News You need to see this disney fact

nnsns.gif

Tarzan takes place in an entirely different era. Like, the late 20th century.
No it doesn't.

Tarzan takes place around the late 19th century, or early 20th century. Judging by the culture and technology they had at the time in the Tarzan novels, which I've read extensively. I'd say it's set around 1885-1910. I'd say the former is more likely, because Tarzan runs into British colonizers in Africa in one of the books. Britain colonized Africa in the 1870's - Early 1900's.

Frozen takes place around 1840, which I've gotten from a quick Google search.

Which is why I don't accept this theory. You're telling me that at the least, 45 years had passed between them disappearing and their mom giving birth to Tarzan? Even if their mom had Elsa at fifteen, twenty years pass, until 1840, when they leave, when their mom is 35. Add another 45 years and their mom is 80. Not realistic.

Also, Arendelle is in Norway. How does the boat get 'caught in a storm' from Norway to a tropical island near Africa?

This is a tired rant from me, so please don't take too much offense BackSet BackSet . I'm going to apologize in advance, if you'll have it.

No it doesn't.

Tarzan takes place around the late 19th century, or early 20th century. Judging by the culture and technology they had at the time in the Tarzan novels, which I've read extensively. I'd say it's set around 1885-1910. I'd say the former is more likely, because Tarzan runs into British colonizers in Africa in one of the books. Britain colonized Africa in the 1870's - Early 1900's.

Which is why I don't accept this theory. You're telling me that at the least, 45 years had passed between them disappearing and their mom giving birth to Tarzan? Even if their mom had Elsa at fifteen, twenty years pass, until 1840, when they leave, when their mom is 35. Add another 45 years and their mom is 80. Not realistic.

Also, Arendelle is in Norway. How does the boat get 'caught in a storm' from Norway to a tropical island near Africa?

This is a tired rant from me, so please don't take too much offense BackSet BackSet . I'm going to apologize in advance, if you'll have it.
This took the exact opposite turn from where I thought it was going.

No it doesn't.

See, this is why I listen to theories and then proceed to pretend I didn't hear them

Thank you very much for disproving something I didn't believe in anyway

*tips nonexistent hat*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back