• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WW2 Love letters

Keggee311

This is a very specific request. I'm a history netd and I've been stuck on WW2 recently. We will be writing as either lovers or as a married couple separated by war and them continue post war time if we decide to go further on. I would like to do a different perspective and do this from either the German or Russian perspectives but I'm not picky.

Male or Female needed?
I've thought about doing a WW2 story not too long ago though I didn't act upon that whim.

I can play either as well, though I like to bounce off what my rp partner is most comfortable with. So what is it that you were looking for?
I get your original post was vague to keep it open however I am curious where your interest lies what kind of character you were looking to play and the other you wanted to interact with.

I'm looking for the correspondence letters between ether lovers or spouse. Emotions conveyed threw letters to one another that highlight their thoughts on the current circumstances. Playing threw the years it would graduate to the soldiers homecoming.

Or if you want something easier we could possibly go with the route of the journey of brothers in arms going through the course of the war.

Which time line of WW2, the beginning/middle/end?
The original concept would not be hard for me, however I’m one of those who enjoys the lead to romance over the romance itself. So maybe a young man and woman who knew of each other growing up but didn’t communicate until he was sent off to war. We could brainstorm an interesting reason for the two to Initially communicate.

I'm thinking at the start to include all the juicy tidbits along the way. Just my thinking personally. I think them being in the same neighborhood growing up would work but the reason as to why she writes to him could be better discussed when we decided on which country our characters are from.

True, the beginning in Russia would be very different from the beginning of Germany. If they were in Germany, would that imply he were drafted or enlisted?

I love this idea, but it seems you already found a prospective partner so good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back