Video Games Your first video game?

My very first video game I remember playing was Marvel vs. Capcom. It was on the 64 I believe. After that, I acquired a PS1. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. The originals. I also loved Megaman Legends. Spooky.

Spyro the dragon, then Tomb Raider. Then after that it was animal crossing: let's go to the city. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The video game farthest back I remember is... Hmm. I'm not sure. I think it was Starcraft. Or maybe Super Smash Bros. Melee. Yeah.

I remember the games of my fondest memories as my first.

Banjo Kazooie, and after that, Donkey Kong 64...

I loved the N64.

Technically it was one of the two games that came with the first PC my family owned (a Windows '95 lol); a racing game called POD and an adventure shooter called Hunter Hunted. I was a four year old girl and remember being very confused yet simultaneously intrigued so I always begged my dad to help me play. He later gave away the shooter thinking it wasn't appropriate for me. >_>

When I was five or six I remember doing loads of extra chores and such to save for a gameboy color - not totally sure why I wanted one, I must have had a friend who owned one or something. The sales guy at Toys R Us recommended Pokemon red for my first game, saying it was becoming really popular with kids my age, so that's what I got. Thanks for sparking a lifelong addiction Toys R Us guy. xD

Ooh! My sisters had a Gameboy Pocket, I remember trying to play a Mario Brothers game on it, and Monopoly too. Plus we had a green camera cartridge, and a Gameboy printer! It didn't really work by the time I was old enough to play on/be interested with the Gameboy, though.

Then for my tenth birthday, Mom bought me a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Crystal (and Donkey Kong Country) after learning about Pokemon from the son of a coworker who let me play Blue for a few hours.

First game I ever played was KOTOR I remember it just came out a little while ago and my dad was playing it and I was all like "Can I try it?" And he was all like "K"...

bobokapita said:
First game I ever played was KOTOR I remember it just came out a little while ago and my dad was playing it and I was all like "Can I try it?" And he was all like "K"...
You started off great man , has every game after feel disappointing in comparison?

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]You started off great man , has every game after feel disappointing in comparison?

[/QUOTE]
Yes ;-;

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Same here dude , other than completely different games like republic commando , I just think every time 'KOTOR was so much better than this..."

[/QUOTE]
I also quite enjoyed SWTOR and KOTOR 2 (after I added like 30 mods), though SWTOR is quite a different game.

bobokapita said:
I also quite enjoyed SWTOR and KOTOR 2 (after I added like 30 mods), though SWTOR is quite a different game.
KOTOR 2 , IMO , has a much better story than 1 if you add the RCM mod. I hated SWTOR though.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]KOTOR 2 , IMO , has a much better story than 1 if you add the RCM mod. I hated SWTOR though.

[/QUOTE]
Mhm, you can also enhance the KOTOR graphics to make it even better. I enjoyed SWTOR aswell, even though it had a different style.

bobokapita said:
Mhm, you can also enhance the KOTOR graphics to make it even better. I quite enjoyed SWTOR aswell, though.
bobokapita said:
Mhm, you can also enhance the KOTOR graphics to make it even better. I enjoyed SWTOR aswell, even though it had a different style.
meh , graphics don't really matter to me. As long as it's fun to play (unlike the EA battlefront game) , I could care less if it was 64-bit.

Believe it or not, the very first and original Mortal Kombat. I wasn't shocked by the violence it had when I was a little boy. Why? I knew it was just a game and could tell fantasy from reality. My favorite character was Scorpion due to the gimmicks.

tumblr_n96esnrx8G1tes82yo1_400.gif
SOLID

Users who are viewing this thread

Back