Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

The Wonderful World of Puss In Boots and Maple Town were technically the first, though the first things I recognized as anime were probably Sailor Moon and Pokemon.

I believe it was Astro Boy, though I think I was too young to remember properly. After that was Naruto!

I believe my first anime was Chobits, haha. I did like it! It was while ago though since I last watched it.

And I love Naruto! AND JIRAIYA! I really gotta continue that anime. Been at it for 3 years or so and still haven't finished it.

I watched Naruto and Inuyasha in un-categorized episodes as a wee child, but the first anime I saw in it's entirety was Digimon 01 while the second was Wolf's Rain.

When I was a lot younger my sister forced me to watch FMA: Brotherhood. Literally forced me to watch it and I thought it was absolutely fucking shit.

Just kidding, had you there for a sec, huh? ;) I loved it and it sparked my love for anime sending me down a dark otaku road... that I haven't left to this day.

My first ever anime was Pokemon technically speaking, but the first one I actually watched a large chunk of was Naruto, i really liked the underdog storytelling and enjoyed it, although I had wished it wasn't so long of one to watch, it feels as though it never got a solid ending.

my first one was either Tokyo MewMew or Mermaid Melody. All on YouTube in parts 1-3 per episode. Subtitles. I was around 11-12.

i mean besides Digimon, Pokemon, and other things of that sort.

It was Evangelion but the movie You Are (Not) Alone. I was like 8 or 9 when my dad bought it for me. (I am still surprised I wasn't afraid of the movie.) Still one of my favourites tho :3

Does Pokemon count? I won't count Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh as they were on the television stations. The first one I actually looked for was Death Note.

Sailor Moon. My older sister is a big fan of Sailor Moon and I used to watch it with her when I was a kid. A few years ago I became interested in it again after I found out that Viz was making a new, more faithful dub.

Naruto when it came on Toonami on Saturday nights. First show I actually sought out to watch was Inuyasha

Rosario x Vampire. Good memories, would never watch it again. Puberty-induced nostalgia-powered memories are powerful and wholesome, but my present pragmatic, nefarious gaze would shit on all my good memories from my childhood.

Mine was Blood Lad think thats what got me into anime . Also I loved it staz was and still is my spirit animal

My first ever anime was Black Butler way back when. I love the Victorian Era so it seemed good. I still rewatch it sometimes!

I count Studio Ghibli: mine was Tonari no Totoro. (In Japanese. I lived in Okinawa at the time.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back