• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

“Also Rebecca is moving the girls across the country. They’re going to California.” He told her quietly and went to sit down on the couch.

Scarlett got it all set up for him letting him start it so she didn’t have to watch the whole thing for the hundredth millionth time and she went upstairs to their room seeing Colby laying on the bed still on his phone. “You wanna Tell me What’s going on? Cause I just had a little boy crying to me for the past ten minutes because he thinks his daddy hates him.” She muttered and crossed her arms leaning in the doorway

Max gasped softly and sat down with him "Oh Bobby....Im so sorry, why is she takimg them?" She asked before holding him close to her.

Colby placed his phone down and frowned not looking at her "They want me gone for 2 months. Touring all over." He muttered taking in a deep breath while he covered his face with his hands

She sighed heavily and made her way over to the bed sitting down and moving his hands, forcing him to look at her. “Well that sucks... but it’s not an excuse and you know it.” She mumbled slipping her arms around him and laying with him for a minute. “What are you gonna do? After you apologise to your son I mean.”

Bobby shrugged a bit and moved to lay with his head in her lap just watching her carefully. “I dont know. She seemed to decide on a whim.” He mumbled.

Max frowned more shaking her head some "Can she do that? Do your custody papers allow it?" She asked while running her fingers through his hair

Colby sighed heavily and shook his head again "I dont know....I dont want to leave you alone again." He whispered letting a few stray tears fall "What if something happens?"

“Nothing will happen.” She promised him kissing him softly. “Everything will be okay.” She murmured caressing his cheek. “If you go then we will be here cheering you on in all your matches... if you don’t then we will still be proud of everything you’ve achieved at WWE... maybe it’s time for a change or maybe not.... take your time love.”

Bobby sighed a little and shrugged. “She has full custody love. I get to see them because she allows me to.... she has all the control.” He mumbled frowning some.

Colby shook his head some "You dont understand! You said you would be fine last time and I came home to you nearly dead!" He yelled getting up and takinh deep breaths as he paced the room

Max frowned some and kissed his temple "Im so sorry my dear." She whispered

She frowned and flinched away from him, getting up carefully. “I think I’m gonna take Jackson over to max and bobbys... learn to play with Troy.” She muttered starting to leave when shewatched him slam their bedroom door shut to stop her from leaving. “Colby.... you’re scaring me.” She told him quietly.

He just sighed quietly and stayed with his head in her lap and holding her hand. “I love you... so much.” He murmured tiredly and a little defeatedly.

Colby frowned and glared slamming the door shut "No you arent going anywhere without me, its fine." He said sternly taking in deep shallow breaths.

Max held him close and just let him lay there until Troy started waking up and getting fussy "Someone is hungry."

Scarlett stared at him starting to panic s little. “Colby you need to stop this right now. You do not own me. For gods sakes what is going on?! You’ve been acting weird since they said I could go home now talk to me please!” She begged. “All this over finding that I’d fsinted?!” It was what he told her. Just that she had fainted. Nothing about her being dead when he’d walked in the house that day. So she couldn’t understand where the panic was coming from.

He lifted his head so she could get up to go to him after a couple minutes and reached over to hold him once he had been fed. “Come here little man.” He smiled tiredly.

Colby shook his head taking fist fulls of his hair pulling at it some "YOU WERE DEAD!" he yelled looking at her and feeling the weight lifted off his shoulders before he crumpled and let tears fall down his face "You were dead....I walked in here and there you were laying in bed, dead...no pulse...no breathing...I did CPR til the medics came...but they had to shock you back." He whispered out

Max smiled widely as Troy squealed loudly with joy instantly cuddling into Bobby "Oooh he missed you today." She said happily as she sat next to her boys "He was crawling around trying to find you in the house and even at Tom's."

Bobby sighed some. “I hope you’re encouraging him to be friendly and love tom like this. He deserves that.... please don’t take his child away from him.” He mumbled and rest his head back

She frowned and watched him, taking deep breaths before she went and sat next to him. “Why didn’t you tel me that?” She whispered hugging him tightly and pulling him in closer.

Colby frowned some.keeping his head in his hands crying softly "They told me the shock may hurt you, I didnt want you to get hurt again." He whimpered

Max nodded giving a small smile kissing his cheek "I am, he is doing pretty good." She said happily kissing him again smiling as Troy pushed her back some and cuddled Bobby more

Scarlett frowned and kissed his cheek making him look at her. “I’m okay. We are gonna be okay. I’m right here Col and I’m not going anywhere. I promise. I’m gonna be okay.” She murmured and kissed him gently. “I love you but you can’t treat me like a child. Now come on, your son wants cuddles with his parents. We can decided on the tour later.” She murmured and kissed his cheek gently.

Bobby smiled tiredly and watched Troy just blowing raspberries on his tummy until bobby got really sleepy and he passed Troy back going to lay down for a bit.

