• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Colby nodded a bit "Yeah that sounds great, Ive got a match tonight but after I just want to be with you." He murmured kissing her gently running a hand to her stomach biting his lip some "What would you think....about having another baby?" He asked quietly

Max came into work with Troy having not been able to find a baby sitter today but she knew Regal loved the boy and knew she wouldnt let him get into any trouble. Though as she walked in she went wide eyed seeing Bobby clock Tom across the jaw sending him straight the to mat knocked out "Bobby what the hell are you doing?!" He screeched knowing he had been having issues with Tom but had promised her he wouldnt do anything to provoke Tom.

She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow gently reaching over to wipe his tears. “You know I want more kids.” She murmjred and kissed his cheek holding him close just rubbing his shoulder gently. “Come on. The people want Seth Rollins out there tonight. You got a lot of kids looking up to you.” She murmured “go do your match then we can go back to the hotel and start thinking about making babies.” She murmured

Bobby frowned and looked over to her. “He started it.” He called out and got out the ring not even bothering to check that tom was okay. Which he wasn’t at all. One of the on-site medics headed over to him and helped him wake up. He got up after a few seconds and thanked him wandering over to max and Troy kissing his sons head while he held a warm compress to his head where it hurt. “Hey buddy. You come to see daddy?” He cooed to him not noticing that as he spoke one side of his face was starting to droop and he was getting a little dizzy.

Max glared at Tom as he came by frowning a bit but Troy squealed loudly seeing his father "What the hell is wrong with you huh?! Acting like children the both of you." She said shaking her head some. Though she frowned seeing Tom's face and quickly put Troy down "Baby go see Bobby okay?" She murmured watching Troy run over "Tom lay down right now." She said leading him to a mat before calling a medic

Colby nodded and took a few deep breaths before getting his composure giving a weak smile "I love you Scarlett, more than anything." He murmured

He frowned nod half lay down and half fell down onto the mat. “It was just a demonstration.” He slurred. “I didn’t think he was being serious in the match.” He mumbled before he tensed up and start seizing violently blacking out.

Bobby held Troy close seeing it from a distance and rolled his eyes. “Pathetic.” He muttered seeing the medic get over there and heard them call for an ambulance.

Scarlett smiled and kissed him gently. “I love you too Colby.” She told him and pecked his cheek making him go to his match then sat and waited for him to get back, going straight to the hotel with him once he was done slipping her arms around him tightly in the cab worn out. “My flight is at 10am tomorrow don’t forget.”

Max went wide eyed and backed away when they had got him on a stretcher. She frowned more when they said she couldnt go with him. Quickly she got over to Bobby taking Troy in her arms "Why?! Why did you do that?!"

Colby frowned some and held her close to him "I dont want you to go, cant you stay longer?" He asked pouting at her

“Honey our son is driving my mother crazy if we ever want her to baby sit again then we gotta make sure it ends soon enough.” She smiled and held him close. “Just another month and you’ll be home though.” She murmured kissing his cheek tiredly.

Bobby frowned. “You’re kidding me right? If he’s not fit for work then he shouldn’t be here.” He pointed out then walked to go get showered coming back out to find that max ha left without him.

Tom came to hours later and glanced over st max trying to frown but barely able to and just listened to his doctor explain he’d had another stroke and another severe one at that just glancing over at max again feeling scared.

Max looked at him in shock and felt her anger rise from what he had said. Tom was in fine condition to train and show a few moves but not for an actual fight and she knew he knew that. Quickly she gathered her things and left to go make sure he would be okay. As she arrived seeing Tom start to wake up she quickly sat down and listened to the doctor taking a deep breath looking at Tom the entire time.

Colby chuckled some and nodded "I know my love but a month just seems so far away." He murmured before kissing her gently again feeling very needy tonight.

