• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy JOURNEY THROUGH SUNBALLE: THE GOLDEN THRONE (OPEN)

TheBlazeWings TheBlazeWings Hello we are still open!

However, the only races available for you to roleplay currently are Humans, Elves and dwarves! I suggest taking a look at the lore page for a better understanding of the RP

Hello. May i ask if healing magic is possible in this world? I've been looking through the lore page and notice "Hex" as a form of dark-adjacent option that is available at a cost of one's own vitality and sanity. Currently eyeing to combine that with "healing" (a.k.a, transferring your lifeforce into another), by your approval.

Thanks

Zaruslala Zaruslala Currently we have no healing magic, but I do like the concept! Healing magic will be made available in Sunballe, so you can have your character learn it there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back