• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WW2 or BRIDGERTON interest check! { Action/Romance/Historical}

Slothgirl20

Gimme angst, gimme drama
Roleplay Type(s)
(NOT REPLACING ANY CURRENT PARTNERS)

Hi everyone, I currently have a very high muse to do a WW2 roleplay with some espionage thrown in. But before I get into the details, here are just a few basic rules!

*Note: I would like to be transparent and say that I do no know much about the war other than the very superficial stuff seen in history class ( quite a few years ago as well lol). I will be doing some googling, but PLEASE keep in mind that the concept I have is all based on movies I’ve seen set in this era.

RULES:

1) WRITING SAMPLE PLEASE! If you’re interested, please send a small sample of your writing. I will do the same if you’d like to get an idea of my writing style. I’d be more than happy to do so!

2) Third person, past tense. Detailed. No one liners or self- inserts.

3) No men.

4) No minors. I’m 22, so I’d like to roleplay with people that are 20+

5) DOUBLE UP. This means, we both play to characters.

For Bridgerton, I can play Anthony, Colin, Theo, Pen, Edwina, or Kate if you want me to play a canon character for your OC. I can also make an OC from scratch if you wish!

Will only do OC x OC or OC x Canon. For this fandom, I would prefer it to be OC x OC for my end.

6) I only roleplay Mx F pairings, but I’m more than open to doing one that is FxF or MXM. Since we’re doubling up, I’d be more than happy to play and LGBTQ+ pairing.

7) I’m a college student, so things might get intense schedule wise for me. I’m mostly available from Wednesday to Saturday. But of course, it varies since going in person has been exhausting. Mondays and Tuesdays are the most tiring days so I’m not sending out replies those days. JUST A HEADS UP!!

PLOTS: WW2

Plot A: A group of friends have to set their tension aside in order to complete a mission set by the SOE. However, problems arise when their attempts keep getting sabotaged. Due to the secret nature of their mission, the only way their next move could've been anticipated would be if there was someone from the inside…

》 Here, there could be some previous, unresolved tension from before they fell out of contact. If you want, we can have one or two people from the group who had fallen out of contact due to serving in the front lines or merely decided to fake their death due to safety concerns.

Plot B: Two inseparable friends find themselves putting their lives and studies on hold as they make the difficult decision to put their lives on the line for the sake of winning the war.

》 To explain this one a little bit more, it'll be similar to the first plot. However, I think it would be fun if these two friends got unknowingly involved with agents. Or maybe one is an agent and the other is a soldier/nurse/ whatever you'd like who accidentally involved one of the friends into their chaotic life, forcing them to have to unexpectedly leave.

Side note: I’d really love for there to be like a side plot where there’s also tension/ conflict between brothers/ sisters or friends. I think it would be really fun to have one be involved with the enemy and has to keep it a secret for the sake of their sibling/best friend.

BRIDGERTON

1) High class x lower class

A dynamic like Theo and Eloise's would be interesting to do.

2) Best friends to lovers

Here, I was thinking of having character A be from a disgraced family that hasn't recovered from their scandal. This affected their relationship with character B, the two of them growing apart, but character b was never told of the details of the scandal since they were quite young to understand.

3) Imposter

We can have character A be someone from a lower class family who sneaks into the extravagant balls and parties the rich throw. That's where they meet character b, from a very rich family who starts to question the real identity of this mysterious stranger.

4) Love triangle

Speaks for itself! I love playing multiple characters.

Let me know if you’re interested! And I’d love to hear your ideas :)

Last edited:
Not sure if you are still looking, but I have multiple samples for you to read in a Bridgerton-esque crossover for the spooky season. (SupernaturalxBridgerton crossover) I have no problem playing just Bridgerton though! Let me know and I will send the samples your way.

Not sure if you are still looking, but I have multiple samples for you to read in a Bridgerton-esque crossover for the spooky season. (SupernaturalxBridgerton crossover) I have no problem playing just Bridgerton though! Let me know and I will send the samples your way.
Hi! I remember you, we tried to plan a Bridgerton rp haha but it never got anywhere.

I’m currently super busy during the week due to university, but if you don’t mind replies during only Fridays and the weekend, hit me up! I’m super interested in this crossover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back