• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max frowned some and looked at him taking in a deep shaky breath "Why now? Why after nearly a year since he was born you decide to be a father? After everything you said to me....why now?" She asked wiping her eyes quickly so tears didnt escape

Colby sighed heavily and watched her a bit before nodding "Alright....lets get it done." He whispered

He frowned and leaned against the doorframe. “I had another stroke.” He mumbled. “Fairly big one again but this time I was already there for a check up and they caught it early enough... it’s put things back into perspective for me.” He told her quietly. “I’ve already apologise don’t for what I said to you and I understand it’s not enough but it’s a start at least.”

Scarlettdrownedgripping his hand tight when they came in to do it I That room under local, just watching colby the whole time.

Max frowned as she listened to him nodding softly "Alright....we will find a way to make this work....I'll figure out a way to have names because I dont want to confuse him too much but thankfull he is young enough it wont be that bad." She said chewing on her lip some as she watched him fully taking him in. He looked good, healthier than she had seen look in a good two years. She was happy that he seemed to be getting on well,even aftet everything she didnt want the worst for him.

Colby got up and held her hand tightly "Look at me babe Im right here its going to be okay I promise." He said kissing her hand repeatedly

“What do you mean have names?” He asked her confused and went tomake her some tea in the kitchen while tubby came bounding into the room and rubbed himself all over Max’s legs squeaking the whole time.

Scarlett frowned just watching him until they were done and she was worn out anyway so managed to fall asleep before dinner with her head against his shoulder.

Max followed him to the kitchen and smiled widely as she saw Tubby quickly picking him up and cuddling close "Oh hello there sweetheart." She murmured happily. She looked at Tom and bit her lip hard before she spoke "Bobby has been nothing short of amazing to Troy....and well with you taking yourself out of the picture I didn't want Troy without a father. Bobby has been treating him just like his own so....we've been saying he is dad..." she explained

Colby held her close and kissed the top of her head before heading home to see Jackson cuddling him close as they got ready for bed.

Jackson held onto his dad once they were in pjs, demanding a bedtime story but was soon asleep cuddled up next to him in their bed with Lego laying at the bottom watching Jackson.

Tom frowned but nodded. “Right... I guess that makes sense... look... we can figure this out. I’m just glad you’ve let me meet him.” He mumbled rubbing at his face and talking details with her for a while longer before it was getting late and bobby came back to get max out to the car to go home.

Max took Troy into her arms and went over to Tom "Say bye bye....we'll see you soon." She cooed smiling as Troy waved a little at him before babbling softly "We will see you soon Tom, I promise." She assured before leaving with Bobby

Colby smiled softly and held his son close as he slept before he got up to speak with his mother "She should be home soon." He said hppefully

Holly nodddd some and poured a glass of wine. “Good... cause if she’s not you’re gonna get grey hairs.” She smiled at him some. “She’s a good mom Colby. And she loves you more than you probably deserve.” She smiled again. “Just a good thing that you found her when you did. Gosh if you hadn’t come home she’d be dead.” She muttered tensing a little when he yelled

Bobby got them both Home and sighed a little. “He’s looking a little healthier.” He pointed out while they took Troy up to bed.

Max nodded some "Yeah....he said he had another stroke in Holland but they caught it in time." She explained sighing softly "We are going to have to find a way to make this work."

Colby listened to her and nodded some but frowned as she mentioned if he hadnt come home "I KNOW!" He yelled looking at her in shock at his outburst "Im sorry I just.....I dont want to think about it."

Holly frowned and sighed heavily. “Colby... go get some rest. It’s been stressful.” She told him quietly and rubbed his back sending him upstairs.

Ronnie finally got home another two weeks later after things kept going wrong so they kept her for another short while then finally sent her home and she sighed a little getting out the car with Colby, heading inside carefully then went to sit on the couch and wait for him to go get Jackson.

Bobby was at work and max was with tom and as much as he loved and trusted her... he knew that her and tom had a lot more history together than he cared to admit.

Max sat at Tom's with Troy smiling happily as he squealed and played on his mat showing Tom the teddy bear he was playing with "He is definitely warming up to you." She said softly foncusing onnher son. She liked that they were on better terms but she loved Bobby and she wanted to be with him.

Colby held Jackson close as he took him inside smiling widely as he squealed rushing out of his arms and to Scarlett's lap

Scarlett cuddled him close kissing all over his head. “Oh mommy missed you so much big boy!” She cooed kissing his nose and his cheeks. “Oh look how big you’ve been getting without me.... Oh Jackson mommy loves you so very very much.” She smiled and looked up at Colby reaching for
Him. “Come here baby.”

