• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Colby nodded some "Alright, well I hope its nothing serious." he murmured kissing her gently before he picked her up and carried her bridal style out to the car "Come on little lady, time to go!"

Max nodded happily "Yeah of course Ill be there." she said tracing his chest tattoos lightly "When does she get back into town?" she asked softly knowing Amy was out doing shows for a bit

She squealed and held onto him laughing. “You are bad for my health!” She laughed kissing him softly once they got to the car then got in and sat quietly getting deep in thought while he drove. Going back to being a bit distant.

He smiled some. “I can’t wait. Uh... next Monday.” He told her quietly resting his head on top of hers and keeping her close.

Colby chuckled and held her hand as he drove in comfortable silence. He helped her out of the car as they arrived at her house "Mmm I cant wait for you to meet the family." he murmured kissing her gently. He was a little nervous because the last person who met his family was his ex fiancee. He felt something with Scarlett though, he really wanted this to work and he had completely forgotten about that dare.

Max nodded some and smiled a bit "Well we have til then." she whispered before moving to straddle his waist smirking down at him "Now Mr.Black,I think I need to have you inside me again." she whispered before leaning down and kissing him roughly.

Scarlett just hummed in response going up and unlocking her front door going to let the dog out then turned to look at Colby again tiredly. “Here.” She mumbled passing him a letter that she had gotten in the mail that morning from her doctor from her latest check up. She couldn’t face sayingthe words out loud yet. She wasn’t ready. She didn’t think it would happen so soon but she also wasn’t about to get rid of it.

Tom groaned happily kissing her back and positioning her right before pulling her down on top of him.

Colby raised an eyebrow and opened the letter. He looked at it a few times and went wide eyed looking at her in shock "Really? Oh my gosh...." he said letting it sink in before smiling wide at her

Max layed ontop of him afterwards panting heavily and clinging to him "Wow....that was...wow." she whispered wiping the hair that was stuck to her face from sweat

Scarlett nodded and smiled a bit “I’m pregnant.” She told him. “I know it’s unexpected but I ... I don’t know... I haven’t decided if I’m excited or not yet. It hasn’t really sunk in yet.” She told him quietly, trying to gauge his reaction. Not sure what he thought of it.

Tom smiled and pulled her in closer kissing her head and held her to him happily. “Eentonig.” He muttered. It felt good to be able to speak in his mother tongue again. Amy always got mad when he called his mom and spoke in Dutch with her around but with max it was simple. English was still much more instinct though having lived in Florida so long now.

Colby nodded some and placed his hands on his stomach "Ill be honest, I wasnt expecting this....but its going to be alright." he whispered kissing her gently "We'll make this work."

Max smiled widely as he spoke their mother tongue. She stroked his cheek gently biting her lip softly as she layed pressed against him "ik hou van je Tom...." she whispered hoping he would say it back to her.

He smiled pressing his lips to her head. “Ik hou van je.” He murmured to her holding her a bit closer starting to nod off a bit.

She nodded and smiled at him. “Yes we can and we will.” She told him stepping forward and kissing him softly, holding onto him for a minute then went to start on dinner. “How was your match tonight babe?” She asked him getting him a beer.

Max smiled widely and placed her head on his chest drifting to sleep as she listened to his heartbeat

Colby smiled some and kissed her gently before following her to the kitchen "Real good, the crowd loved it. I think Ill be getting a newer storyline soon which will be good. Finn is great and all but I can tell the fans might want something different." he explained before taking a sip of the beer she got him.

Scarlett smiled some. “I think you guys could do with an update. Like come on you’ve had two or three feuds now?” She asked him and got everything out to make dinner smiling as he pulled one of the bar stools over to where she was and sat down. “Table was too far away?” She asked pecking his cheek. “Right I can make this spicy or I could go real mild.” She told him getting out the paprika.

Colby smiled happily at her "Yeah its been two I think? Ive lost count now to be perfectly honest." he said with a small shrug laughing again "Mmm spice it up babe." he murmured before kissing her cheek

Scarlett smiled putting some spice in it knowing she needed to keep it slightly mild as her stomach was clearly sensitive at the moment. "What time is our flight? And you said your step dad is picking us up?" She asked him.

Tom woke up and slid out of bed to go take a shower then headed downstairs and started making dinner for them

Max yawned some and woke up putting his shirt on before walking downstairs and wrapping her arms around him from behind "Hey sexy." she murmured in dutch.

