• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice

I thought they just needed someone who was truly brave?

If I remember correctly, the blue rings need the "green aura of will" to unlock its full potential (i.e. Do more then allow it to fly and make limited protective fields). The Guardian that made the Blue Rings, Ganthet, wanted to make something to help the Green Lanterns and not compete with them, if I'' remembering my lore right.

latest

Name: Richard "Dick" Grayson

Alias: Robin

Power: No powers.

Skills: Robin has many skills, one of the most notable being his prowess as an acrobat; this is incorporated largely into his fighting style. He has skill in martial arts and combat, and also has impressive physical strength and agility. Dick also has great ingenuity and intellect; he can be very resourceful, and is a skilled objective strategist when the time calls for it. He has prowess when it comes to technology and particularly hacking too, being able to hack or manipulate many types of systems quite easily. /This is just a short summary, and more detail on Robin's skills and weaknesses can be given if necessary/

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel Roth (Raven)

9 (season 1) - 14 (season 2)

Darkness/Shadows Control: Raven has the power to create and control the element of pure Darkness and shadows and bend it to her will; usually using it in conjunction with her telekinesis.

Soul-Self/Astral Projection: The basis of almost all of Raven's powers are derived from her soul-self. She is able to project her own spirit from her body into a ghostly form, using it to interact with the physical world, affect others mentally, and to traverse through time-space. Her soul-self takes the form of a double of her own body, or more commonly, a large black raven. She is capable of changing it's shape and mass at will, and can alter her own appearance with her soul-self, like increasing her size or making her face hideous. [12] She is able to project her soul-self into the minds of others to communicate, facilitate calm or to force people into submission with a devastating mental attack. Though normally composed of energy that is colored black, Raven's soul-self can change color depending on her emotional state, manifesting as red [13] or white.

Advanced Telekinesis: Raven can merge a small part of her soul-self into objects in order to take control of them, with the object essentially becoming an extension of her soul-self ;[14] this may be the reason why she prefers to take control of inanimate objects rather than people. The limit to how much matter she is able to control is unknown, though it ranges well into hundreds of tons, allowing her to hurl city buses, mounds of rubble or even uprooting whole slabs of pavement. Whenever she takes control of something, it is covered in the same dark energy that composes her soul-self.

Telekinetic Constructs: With her soul-self able to be molded into any shape, Raven often creates simple domes or walls that acts as barriers against attack. She can project solid bolts to be used as projectiles, or a steady stream of solid force. She has been shown making razor sharp blades[15] to cut through obstacles, claws that can restrain foes, and floating platforms to ride on.

Telekinetic Force-Fields: She can erect unusually strong shields of sheer telekinetic and dark energy around herself and others for protection.

Telekinetic Teleportation: In conjunction with her telekinesis, Raven's soul-self is able to envelop her (along with at least four other people) and travel to other dimensions, primarily Azarath. She can use this technique to travel vast distances on Earth, or to teleport by momentarily displacing herself and then re-appearing in another location. She can pass through walls and obstacles by simply teleporting past them, giving the illusion of intangibility. At times, Raven has been shown creating portals with her dark energy in order to travel, rather than utilizing her soul-self.

Empathy: The psionic ability to sense the emotions of others, allowing her to gain insight into their thoughts and intentions, and even experience their own feelings. This also enables her to sense the mental state of others, as she has stated that she would know if someone's mind had been tampered with. [16] Raven can absorb the pain of others into her own body in order to induce rapid healing for them,[17] and can heal herself by going into a trance of emotional calm. She can receive precognitive flashes of the future when exposed to extreme emotion.[18] By using her empathy to guide her, she can track others with her soul-self. At one point, she had used this ability to empathically enter Robin's subconscious mind; therefore giving the two an unusually strong physic link afterwards.

Levitation: Raven can levitate off the ground and hover, without visible projection of her dark energy as is shown when she utilizes telekinesis. Her power is also sufficient to enable her to counter the gravitational pull of other planets.

65cba5d6094760a5da1601f8c9835a43.jpg

(I copied her powers from the Teen Titans Wiki page)

So, just making sure here, but don't go off of Teen Titans for age, go off of Young Justice if you're using a canon character 

If I remember correctly, the blue rings need the "green aura of will" to unlock its full potential (i.e. Do more then allow it to fly and make limited protective fields). The Guardian that made the Blue Rings, Ganthet, wanted to make something to help the Green Lanterns and not compete with them, if I'' remembering my lore right.

Ahh, well, we could always just have a Green Lantern on the team. I'll end up taking a female as well, so if you'd like, I'll make her a Green Lantern

Ahh, well, we could always just have a Green Lantern on the team. I'll end up taking a female as well, so if you'd like, I'll make her a Green Lantern

Nah, with how I want to play a ring user, having to stick around another one wouldn't work. Thanks for the offer, though. I'll have a preliminary character sheet up here in a bit. *goes back to studying a color wheel*

The Antihero reporting to duties

Name: Kensuke Miyamoto (real name)/ Kensuke Matsui (false civil name)

Alias: the shadow of the lightning (or simply “shadow”)

Powers: (all can be used only during a limited time period, if used two or more at the same time it will deplete his energy faster)

Lightning/electricity manipulation or “the breath of the dragon”[SIZE=10.5pt]. [/SIZE]

Resilient body or “dragon scales” (super resilient body).

Enhanced vision or Ryugan (dragon eye).

Enhanced speed or the “footprints of the lightning” (not a speedster but still pretty fast).

Skills: martial arts, acrobatics, tactician

Weapons: a long wire, [SIZE=10.5pt]which allows the wire to anchor to any object that it wraps around[/SIZE] (main weapon), kotachis, smoke/light bombs

png__darker_than_black_by_teriani16-d59klg4.png

Name:  galata morgana    Alias: fire sage Age: 17Powers: 

* firekinesis : can make her body become complete flames (weaknesses to water)
*can control a persons persons body (cant control it completely)
*can regrow limbs  (but can only do it 10 times in a lifetime)
* Super strength  ( can only lift about 200 pounds or less)Skills: dodging, agility, blocking , combat with weapons Weapons: a big long sharp sword.

IMG_0857.PNG

Name:  galata morgana    Alias: fire sage Age: 17Powers: 

* firekinesis : can make her body become complete flames (weaknesses to water)
*can control a persons persons body (cant control it completely)
*can regrow limbs  (but can only do it 10 times in a lifetime)
* Super strength  ( can only lift about 200 pounds or less)Skills: dodging, agility, blocking , combat with weapons Weapons: a big long sharp sword.

View attachment 198145

A bit OP in the ability section

Also, lifting 200 lbs hardly cpuntsas super strenfth, but that's just me being nit picky

Character tweaked. I'm going Star Sapphire with this one, instead of Green Lantern. I love the classic, but their are 6 human GLs in the Corps (at least in the comics). I'm giving another corps a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back