Scarlett frowned and kissed him gently. “Honey I cant stay I’m sorry.” She murmured and kissed him again sitting down on the couch in their suite when they got back and letting him lay with his head in her lap. “I love you.” She murmured worried about him a bit when he got in a rut like this.

he Saw Troy in her lap making grunting noises and trying to reach forhim, freaking out that he couldn’t move or speak and just wanted His son back to feel a bit more secure watching max scared still.

Max glanced at Troy and sighed some looking around some before she placed him to lay with him "Dont pull on anything." She said sternly watching as Troy immediately cuddled into him and sucked on his thumb while tracing the parts on his chest tattoos that were showing "Its going to be okay Tom." She whispered

Colby kept his head in her lap sighing heavily "I love you too babe." He murmuredhiding his face a bit and taking a deep breath

He whimpered a little just wanting her to hold him but they weren’t together anymore and he couldn’t even feel Troy there just watching him. Taking comfort in seeing him close by.

Scarlett frowned rubbing her fingers through his hair until she got the room service ordered and she lay down with him some hugging him tightly. “When you get home we can get started on making more babies... deal?” She smiled at him tiredly.

Max sighed softly giving a small smile as Troy babbled to Tom while pointing at his tattoos tgen back at her "Yeah thats right baby, daddy has tattoos like me." She said softly smiling more as he laughed

Colby smiled and nodded happily "I like the sound of that." He murmured before pulling her close to him "Orrrrrr we could try tonight and then pick back up when I get home?"

Scarlett smiled and buried her face into his shoulder. “Oh honey... you keep trying I’ll give ya that.” She murmured and kissed him gently then moved so she was looking at him again. “I’m sorry. I gotta catch a plane tomorrow and I’m already worn out babe. No sex tonight. Gotta have some patience.” She promised and kissed him gently then sat up and pulled him to sit up as well before getting on her knees in front of him and making him spread his thighs “but I could do something else.” She murmured.

He soon fell asleep and Troy sat up trying to peel the sensors off his chest “addy!” He squealed and grinned at Max. “I wan Ickes!” He squealed trying to say he wanted daddy’s stickers.

Max went wide eyed and gasped picking him up quickly just as a nurse came in "Troy no!" She said sternly keeping him close as they put the sensors on him again

Colby glanced down at her and gave a big smile "Mmm you're too good to me babe." He murmured letting her get to work. After she finished her pulled her up and kissed her lovingly keeping her body close to his "I dont know what I'd do without you."

She smiled and kissed his cheek getting up to go get the door for room service, eating with him then left the tray in the hall and went to bed with Colby curling up into his arms. “I’m gonna miss you.” She murmured and traced patterns on his chest gently.

Troy cried a little and held onto his mom not understanding why he had done something naughty then curled up into his moms arms while Toms doctor explained to her he had been paralysed from the neck down. There was loss of speech and he could get better but it was gonna be a long road but that for now she would have to go home. Once they got back home and he saw bobby he wriggled down and started toddling over there reaching up wanting cuddles. “Da!”

Max looked at Bobby as he picked up Troy and took a deep breath as she sat down "He hand another severe stroke....paralyzed from the neck down and lost ability to speak." She told him sighing heavily

Colby smiled happily and kept her close to him "Im gonna miss you too babe but itll be alright." He murmured kissing the top of her head "Like you told me,we'll be okay."

She smiled and kept close to him as she eventually drifted off to sleep while he watched TV holding onto him. She got up early in the morning and got packed and dressed to fly home, waking him up before they had to go and got a taxi with him to the airport. “I’ll call you when I get home if I remember.” She smiled tiredly and got out with him to go check in.

He sighed some and watched her while he cuddled Troy and bounced him on his knee. “What do you want me to say? He brought it on himself” he muttered and watched her.

Max looked at him in shock shaking her head some "Are you kidding me right now?! What the hell did he do?!" She said not knowing what else to say

Colby sighed some and kissed her lovingly before she got onto the plane "Please dont forget." He murmured stroking her hair some

She smiled tiredly and nodded kissing him gently then left him to go through security waving to him when she got in the other side and watched him leave while she went to get some smacks for the plane and wait to board.

