• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice

Well I suppose I could play one of the speedsters of the DC universe seeing as when it comes to the DC heroes I know about them the most...it just really depends on who I'm able to play. I know Wally might be an issue cause he died in Young Justice..right?

Well I suppose I could play one of the speedsters of the DC universe seeing as when it comes to the DC heroes I know about them the most...it just really depends on who I'm able to play. I know Wally might be an issue cause he died in Young Justice..right?

Well, we already have Robin from season one, so Wally shouldn't be a problem.

Well, if you read the comics...

But in the show, he was announced dead however, he was still alive after the first season.

Welp I guess I'll still play Wally....but we all now how that'll end sooo lol

Welp I guess I'll still play Wally....but we all now how that'll end sooo lol

Ah, it'll be great to have a Wally performer with us! I love the friendship he and Dick have, it really is quite adorable, so it'd be really fun to roleplay out any interactions and banter or such with the two! And otherwise, it'll be great to have such a performer in the roleplay either way. :)

Wiki says some time after October of 2012.

Ah, yes, I believe that is right! From what I can tell myself, at least- I'm a bit unsure about the details of the matter as well. Would it be necessary to have Dick having changed his identity to Nightwing, considering the year this roleplay is taking place? That would be alright and understandable if so, though if there would be a way to perform him as Robin in the roleplay then it would be the most preferable, and also would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yes, I believe that is right! From what I can tell myself, at least- I'm a bit unsure about the details of the matter as well. Would it be necessary to have Dick having changed his identity to Nightwing, considering the year this roleplay is taking place? That would be alright and understandable if so, though if there would be a way to perform him as Robin in the roleplay then it would be the most preferable, and also would be great!

He'll still be robin at this point, but later on in the Rp, he'll change, but that won't be for a while.

Is it one year from the beginning of the series or one year from the end?

The day after the end of the first season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back