Colby nodded some and started to eat up his food "Yeah he is. Our flight is at 6 in the morning." he said

"Alright... By the way you have about three pairs of glasses dotted around my house." She giggled, watching him while he ate. "So you know... If you can't find your glasses." She winked at him, eating her dinner as well, managing the whole lot at least and went to finish packing, thanking him when he started doing the dishes then eventually once they were both done she went to the lounge with him, cuddling into him on the couch. "Your turn to pick a movie." She murmured tiredly, resting her head on his shoulder and pulled up the Apple TV for him to rent a movie from.

He smirked, pulling her round to stand next to him, "I'm dong some rookworst and stamppot." He told her "My mum sent me the recipes last week." He chuckled and stayed close to her, kissing her head and going to give the cats their dinner as well "No we don't have wet food tonight guys, that's a treat." He told them

Colby laughed some and finished up eating before he washed the dishes. He sat down and reached on the table and chuckled putting his glasses on and scrolling through movie options "Hmmm how about The Lost Boys?"

Max gasped and smiled happily "Oh I always loved her cooking." she said happily giggling at the cats and petting them "Oh youll be okay." she said happily as they licked her hands some.

She nodded tiredly and snuggled in close, the pregnancy still on her mind, silently worrying about all of it. They'd only been together for three months. They had never even discussed children yet. She pulled a blanket around them both and fell asleep five minutes into the movie.

He chuckled and went back to the food, geting it on the table before long and sat to eat with her, chucking the dishes in the dishwasher then locked up so they could head to bed

Max went to bed with him and sighed happily as she stared at him "Ive missed waking up with someone next to me." she admitted looking down some. She wanted Tom to herself but she was scared to bring up subject of leaving Amy.

Colby smiled and watched about half of the movie until he started to fall asleep as well. He got up and carried Scarlett to bed falling asleep with her

Scarlett got up early with him and went to get dressed in comfy clothes, taking all of her different medications then went and fed the dog. Max had agreed to come and get him for the weekend so she just needed to get him breakfast, smiling when she saw Colby bringing her suitcase down "Thank you." She murmured, slipping her ams around him. "You excited to go home?"

He just grunted in response and fell asleep to sleep through the night, waking up early in the morning and going to get everything tidied and waited for her to wake up, leaving her keys and stuff neatly by the front door so she wouldn't be able to forget anything then went back to lay down with her a while longer

Colby yawned and packed in the bags "Yeah Im excited to see my mom." he said with a smile before he started to drive to the airport "You nervous to meet them?" he asked

Max woke up and cuddled up close to Tom "Morning." she said softly kissing his cheek gently "How did you sleep?" she asked

She shrugged a little. “Are you going to tell them that we kinda messed up... because then yes I’m shitting myself.” She smiled tiredly at him.

Tom smiled resting his head back and holding her close. “Good. You?” He mumbled tiredly. He was gonna be at the gym for most of the day for a training day but he would have rather stayed at home with her. He had to catch himself a couple times though to remember that she did not live with him and that any would be coming home in a few days.

Colby chuckled some "I planned on it but my mom will be happy. She has been wanting me to have kids for a bit now." he said kissing her hand beforr pulling into a parking space.

Max smiled some "I slept good." she murmured yawing a little "I gotta pick up Scarlett's dog today, but it can wait a little." she said kissing his cheek gently before she went to play with the cats

She rolled her eyes a bit and got out with him rolling her suitcase with her inside and going with him to get checked in, through security and finally to the small boarding area, sitting next to him quietly resting her head on his shoulder and her arms around his waist. “I don’t think she was planning on you having them with someone when you’ve only been together 3 months.”

Tom smiled watching her some and lay there happily for a little longer before getting up going to shower to get ready for the day

Colby chuckled softly "Yeah but she can deal,look Scarlett I like you A LOT. Im happy to be having a kid with you." he said softly and truthfully as he waited in line with her.

Max got up and ready yawning some before she saw him come out in his gym wear "When can I see you again?" she asked

“I thought you were coming to the show tonight?” He mumbled getting his phone keys and wallet all situated.

Scarlett kissed his cheek smiling some. “Well if you think we can make it work then we will do everything we can to try.” She murmured. “I don’t think we should move in together though just for a baby. I don’t want to rush things because of this.” She told him as they boarded going to the seats with him glad to be in business class. She had to admit that despite loving him for him, she wasn’t exactly mad about the money perks.

Max nodded some "Yes but when she gets back....when can I see you?" she asked softly going over and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him softly.

Colby nodded some in agreement "I think thats a good idea, I could stay over a few times like I have been yeah?" he asked with a smile kissing her hand as he sat with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back