Colby took a deep breath and wiped his eyes quickly nodding softly. He got up with her and went downstairs smiling a bit as Jackson came over and hugged his legs "Hey buddy." He whispered picking him up and holding him close "Im sorry I snapped at you, forgive me?"

Max smiled softly and took Troy into her arms going to play with him on the floor laughing softly as he threw the ball to her laughing loud as she tossed it back hitting his stomach lightly

Scarlett frowned some and watched him carefully. He needed to get back to work. That she was sure of and she was still waiting on an apology to her as well for screaming at her like that. ‘Daddy my movie keep stopping.’ Jackson told him and held onto him tightly.

Bobby got up a little later on and wandered downstairs coughing some and looking bleary eyed

Colby frowned and tooo his over to the DVD player to see what was wrong "Hmmm looks like you wore the disc out buddy, we'll have to get a new one." He murmured kissing the side of his head

Max saw Bobby and gave a small frown going over to him cupping his cheek "Babe whats wrong?" she askrd quietly

“I think I’m coming down with something. I’m just gonna have some soup then go to bed.” He told her quietly pecking her cheek and went to get some food.

Scarlett giggled as Jackson just gave Colby his grumpy face. ‘No.’ He said and crossed his little arms. ‘Daddy fix it.’ He told him and wriggled to get down going back over to Scarlett for cuddles instead. ‘Mommy daddy break my movie.’ She just smiled and kissed his head. “Oh I don’t think so bub. Maybe we can watch something else tonight.” She murmjred and winked over at Colby reaching for him to come join them.

Colby rolled his eyes giving a small laugh "Ill fix it tomorrow buddy." He said happily before he went to their movie selection "How about a disney movie tonight?"

Max felt his head some and nodded a bit "Ill make it babe, go sit down." She murmured as she followed him into the kitchen

He nodded and went to sit at the table. “Tom and me are on the same shift tomorrow... just a heads up.” He told her quietly, burying his face in his arms. He was working at the performance centre currently rather than on the screen. Training new recruits.

Scarlett smiled and kissed his head. “Colby... Colby...” She smiled seeing Jackson was falling asleep in her arms but Colby was still trying to find a Disney movie. “Colby!” She whispered yelled, stroking Jackson’s hair. “He’s falling asleep babe. Why don’t we get him to bed.” She murmured sitting up and cuddling her son close taking him up to his room.

Max nodded some as she started to make the soup for him "Play nice mister, Im sure you two will be fine." She murmured giving him a small smile

Colby turned around and smiled some as he saw Jackson "I love him." He whispered going to sit next to her sighimg heavily "Im sorry about earlier...I just got so scared. I know its not an excuse but its the truth."

“If I’m still like this I’m sure I’ll be too worn out to not play nice.” He grumbled a bit rubbing his face and thanking her for the soup eating slowly then finally got to make his way up to bed curling up under the covers and fell asleep quickly.

Scarlett sighed heavily taking him to bed then went back down to Colby. “I know you were scared honey, if you hadn’t been I would be concerned but don’t you ever try to lock me in a room ever again.... I think you should go on the tour. You need to get back to wo k and back to normality.” She pointed out hugging him tightly.

Colby sighed heavily and nodded a bit kissing her gently "Alright....Im sorry." He whispered taking in a deep breath "Im so sorry." He said quietly letting a few tears fall down his face.

Max sighed softly watching him go up and cleaned up getting Troy a bath and in bed

-6 months-
Scarlett sat in the back watching the big screens. They were in New York for a show and Roman was in the middle of announcing his step down, she knew how upset Colby was and how worried he was for his friend so she was glad she was there to support him and once he walked through to the back again she hugged roman tightly and assured him if him and his wife needed anything at all then her and Colby were only a phone call away before she turned to Colby and pulled him in close. “You okay bubba?” She murmjred pecking his lips. Jackson was staying with her mom in Orlando still while she was touring with Colby enjoying their time alone together.

Tom walked into the gym and set his bag down by his usual spot glaring over at Bobby. They had been at each other’s throats for weeks now and he had had enough of him being so condescending towards him so today they’d afreed to have a little practice match against each other to hadh it out. He was tired of bobby talking to him like he was nothing.

Bobby stood in the gym chatting with his friend Kyle glancing at Tom as he came in and rolled his eyes some "Watch as I whip his ass." He said in a very cocky way chuckling a bit

Colby took in a deep breath as he walked in backstage wiping his eyes and pulling Scarlett close to him holding her as much as he could "I'll be okay..." he whispered taking in a shaky breath trying to calm himself down. He was so thankful that she was here now he knew he would be so much worse off if she had stayed home

Scarlett frowned and got him to sit down holding him tightly and rubbed his back, kissing his head repeatedly. “You wanna just head back to the hotel tonight. Get room service instead of eating out?” She asked him quietly, worrying about him some.

Tom frowned glaring at him and went to do his warm up while all the newbies they were training were staring to gather and eventually he got in the ring waiting for bobby as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back