• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Scarlett got up quietly that morning and wandered downstairs to feed the dog before taking him for a walk around the neighbourhood.

He frowned seeing her text and simply texted back that he might be able to see her later but not right now. There was something making him want to keep going down this route even though he knew he was already with Amy.

Max frowned softly but gave an okay and placed her phone down. She knew she needed to stop this, he was in a committed relationship and she was only and old flame.

Colby made a call hoping she would answer possibly wanting to have breakfast with him if she was up for it.

Scarlett got back to the house sighing a little but picked her phone up and answered. “Hello?” She asked now really worn out from the walk and went to get her dog some food and lots of water.

Tom sighed heavily rolling over and getting out of bed going to get dressed to take the cat to the vets like he had promised last night getting tubby into his carrier and taking him down to the car.

The vet stitched up Tubby's foot and bandaged it up "Don't let him walk too much on it for today." she explainee before letting them go. Max walked around outside the area just staying to herself a bit. She wasnt paying attention when she bumped into someone and gasped softly "Oh my gosh Im so sorry! I was in my own head too much." she said making sure the person was okay. She bit her lip hard seeing it was Tom.

Colby smiled some hearing her voice "Hey beautiful....I can hardly wait for our dinner so I was wondering if youd like to get brunch?" he asked hopefully.

Scarlett frowned a bit while she sat down. “Uh... I dunno ... I’m kinda tired Colby. I just walked the dog and I’ve not been feeling great the past few days yknow.” She said down the phone.

Tom was too focused on the cat while he walked that he barely saw max before walking into her smirking some. “Are you stalking me?” He chuckled

Colby frowned at that and hoped she was okay "Oh okay, are you alright? Do you need anything? Ill bring you something." he said wanting to help her if he could

Max blushed deep red and shook her head "No just a crazy coinsidence." she said giving a small laugh gasping softly as she saw the cat in the carrier "Oh who is this adorable little guy?!" she asked excitedly. She loved persian cats.

She frowned a bit and rubbed her face some. “If you want. I’ve just been real dizzy and tired and I’m ready for it to be over.... if you wanna come over feel free, I got stuff here we could do for brunch.” She mumbled tiredly.

Tom chuckled some and shrugged. “This is tubby. Cut his paw on something. That’s why I left so quick last night. Amy texted and said there was an emergency.” He muttered rolling his yes some.

Colby frowned softly "Alright, if youre okay with that." he murmured softly biting hid lip some starting to worry about her. She sounded so tired and out of it.

Max pouted softly letting him sniff her fingers through the cage "Awwww the poor baby." she cooed smiling as he licked her fingers some "He is too adorable, you know Ive always loved Persian cats." she said with a small giggle

Scarlett smiled a little “yeah i think I’d like that actually.” She told him getting up and heading to the lounge to tidy up a little. “You know where I live. I’ll see you in a bit.” She told him then hung up, getting food out, making sure to take it real easy then headed to get the door when she heard his car pull up

Tom smiled watching her some and sighed a bit. “Oh I know.” He chuckled and glanced at his phone as it buzzed. “Hey I gotta take this one home but then I’ve got nothing going on today. You wanna go grab some lunch?” He asked her. Amy was now away for the next few days so he had time to spend with max without her getting jealous.

Colby smiled some as he got out of his car and she already had the door open "Hey beautiful!" he called as he locked his car doors before jogging up to her "How are you?" he asked as he hugged her close to him.

Max gave a smile and nodded happily "Yeah I'd like that, where would you like to go?" she asked giggling as Tubby meowed at the two of them wanting some attention "Oh little one I wish you could come with us!"

She giggled as she got lifted off the ground just holding onto him some more. She felt warm and safe and happy when she was around him. She loved how much he understood what her restrictions were and that he didn't get mad when she had to cancel plans at the last minute like the rest of their friends did. "Tired, a little weak I think but I'm just gonna take it easy today. I got a week off work." She explained and then walked to the kitchen with him.

Tom chuckled some and shrugged "Wherever is good for you." He told her going to take Tubby to the car to drop him off at home, unlocking her door as well for her to get in "So what do you do for work now?" He asked her while he drove, glancing over at her. She was only getting more beautiful and he found himself feeling a stab of longing for what they once had.

Colby listened to her and smiled softly as he followed her inside smiling as her dog ran up to great him "Your heart again?" he asked leaning against the counter taking all of her in and sighing in content. He felt at ease with her, like he could tell her anything.

Max smiled and got in his car watching him somewhat while her drove "Im a photographer. I do shoots for weddings and just regular models. I also do some modeling on the side as well." she explained blushing softly at the mention of her modeling.

She nodded rolling her eyes a bit "Short circuiting." She giggled. It had been an issue since she was born so by this point she wasn't fazed by it at all. "Alright, I have got... eggs, beans, vegan sausage, mushrooms and toast so I was gonna do just a quick brunch." she told him smiling a bit

He nodded a little "How many times did I use to tell you to get into modelling?" He chuckled at her a little and nodded "You should talk to WWE, they're always looking for photographers for all the events." He pointed out "Probably pays better." He said

Seth chuckled softly but smiled as she mentioned the food "Oooo that sounds good." he said happily going over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist "Be mine?" he asked her softly kissing the back of her head softly.

