• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic YouLabs! The freedom of creation (interest check)

Yes!

Also, did you know that Brazilian Portuguese is considered one of the most complex languages in the world? Its so because of its multiples fonetic changes, accents and such.

Eu particularmente acho o português uma lingua fascinante. (Personally, I think that Portuguese is fascinating)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Just.
MMMMMMMMMMM.

I can barely understand people when they speak English, all I hear are sounds.

[/QUOTE]
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Did you hear sounds, or me saying WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB?

Warum sprechen wir in so vielen verschiedenen Sprachen? (Why are we speaking in so many different languages?) --Im not explaining what language that was. Figure it out urselves.--

UnendingRain said:
Warum sprechen wir in so vielen verschiedenen Sprachen? (Why are we speaking in so many different languages?) --Im not explaining what language that was. Figure it out urselves.--
German

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Ja, snakker Engelsk!
I HEAR THE WUBWUBS.

I FEEL THE WUBWUBS.

[/QUOTE]
Good, you're not insane, nor are you trippin' on shrooms.

Now... Ice cream?

This has been frankly weird, and a little bit insane, but i must be leaving as well. School tomorrow, cant be overly tired. Goodnight.

Me too...

But it's like 7:20 where I am.

BUH-BYE!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Mm, ice cream sounds like a great idea.

[/QUOTE]
Ice cream... It gave my friend the fat disease... Let's do it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back