• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max nodded and got out of the car with her "You let me know if you need anything okay?" she said before taking a seat with her "Girllllll I gotta admit, Tom looked so f*cking good." she said laughing a bit feeling blush fill her cheeks "Do you know any of the guys in NXT?"

Colby chuckled and spotted him shaking his head a bit "Whatever dutchman." he muttered before picking the bar for him "Need a sparring partner?" he asked

She just nodded a bit and smiled. “Not really. I know Colby enough and he knows most of them I think though.” She said happily already knowing what she was getting.

Tom nodded when he finished with the weights going to get some water then for in the ring with him.

Max nodded a bit "Oh alright, I thought maybe you would have met him." she said placing her menu on the table looking at her friend "You know I heard Colby is pretty good in bed. I heard he is magic with those fingers." she said laughing some knowing her friend hand a thing for a man's hands.

Colby got in the ring sparring with him for a good hour or so before the performance center started to fill up "Well man, I'm gonna take a small break then hit the crossfit, it was good sparring with you." he said before heading out to get some water and possibly send a few messages to Scarlett.

She rolled her eyes blushing like crazy. “And that’s the problem. Why you hearing those things?” She laughed. “If he’s mine he’s gonna learn to play it straight.” She said tiredly.

He smiled and nodded to him going to get showered off once he was finished with his gym session and go home again to play video games.

Max laughed some "When I visited work with you, some girls were talking." she murmured "But good, you should teach him." she said with a smirk

Colby took out his phone and smirked some texting a selfie to Scarlett wondering if she would like it or not. He then messaged her asking if he could talk with her later tonight so he could take her on a date.

Scarlett rolled her eyes a bit and shook her head checking her text and sent one back as well as a yes to his question before ordering breakfast. “You know Colby is friends with tom right?” She smiled at her nudging her a bit.

Tom got up in the afternoon again to get ready to go in for work for a match, texting max to say if she wanted to go he could get her some tickets

Max raised an eyebrow ordering her food "Oh really? I had no idea." she said biting her lip some. They sat with eachother for hoirs just catching up before Max took Scarlett to work "Let me know if you need a ride home!" she called as she got out of the car. As she saw the text from Tom she smiled widely and texted yes before heading to full sail.

Colby saw Scarlett get to her chair and smiled widely. He walked up and tapped her shoulder trying to scare her as bad as he did yesterday"Hey beautiful, how are you?"

Scarlett raised an eyebrow. “I could see you coming in the mirror you numpty. I’m alright. You?” She asked him turning to face him yawning some.

Tom smiled at the text longer than he should have before cracking on and getting ready for the show.

Colby chuckled softly "Im doing pretty good." he said happily before he bit his lip "Look Im gonna cut to the chase, Id like to take you to dinner." he said

Max got to the event center with her camera at hand and texted Tom to let him know she had got the tickets he left for her and she would be front row to see him.

“Oh you would would you?” She teased for a moment then smiled at him. “I’m free all this week but tonight I have the energy to go out so choose wisely going padawan” she grinned at him

Max sat there and shot the matches she could smiling widely. As Tom's music hit and he came on stage she cheered loudly for him and smiling more and more "GO ALEISTER!" she yelled hoping he heard her and saw she was there for him.

Colby chuckled some "Two days, you pick where to go." he said happily and leant down kissed her cheek softly "By the way you look gorgeous today." he whispered in her ear before headed to get ready

Scarlett blushed like crazy once he left and just smiled to herself some happily then got to work with a couple of the divas.

He glanced over and saw her nodding to her with a smirk before he got into the ring to start his match.

Max smiled watching the match and getting some good shots before the show ended. She hoped to see him after the show but she wasnt sure if she would be able to.

Alexa came up abd smiled at Scarlett sitting the chair "Hey there ehats got you beaming like a light bulb?"

Scarlett giggled a bit and shook her head. “Oh I just.... you hear many things about someone and then they surprise you and you see a completely different side to them... I got a date with Colby. Two nights from now. Wherever I pick.” She giggled getting started with getting alexas off for her.

Tom left quickly after the show, missing max because Amy had sent him a worrying text that she needed him home as soon as possible as she’d had an emergency during the day so he rushed off to get Home.

Amy saw Aleister as he came home and rushed over with Tubby in her arms "He hurt his paw! I tried getting a hold of the doctor but no one is picking up." she said worriedly wrapping Tubby's paw to see a giant cut down the top of it.

Alexa smiled some "Oo that sounds nice, doesnt sound like he would be the take you on a date type. Maybe he wont be a douche to you." she said while she got her makeup taken off "I hope it goes well, you better give me those details!"

Tom sighed heavily rubbing at his face. “Amy honey he’s fine. We can take him to the vet first thing in the morning.” He mumbled rubbing his face. “I can’t believe you made me rush home for that.” He muttered shaking his head going to take a shower and go to bed.

Scarlett smiled and said bye to her before seeing max walk in “Hey... how did you get back here?” She asked her having heard tom had got her a ticket for the show.

Amy sighed heavily getting Tubby to lay down hoping her baby would be okay before she went to lay down "Im sorry, I just got worried. He's my baby." she said softly to jim before cuddling up close

Max waved some and smiled "Thought I'd drop in and say hello. Tom I guess left right after the show so I didnt get to talk with him." she explained in a bummed out voice.

She sighed a little and nudged her. “Oh yeah.... definitely moved on from him.” She teased rolling her eyes a bit “Alright. Well let’s get going. I don’t wanna stick around so they can give me more work that isn’t part of my job.” She smiled tiredly.

Max blushed some and shook her head "I am! I just want to catch up is all." she said trying to cover up the fact that she wanted him. She felt like she just needed to talk with him and those feelings would go away. "So whats up on the Colby front?" she asked

Amy frowned softly wondering what was wrong with him. He usually never got this upset about leaving work. She knew she might have overreacted but he wouldnt just ignore her because of it usually.

"Uh huh... And that's why you went all red the moment he texted you huh?" She laughed some while they got in the car "He's taking me out to dinner in a couple nights. Told me to pick so I'm just gonna go for something nice and easy." She smiled "Told you I would tame him." She grinned.

His phone buzzed a couple times with facebook memories that popped up from several years ago, all pictures of him with Max looking very happy

Max laughed some "Shush alright?" she said giving a big smile hearing that "Ooooo look at you, well I hope the date goes well." she said happily before she started to drive home.

Colby went to the makeup stations but frowned not seeing Scarlett there. He pulled out his phone and texted 'You can't even say goodbye?!' with a crying face. For some reason he really liked this girl.

She smiled thanking her for the lift and giving her gas money before heading inside and feeding her dog before going up to bed texting Colby that she had had to leave quickly with max before she turned her phone off and fell asleep

Max woke up in the morning and sighed softly as she got ready for the day. She glanced at her phone as it dinged showing a memory of her and Tom "Those were good days." she said softly before biting her lip hard. She pulled up his number and sent a text asking if he would like to have lunch sometime hoping he would reply.

Colby woke up in the morning and yawned some giving a smile. He had dreamed of Scarlett that night, he wanted to see her again. For some reason it wasnt in a lustful way like he usually thought of women. He wanted to just see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back