He nodded and smiled some watching Troy carefully and cuddling him protectively as well. “He’s perfect in every way.” He smiled

Colby smiled widely as Jackson squealed happily. He sat down kissing her forehead gently before holding them close to him.

Max nodded giving a smile "Yeah he is." She murmured seeing Troy cuddling into him "So what have you been doing?"

Tom frowned some and sighed a little. “Trying to stay healthy. Trying not to lose my mind completely.... I’m trying to open a bar nearby. Don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back to wrestling.” He mumbled bouncing Troy gently.

Scarlett smiled resting her head on his shoulder. “Oh I’m glad I got both my boys back with me.” She cooed kissing both their cheeks. Colby had been strangely quiet the past few days though and it was starting to scare her a little. She was half hoping that being home again would change that but she wasn’t counting on it.

Max nodded some frowning a little as he spoke "I heard about that....I'm so sorry Tom." She said placing a friendly and comforting hand on his shoulder

Colby held her close giving a soft smile taking a deep breath not wanting to have to tell her they want him gone for the next month to do international touring along with shows.

Scarlett smiled watching Jackson wriggle to get down so he could show her his list he’d written for Santa ‘Nana writed it but I tell her’ she smiled and nodded cuddling him close again and kissed his head reading over it. “Oh Colby he wants to go to one of your shows.” She smiled over at him and sighed a little as he wasn’t even paying attention but she ignored it and carried on with Jackson.

He frowned and shrugged. “If it keeps me alive I guess.” He muttered and watched his son start to fall asleep in his arms. “You know how much I miss you?” He asked her quietly. “I know you’re happy with bobby I do and I love that you’re happy. That’s all I ever wanted for you but... I miss you more than anything max.” He told her quietly.

Colby was completely zoned out trying to figure out how he would make this all work and if this career is what he still wanted in life at the moment. He loved and adored wrestling, but he also wanted to have peace of mind with his family and him being away did not give him that.

Max took Troy into her arms and frowbed some "I understand Tom.....but this is what I want, I love Bobby and I want us to make this work by being here for Troy." She said while placing Troy in his carrier "I know you miss me Tom, but its either this or nothing at all."

He gently grabbed her arm and looked at her. “I’m very aware of that max... I’m not trying to get in the way of you and bobby. I’m just telling you now before it goes too far and you think it wa all to get you back. This is so I can be here for my son.” He told her seriously

Scarlett smiled tiredly watching Jackson play with Lego, falling asleep after a while and curling into Colby a little.

Max nodded some and placed her hand on his "I thank you for your honesty Tom." She said softly before giving him a small smile "We'll see you next week alright?"

Colby watched his son and sighed heavily shaking his head a bit. He had no clue what to do at this point in time

He quickly said goodbye to Troy then let her go and sighed heavily going to lay down for a bit already missing them both.

Jackson went over and climbed on his dads lap, trying to cuddle him frowning when Colby just ignored him and messed with his phone instead. “Daddy.... Daddy.... daddy!” He whined

Colby looked away from his phone frowning some "What is it Jackson?!" He snapped looking at his son and taking a deep breath when he saw his bottom lip quivering "Jackson....dont cry please...Im sorry."

Max headed home and going inside quickly to find Bobby in the kitchen in nothing but basketball shorts and his glasses on "Mmm hey handsome." She murmured wrapping her arms around his waist.

He looked up at him as big tears welled before he started bawling and clung to Scarlett instead, accidentally waking her up and she held him closer rocking him gently. “What’s going on?” She murmured. ‘Daddy scream at me, I just want cuddle!’ She frowned rocking him some more trying to soothe him and frowned at Colby. “Really? Phones more important?”

Bobby smiled and turned around pulling her in closer. “Hey, How’d it go?” He asked her quietly swaying with her. He was worn out from working out that day

Colby frowned as he started crying then turned to Scarlett shaking his head some "It was for work." He muttered before getting up and storming off upstairs to have some alone time

Max smiled softly and pecked his lips "It went well, Troy is warming up to Tom a lot." She said softly frowning a bit as he did "Bobby whats wrong?" She asked placing her hands on his chest

She shook her head some and just rocked Jackson slowly and gently murmuring to him. “Tell you What why don’t we go get you some juice then you can watch a movie with me. Deal?” She smiled tiredly at him kissing his head needing to go talk to colby about how he’d been behaving the past few days.

Bobby shrugged a bit. “I just feel bad a little that he wasn’t sure about him to begin with... I’d be devastated if that was how one of the girls had reacted to me.

Jackson smiled happily and nodded "Fluffy!!" He squealed meaning he wanted to watch Despicable Me.

Max gave a soft sigh nodding softly "I know, but its better than nothing." She said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back