Chiara frowned hearing her phone go off but smirked some seeing Colbys name come up. “Well Hey there handsome... you looking for a good time?” She asked knowing that’s the only reason he ever called. She knew he was in the area and he always came to see her when he was in town.

Bobby frowned some “Max he’s a grown man. If it’s not safe for him to work in wrestling then he shouldn’t have got in the ring with me and he knew that.” He told her until he heard that it had been a hemorrhagic stroke meaning he’d had it because of blunt force trauma to the head.

Max shook her head some letting a few tears fall "He was fine! He was cleared but why did you have to fight him Bobby?! It was a hemorrhagic stroke!" She said shaking her head again

Colby chuckled some "Mmm you know it." He murmured telling her his hotel room before he went back to catch up on some sleep.

Scarlett got to the gate ready to be home with her son but things weren’t ever gonna go quite her way when she was told she didn’t have a seat on the plane because it was overbooked. She could get a flight at 5pm instead though. She agreed to that and tried to call Colby but no one answered and instead she just got a taxi back to the hotel once she got everything sorted with the airport and spoke to the people at the front desk to get a new room key so she could go hang out in the hotel room if he was working for the day, heading up there and sighed a little, worn out and feeling a little dizzy by the time she got to the room, getting inside but tensed hearing weird noises and walked further into the bedroom of the suite, dropping her coat and phone out of shock when all she could see was Colby balls deep in some random girl.

Bobby shrugged. “Then If was an accident. I don’t know why you keep yelling at me about it.” He muttered and passed Troy over while he got up and went upstairs to bed getting tired of hearing Toms name every few seconds.

Seth grunted as he continued to pump into Chiara muttering Scarlett's name as he finished off having not heard her at all over Chiara's moans. He pulled out and got off her disposing the condom. Though as he turned around he went wide eyed seeing Scarlett just staring at him "Scarlett..."

Max frowned taking Troy into her arms and letting a few tears fall "Lets get you something to eat...." she whispered placing him in his high chair with some puffy cereal

She swallowed hard and looked at the other woman for a moment seeing she didn’t seem surprised nor did she seem to care and then back at Colby. “My flight was overbooked... they put me on a later one.” She said shakily before turning around and walking out of there leaving her coat and phone on the floor, not saying another word just wanting to get home to Jackson right now and she made her way down to the lobby giving the key card back going outside and hailing a cab, bumping into dean as she did so. “Sorry.” She mumbled, shaking a little.

Troy frowned and made grabby hands for her. “Mama!” He whined not wanting to be put down just patting his cheek and pointing at her not liking that his mommy was crying.

Colby got dressed quickly and tried to run after her but she was gone before he got down the hall.

Dean saw Scarlett and frowned grabbing at her hand "Hey whats wrong?" He asked quietly seeing her shaking "Scarlett talk to me darlin."

Max whined softly running her fingers through his hair "Hurry back then...or else I'll have to fix this on my own." She murmured smirking some

She turned to face him and just shook her head crying a little. “I trusted him again and I’ve been gone two hours and he’s balls deep in some other girl!” She yelled fuming now and tried to catch another cab to go back to the airport hearing Colbys voice as he came out of the hotel

Troy just kept crying and fussing until she picked him up again and he buried his little head into her shoulders playing with her hair a little and held onto his mom tightly.

Max held her son close and kissed the top of his head bouncing some "I know baby I know." She whispered kissing the top of his head repeatedly

Dean frowned and glared at Colby when he saw him "Give me a minute alright? Let me take you, I dont want you out alone." He murmured beforr going back to Colby and socking him straight in the face "Leave now, don't talk to her, leave her alone." He said in a dangerously low tone before he left with Scarlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back