• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Carr0t

A yandere simp
Hello everyone out there. I guess you can just call me whatever you want? I am a 21 year old woman living in Europe and I've been getting the urge to roleplay lately. My tastes are very specific to yandere boys in a romantic setting so if that bothers you, good luck with your partner search! There are several fandoms I'm looking to roleplay but if you have a specific show or fandom you would like to do, just ask and I'll see if I'm familiar with it. As long as I can get a yandere boy, I'm set. I absolutely double for my partners and will play a similar or different type of love interest for you if you are interested in that. I try to be fair when doubling to make sure my character doesn't get more effort put into it than the character I am playing for you!

Fandoms

Your Boyfriend

I would love someone to play Peter for me :( In return, I am comfortable playing any other major character in the game.

John Doe

I can go either way with this one, Doe seems like a fun character to play and play with.

Legends of Arceus

There's real spoilers so ..
I liked both Adaman and Volo in this game but preferably Volo. I'd like to do a roleplay where my character falls from the sky and is "destined to close the cracks" but Volo takes an interest in her instead. I'm also comfortable with playing Adaman or any other adult character. Either of those guys are good for me so whatever you're comfortable with.

Again, I know many other fandoms so feel free to ask. I'm also down with original plots! Please be 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back