone I'd be able to do a good job with. The main Youtubers I'm looking for someone to play are either CDawgVa/Connor who is a dorky but adorable Welsh Youtuber who primarily makes anime/adventure content from Japan, any of the boys from CantoMando, particularly Sheldon, who make hilarious skits and videos but are also all completely adorable/awesome personalities in their own right. ^^;; Or Karl Jacobs from SMP/the Mr. Beast Gang who should need no introduction but must obviously be protected as a precious bean at all costs. And as said before, I can play almost anyone for you. ^^

I have plenty of ideas for plots and if you're interested please feel free to send me a personal message here and if you'd like, once we have established a bit of a repertoire, we can move to discord.

Looking forward to making stories with some of y'all. 🤟

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back