• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Xcel's search for writing partners

Xcelgamer

Different timezone, who dis
So yeah hi I'm Xcel. So straight up I'm laying a few ground rules and expectations from me

- Preferably partners over 18, I'm a little over 20 and like writing a bit dark so yeah just don't want to accidentally scar younger people
- I go by she/they pronouns, I know...just making sure people know is all
- No Horror. I'm fine with going dark with gore, psychological issues and all that stuff just not horror my weak little can't stand it
- Look I'm going to straight flat unless you can somehow convince me otherwise I don't want to play any Canon characters if we go Fanon style, OC x OC mainly
- I prefer FxF or MxF where I play the female but if you really want and can convince me, I'm fine with playing a male in a MxF, I'm not comfortable writing MxM, I'm just not good at it
- I'm comfortable with romance, both romantic and platonic, unless it's In Media Res, I prefer the romance to be of the slow burn variety, rather than characters meet and suddenly BOOM star crossed lovers
- I can pump out 3 - 5 paragraphs but will usually try to mirror my partners post length
- I know this is a bit boring so far but stay with me this is the last rule and the most obvious of course, just follow the RPN rules

Ok then well that's the rules and expectations from me, now here's what I want from you:

- No One Liners, just it doesn't help move the story along
- A buddy, pal, gal pal, friend, etc. I would talking with you in the OOC, about plot, how your day has been, funny character interactions you thought of, etc. It's not all about the actual rp
- Don't be afraid to add ideas for your character, my character or the story as a whole, I love it when we write our story, not mine, OUR
- uhhhhhhh funny haha memes in the ooc
- Maybe a funny haha meme when you post a response
-Please, Please, PLEASE send me a DM if you do respond

Well then I think that's it for Rules and Expectations onto the fun stuff. I'm talking Fanons and Plots, BABEH!!!!

Fanon
- One Piece
- Soul Eater
- RWBY
- Naruto
- Pokemon
- Digimon

Plots
The New Paladins of the Gods
It's the new century and the gods are in need of Paladins not just to save the world and people but to also spread their name to other people so of course the only logical conclusion? MAGICAL GIRLS!!! Why yes given gifts by a different god, each magical girl can start from 10 and go all the way up to 30. Both beautiful, cute defenders of the realm and on the plus side since they are like mini idols they can also spread the word. However be warned for if our girls are going to be to reckless more than just others will be in danger

A Demonic load of Love
Mwhahahahahahahaha, welcome to a good old fashioned Isekai, our two characters unfortunately got hit by that Truck-San of course if the title didn't give it away then here's the big twist, we were summoned by the demon lord to be his new daughters, top generals and all that fun stuff. As it turned out the stupid light side had summoned so many heroes that the Demon Lord is basically out of slaves, out of minions, generals and so on and so forth. So now we get Enslave those villages rather than Liberate them, destroy those meddlesome heroes and save your lords generals. FOR THE HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so that's it thanks if you've made it this far, soz this isn't super big or fancy, just not wanting to get into the whole ya know confuzzling BBCode and it breaking on me hard. But thanks if you have and yeah flip me a DM if you liked anything you saw, also feel free to throw me your ideas if you have any

c55e5d7dca5c7a8e80d250e45593069b.gif

*Rides in on a stone squid* Hello friend! I am available to fill any gender role necessary. (I'm very bendy)

... heck. Yeah! I would love to do the New Paladins of the Gods if you wouldn’t mind! I love magical girls and would love to roleplay a team of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back