• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: * [๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ]

valiira

๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜• ๐˜ ๐˜œ ๐˜“ โธธ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Wild Meadows

valiira

now playing

• about me

call me

val

pronouns

she/her

timezone

central (CT)

age range

20s

activity

6.5/10

post length

3-6(+) paragraphs

word count

400-700(+)

โ€” a list of fandoms(anything bolded is something i have high muse for!)
    rwby, naruto, bleach, demon slayer, k-on, jjk, blue exorcist, atla or lok, avatar 1 & 2, final fantasy, skyrim, phasmophobia, dragon age (1-3), magi madoka/record, teen titans, harry potter, last of us 1 & 2, star wars, sao, studio ghibli red dead, and into the spiderverse

if you are interested, please dm/pm me! do not comment on this thread. i will most likely not respond to any messages here โ™ก

about you

โœฆ be at least 19(+)!
    โœฆ be open to ooc! i love world building and chatting just in general! so talk to me about anything and everything!
    โœฆ with that said, please be interactive with me! if i get the feeling you're not really into plotting or chatting, i'm sorry but i will most likely tell you we won't work out!
    โœฆ also just be honest with me! i'm ghost friendly and if you're not feeling the rp or the characters anymore, just tell me! no hard feelings at all!
    โœฆ i do not expect a reply everyday! i myself can't produce a reply every day or week so i don't expect other's to do the same! but if you know you're not going to respond for more than idk like 2 or 3 weeks, just give me a heads up please c:
    โœฆ i would like it if you could post at least 2 or 3(or more if you'd like) paragraphs tho! nothing super long or fancy is required but one liners kill my muse pretty quickly!

I don't need the world to see, that I've been the best that I can be.

But I don't think I could stand to be, where you don't see me.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
9deaf21b93b240e32d6b00f99e6de6aa.jpg

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโ€”mini bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back