Video Games Your first video game?

I think the first game I ever played was Goemon's Great Adventure for Nintendo 64, I was like 5 or 6 or younger I don't remember

The first game I ever played...probably Oregon Trail. xD

On console, the furthest back I can remember is Super Mario World for the SNES.

Breakout for the windows 98 and atari 2600.

60307-BreakoutOffTheWallFun.jpg
36623-Breakout_%5Bu%5D-4.png

And yes, these pictures are bot from the game. Try to sort out the logic behind this ^.^

I don't really know. When I was like, 3 my mom gave me a "Gameboy advance SE". So I played Dora the explorer, and M+LSS. xD

[QUOTE="Weapons master25]Pokemon Crystal was my first hand held, played the hollaballoo out of it.

[/QUOTE]
Shamefully, I have never played Pokemon Crystal!

As much as I like to announce how much of a Pokemon fan I am, I haven't actually played that one. /sobs

But I totally get you, when I first got my hands on Pkmn Silver, I was all over that thing!

mayu said:
Shamefully, I have never played Pokemon Crystal!
As much as I like to announce how much of a Pokemon fan I am, I haven't actually played that one. /sobs

But I totally get you, when I first got my hands on Pkmn Silver, I was all over that thing!
Pokemon handhelds back then were freaking MAGICAL, I still have that child-like wonder when I pop in my new crystal version.

[QUOTE="Weapons master25]Pokemon handhelds back then were freaking MAGICAL, I still have that child-like wonder when I pop in my new crystal version.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they really were! I still get so giddy over playing Pkmn Silver.

The only issue I had as a child was the fact that I wasn't cool enough to get one of those gaming lights that they offered for the gameboy color, so during those long road trips, I wasn't able to play it at night.

Spyro 4... At least I wasn't familiar with video games at all, or else I would have been very disappointed with that glitchy mess... and those super long loading screens. e.e

My earliest memory of a video game I can remember playing was Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest for the NES. I had no idea what I was doing.

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Boy, when I saw those colors and the background music. I fell in love.

First I ever beat was Chrono Trigger, I uh...played on Emulator.

I believe my first was either Pokemon Ruby on our gameboy advance or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on our Nintendo 64. I honestly don't remember which officially came first.

The first game I ever remember playing was Banjo Kazooie on the Nintendo 64. I still play it to this day when I feel like it. ^^

Tekken III on the PS1, after it, the whole Crash Bandicoot series, but in mixed order. I 1st played: Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped then I played CB1 and CB2. (The other 2 I won't even count, they weren't from the main series, just spin-offs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Mario 64. Man, that game used to frustrate lil ol' me. I developed gamer-rage very early on, haha.

Depends what you define as a video game... A great and technical thing to say coming from the Game Development Student.

I guess it would have been Scooby-Doo: Phantom of the Knight and the other similar games. A odd start to my route to love video games but hey. We had to start somewhere.

I think the first game I played was The Legend of Zelda, not sure which one though.

I think mine had to be Pokemon (honestly forgot which one at this point) on the game boy color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back