• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Yalandor: Project “Withstand” ((Currently Closed))

Yes I do, you were actually interested in one of my past RP attempts! ^~^

Also righty-o, i’ll look forward to it

Really? Did i post anything? If i didn't, accept my apologies. If i did then stopped, also accept my deepest apologies

Really? Did i post anything? If i didn't, accept my apologies. If i did then stopped, also accept my deepest apologies

Hey it’s no worries, it never got the chance to set off, partly my fault. But I plan on keeping that from happening with this RP, to the best of my ability. So really you did a great job XD

Yeah of course, sounds good

Alright, i’ll Put you down for a spot and we have links at the bottom of the main post for the CS for whenever you wish to make your sheet and an OOC if you have any questions or just want to chat with me or the other two members who have already made their characters.

Bump~!

Also still looking for people as I don’t count anyone in fully until a CS is made. So come one come all~

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple L Libero Remembrance Remembrance CkSmalling CkSmalling EricSings EricSings

Hey, I know a couple of you are new joins to this RP but just doing a general bump for you guys to say i’m Still waiting on CS’s to improve, and not to be pushy or anything but the sooner we have those he sooner we can all start. If you are simply having a busy time I perfectly understand, but this is an idea i’d Love to see take off, anywho I’ll drop the link below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back