Max laughed some and nodded a bit "I know I know, but I finally took your advice." she said getting a little excited at that thought "That would be amazing, maybe I could be stationed here in Florida." she said happily. She was never a big traveler,it took everything in her to leave Amsterdam. Plus she always wanted to have roots and a family. She didnt want to be constantly moving

Scarlett looked up at him and blushed some, leaning back against him. "Long as you'll be mine." She told him then cringed and laughed "Ooh that was too corny." She laughed again but stayed in his arms, resting her head back against his shoulder and went to start making food, giving Legolas, her dog, a bit of bacon to be distracted with while she cooked. "What's your work schedule looking like?" She asked Colby

He smiled some "Everyone is stationed here but if you do well they'll get you to do the big pay per views as well." He pointed out. "Florida's nice enough but it's not Holland." He pointed out "Now being stationed in Holland is really the dream." He chuckled "Just not possible."

Colby laughed loud at her corny remark and kept her close "I love it though." he murmured kissing her cheek "Ive got house shows all week, I gotta go out of state for the weekend but then Ill be back." he explained

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded some frowning a bit "I miss home....I havent been there in nearly 3 years and my parents barely talk to me anymore." she murmured looking down at her lap.

She nodded and smiled some "I have IMATS coming up next weekend so I'll be away for that. Up in New York." She murmured kissing his cheek tiredly, getting food done quickly as possible and then got it on the table for them, getting him a drink and sitting down with her tiny portion, trying her best to not overdo it.

He smiled at her some "Is that really a bad thing?" He chuckled. "They've always been awful Max." He pointed out "My mom still asks about you all the time." He told her, parking in front of his place and dropping Tubby off inside then headed out again

Colby gasped softly "What? No dont leave me!!!" he said laughing softly and starting to eat "Mmmm you can cook too?" he said happily

Max sighed some "Yeah....but they got my sister to not talk to me either." she said shaking her head but smiled at the thought of his mom "Oh Ive missed talking to her."

She laughed a bit shaking her head. “Course I can cook. You know you kinda have to when you live on your own... not all of us can afford healthy food box meals.” She pointed out to him and ate quietly glancing over seeing her golden retriever was staring at Colby clearly confused. “Sorry we couldn’t go out.” She told Colby.

He smiled some. “I’ll let her know you said that.” He smiled, pulling up to a restaurant and parking so they could go get lunch.

Colby chuckled some and nodded a bit "Its okay, I dont mind just staying in with you." he murmured taking her hand in his as he finished up eating "So what kind of movie do you want to watch?"

Max laughed softly and smiled more getting out with him "So how long have you been with Amy?" she asked as they sat down biting her lip softly

-3 months-
Scarlett walked out of the bathroom at work, making her way back to the makeup station and carried on with her job once Alexa had sat down, staying quiet for the first time in a while. She'd been ill for a couple weeks now but her and Colby were going up to Iowa for her to meet his parents for the weekend. She sent Alexa off once she was done and went to clean all her brushes off, jumping out of her skin when she felt arms go around her "You gotta stop scaring me like that." She mumbled, knowing it was him from his cologne.

Tom rolled over panting heavily and glanced to the side seeing Max laying next to him, pulling her in closer. He'd gotten himself in real deep and he was scared of what might happen but at the same time he wasn't going to be giving Max up. He had never stopped loving her and being with her again had made all the good memories come back to him. Amy didn't know and he hoped to keep it that way for as long as possible

Colby chuckled softly and kissed her neck gently "Im sorry beautiful." he whispered pressing himself against her "You okay?" he asked softly. She hadnt talked to him a lot as of late only shot sentances and she wouldnt let him take her home either. Hw just hoped it wasnt her health.

Max layed with Tom panting softly as she cuddled into him. She knew this was risky but she wanted this more than anything. She felt whole again with Tom, she knew she still loved him. Though with him being with Amy it did put a small strain on things, she just hoped he would pick her. She leaned up kissing him gently as she cupped his cheek "Tom....I...Im glad to have you." she whispered biting her lip some. She wanted to tell him she loved him, but she was scared he wouldnt say it back.

Scarlett shrugged it off and just leaned back against him some. “Yeah. I kept my food down today at least. So with me being so close to the airport do you wanna just stay at my place tonight?” She asked him kissing his cheek. “I got some shrimp pasta to make for dinner.” She told him, still cleaning off all her brushes, scrunching her neck up when he tickled his beard across it.

Tom smiled at her and just pulled her in closer kissing her softly. “I’m glad you ran into me that day.... I’ve missed you so much.” He murmured. The part of him that still loved Amy was the part of him that was scared of being thrown aside by Max again after he started travelling a bit more for pay per views

Colby scratched his beard across her neck some just to mess with her and listened to what she was saying. He smiled and nodded "Yeah I like that idea." he murmured kissing her cheek softly "What did you have for lunch?" he asked wondering if what she had been eating could contribute to her not getting sick.

Max gave a small smile kissing him again "Ive missed you too Tom, so very much." shw whispered cuddling close to him. She knew how his life was now, the traveling and being home every so often. She had grown up since they were younger though, she understood and would be willing to make it work for them but she was worried he would only want her for closure and then he would leave.

She smiled tiredly. “A cheese and ham sandwich.” She told him. “And some potato chips.... and a coke.” She giggled laying her brushes out to dry then turned to face him. “We need to talk a little though. Cause I think I know why I’ve been sick for two weeks.” She mumbled.

He smiled and lay back just pulling her in close and pulled the covers over them. “You gonna come to the show tomorrow night? I know your friend has the weekend off but I’m gonna be there.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back