• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic YouLabs! The freedom of creation (interest check)

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
What is YouLabs? Basically, it is a place of scientific splendor, a world where you can create anything (possible or impossible), with only an idea and some motivation. No one quite knows where the exact location of YouLabs is, or when it even came into existence. And even it's purpose is known to a very fine eyed amount of people. But you were chosen to go to YouLabs, to experiment. On what?,you might ask. What ever you want! As long as your doing something besides repeatedly materializing ice cream and eating it, you can stay. But at the cost of what?

I found this RP a while ago on a different website and had a lot of fun with it. For the most part, it was pretty chill, the most intense moment probably being when someone's mutant unicorn (named Bobby) began running rampant through the lab. So if your looking for a RP where you can let all your creative juices flow without being confused by a giant plot (for now), this might be what your looking for. And yes, the plot is going to show up for no apparent reason. Because that's what YouLabs is all about, right?

(Though I really shouldn't, I'm just gonna stand by and see what goes on xD woooooooooooooooooop, Doorman's gotta stahp coming into recruitment xD )

<.< I used my normal speeech.

Dont question it.

Otherwise, it could be contagious.

Yes I know im weird, dont question that either.

And time for a random quote for no reason :P

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back