• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
click the icons to access the information!​

• "Welcome to Hillerska!"

YOUNG ROYALS

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Eyyyy I’d be down. Are we allowed to use fictionalized versions of real-life royal families (Windsors, Romanovs, etc)?

Love love loveee Young Royals! Can't wait for season 3.~

Last edited:
Eyyyy I’d be down. Are we allowed to use fictionalized versions of real-life royal families (Windsors, Romanovs, etc)?
Hey! So, I would be cool with that. Though I would recommend searching if the country you plan on doing has a monarchy or not. If not, then you can see what other royal or rich statuses the country has!

Okay, yeah, I’m in real life descended from the family I wanted to portray, so that’s fine.

I am sooo up for this! I got a bit interested in young royals when it came out, but I never finished it. I’d love to be in this!

I've got a full plate at the moment so I can't join but if you need people, totally dm me like in two weeks or something.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back