Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

I had pokemon and shows as a kid/teen but.. the first anime I sat down and properly watched was probably Attack on Titan. So it depends on your definition of "first".

Probably Pokémon, DBZ/DBZ Kai, and Naruto? Tbh the other animes that were airing at the time might count too (Inuyasha, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, FMA then FMAB, etc).

Despite distinctly remembering bits and pieces of some of those three's early season moments I can't really remember well since a lot of early 2000's anime I've seen parts of I haven't finished saved for Wolf's Rain (after finding it years later and loving it) and maybe some others not listed above iirc.

i think my first anime was pokemon johto?? i used to watch pokemon like. all the time when i was younger smdflkdjskf up until the black and white series which i just didnt enjoy as much for some reason? which i think is bc brock wasnt in it LMAO

it's either that or tokyo mew mew tho it was called mew mew power over here smdfkldsfjs im p sure that show is what turned me into a catboy ngl smh

Pokemon. That was the one video game/anime that I was obsessed with as a kid. I always, for some reason, thought Ash Ketchum was an idiot.​

My first was either Ouran High School Host Club or Fruits Basket when I was in fourth grade... Around that time, I was also watching Black Butler, Soul Eater, Chobits, and Baka and Test. All wildly inappropriate for a fourth grader to be watching, but I'm pretty sure every innuendo flew right over my head at that age, lol

I remember my first being Grendizer, it was very popular where I lived and had a lot of re-runs even though it was 40 years old at that point.

Besides Pokemon, I first watched Fairy Tail. I was shocked because the show was so good and it was what originally inspired me to become a writer. I never knew shows could be that good or have depth. I originally found it in an "Angel of Darkness" amv and I became absolutely obsessed with it, tracked down the name of the show because the animation style was way above what Americans could do, and then I met a fellow Fairy Tail weeb, and then I began watching things such as Naruto, Bleach, and Hunter x Hunter. I never really had an anime crush in Fairy Tail, but I always wanted to have a family like that. It was a life changing experience for me. I was 11.

I think my first anime was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood in 2018, though I was a weeb long before that. My first Manga was back in 2011, (I was six, jeez) which was Rave Master, a creation by the same writer of Fairy Tail. I don't think I got an anime crush until I read the first ten chapters of My Hero Academia. (surprise surprise, I had a crush on none other than Midoriya. Made me realize I was Bisexual, which was fun.)

Its definitely gotta be pokémon. I vaguely remember when pokémon I was s kid. Ash waking up late and Professor oak having no pokémon except a fat lil pikachu. Back when we had best pikachu aka chunky pikachu. Pikachu started doing that cardio later on and been zip zip zooming ever since. Although I saw a lot of the early pokemon movies in theaters.

I watched a lot of the early dragon ball when goku was a kid, krillin wasn't all that short, and yamcha was relevant.

Bobobo bobo bobobo and zach bell were other anime I remember as a kid. Good times...

Technically speaking the first anime I ever remember seeing was Dragon Ball Z. The first one I was aware of being an anime was Soul Eater. And since then, it's only gone down hill. XD

It was Digimon- Well Digimon Fusion which was the first one I Watched, I watched Sonic X as Well and Some pokemon Seasons but LAter on I Watch Pretty Cure, Full metal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist and Soul Eater For some time.

Apart from Studio Ghibli movies or Moomin(Yeah, it was a co-production between Finland and Japan, so technically it's an anime!), Black Butler. Looking back it is kind of a cringy anime while the manga is absolutely great. It's almost embarassing how much that anime went on to influence me lmao.

My first anime was Naruto…. Yeah, I was five at the time. Which doesn’t sound that bad… Until Garaa showed up and scared my fragile little mind. :’) And let’s not talk about Naruto Shipuden…

Tokyo Mew Mew! The English dub played on my local public access channel as a child. Though I'm particularly into anime as an adult, it still holds a special place in my heart.

Tokyo Mew Mew! The English dub played on my local public access channel as a child. Though I'm particularly into anime as an adult, it still holds a special place in my heart.
They are a remake of Tokyo Mew Mew, Its called Tokyo Mew Mew New. There are a decent amount of differences from the other

My first anime I ever watched was Evangelion. I didn’t necessarily love it, but I still enjoyed it. It definitely dips into some really, really weird territory that I wasn’t a huge fan of.

The first one that I actually can say I loved, and was the last anime I have watched, was Violet Evergarden. I’m not an anime person, it’s not my thing. But Violet Evergarden rose to one of my favorite pieces of media ever, so there’s that.

Pokémon, My Neighbor Totoro and Ponyo, Fruit’s Basket, and Princess Tutu were some of the first anime I watched!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back