Other your favorite childhood cartoon

Beast Wars or Gargoyles?
I'd say mine was digimon
These three plus Street Sharks.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Batman: The Animated Series, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Spider-Man and X-Men.

I'm beginning to realise that I probably shouldn't of started posting in this thread. I don't have a favourite, I have favourites. I can almost guarantee I'm just going to end up constantly amending this list.

Last edited:
SpongeBob, Powerpuff Girls, the original Teen Titans, The Scooby-Doo Show and Avatar: The Last Airbender. We don't have CN or Nick here so the cartoons we do have are random.

Arthur was by far my favourite and I still love it now! I think I enjoyed it because it wasn't as condescending about sending good messages and focused on having fun but realistic characters.

Gosh. Favorite cartoon. I grew up when there was good stuff on. Jeeze...too many.

Hmmm...
Favorite Saturday morning cartoon-sonic the hedgehog.

Favorite nick show...SNICK hour! Oh my gosh...every night after school would come home and watch that! Are you afraid of the dark, Alex Mac, Kenyan and kel, Clarissa explains it all.

I liked Dinosaurs and crashbox was my favorite along with adventures of tin tin on hbo.

Land of the lost was good though my gosh you can tell those are fake now.

I was into power rangers as a kid.

Johnny Quest was good. Used to watch that at night, that was when Cartoon Network still was only cartoons.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles was a favorite. Used to watch that whenever it came on. Do not like the new versions nick has produced.

Probably Young Justice! Yep, I’m kinda young as far as RPN members go.

Probably Codename: Kids Next Door or Avatar: The Last Airbender. Both were awesome, but I never wanted to be an element bender. I always thought it would be cool to be a kid spy or something to that effect. KND I would say inspired my imagination more than Airbender did.

I was super into the 90's anime. Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, etc. Avatar: The Last Airbender is amazing too, but my childhood was long over by the time that came out.

As a young child some of the shows I watched were Spongebob (those first seasons are gold), Fairly Oddparents (it sure was a good show back then), the Powerpuff Girls (I don't hate the reboot, but the original was much better)...

Wait, do I see a pattern? Just kidding, there's great shows now as well, such as Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, etc. Now where were we?

I also remember watching Kim Possible, My Life ias a Teenage Robot, El Tigre, Word Girl, Cyber Chase, Timon & Pumbaa, Clifford, Curious George, and a few others.

Yeah, Nick and Cartoon Network were a big part of my childhood when it comes to TV, but I also remember watching PBS Kids as well.

I can't forget Sonic X, of course. I've been a sonic fan since I was a little child, and when I knew there was a TV show about Sonic, I was super hyped.

I think the last major show in my childhood was My Little Pony, which I began to watch at the age of 11. It was already a different era in my life, but I guess is still counts as part of my childhood, even though I've watched it through my teenage years and until now.

Teen Titans, Ben 10: Alien Force (I was crushing hard on Kevin lol), Spongebob, there's probably more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

SpongeBob, Batman: The Animated Series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited, X-Men Evolution, and some I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back