• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐““๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป |๐“ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ

Ocean Blue

55d985f536f3765132206cda1fbb2f4d.jpg
Hey, Everyone! This is my third time trying to make this so please bare with me.
I am getting back into Vampire Diaries. I really do adore this show,
and would love to find someone to roleplay the show it with!
Just a couple of quick things in regards to the roleplay!

- I am looking to play a female, but I am always open to doubling!

-I am specifically looking for someone to play Damon, and I can play just about anyone for you
but it depends on who you would like me to play.

-Romance? Heck Yes. Dark themes? Double heck yes. Everything in between? I think you know the answer.

-I'm open to roleplaying on google hangouts, google docs or here, PMs or threads is fine. I have discord for OOC chatter because I can be on the go sometimes and I always like to talk with my partners,
if you would wan to chat there!

-I am a multi para writer, and I do rapid fire responses because I'm not a very busy person but it depends on the day.
I don't mind if you take a while to respond, I know people have lives outside of roleplay.

-I'm very open to a completely OC roleplay with vampires/humans/witches/etc.

-If you have triggers/limits, we will discuss those! I want you to be comfortable with our roleplay.

I think that's all for now! If you're interested, feel free to comment on this thread or PM me if you would rather.

tenor.gif

Hey, I'm Destiny, and I'd love to start an Rp up with an Elijah for my OC and practically anyone for you.

I never like to expend to much energy on these "I'm interested" posts, because most of the time they don't go through.
Basically, I'm active, literate, and love OOC chatter. I'd be willing to send samples as well, if you want them.

If you wanna chat more about specifics you can message me on here or through discord -- Destuhnee#8474.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back