Other your favorite childhood cartoon

So many...
Sailor Moon, TMNT-the 90's series, Talespin, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Teknoman, Inspector Gadget, Rugrats, Doug. Ah, the memories.

Avatar: The Last Airbender was a big one. Teen Titans was another, and does anyone even know what Animaniacs is anymore?

Naruto, Kids Next Door, Spongebob, Adventutes of Billy & Mandy, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, Xiaolin Showdown, Ben 10, Ed Edd & Eddy, Fairly Odd Parents.

Definitely Courage the Cowardly Dog, Teen Titans and TMNT. Sadly most cartoons nowadays are complete trash.

I'd say mine was digimon, which to this day I still would watch and roleplay even. Though, that isn't really a cartoon, it's an anime.

Y'all I had to be up early as a kid just to watch Pokemon. Also the neighborhood kids and I loved Xiaolin Showdown. We loved it so much we would turn random objects into Shen Gong Wu to battle each other xD

I was a Pokemon addict, true. But I really loved Avatar: The Last Airbender, because it was a cool show and my dad liked it too.
Especially since he had such a bad temper when I was growing up, it was nice that in those moments of watching the show together, I felt closer to him.

My favourite as a kid was a little show called Shadow of the Elves, I feel like sadly most people haven't even heard of that one. I think it wasn't on for very long? But it really fueled my love for Fantasy.
And then later as a teenager it probably was Avatar: The Last Airbender. ♥

Literally everything that was on Cartoon Network and Disney Channel at the time, not to mention the realllll good ones on Nick (Danny Phantom and the like)
Except Ben 10 for some reason
That was a mistake

But my absolute favorite?

I'm still watching cartoons, man

The Flintstones, The jetsones, Scooby Doo, The weird puppet version of The Thunderbird's, Anything Looneytoons (especially Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck), And The Marvellous Misadventures of Flapjack.

Early in the morning, I loved watching The Little Mermaid, Aladdin series with some Men in Black on the weekends. Maybe a side of Static Shock if I was feeling fancy. After school, I'd run home to watch Sailor Moon and Yugioh.

Yakitate Japan definitely! I love food, so it’s natural to like a series about competitive bread baking. It’s a nostalgic childhood series for me. Rewatching it again as an young adult makes it an infinitely better experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back