• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WW2 rp

Pomni21

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm looking for a partner to do this historical fiction rp with me.

I'm looking for someone who can play as an SS officer or guard.

I'll be playing as a nurse, who works in one of the camps. She secretly aides the prisoners and makes sure that they are treated with kindness under her care.

I can play NPCs to help the rp move along. My partner can play as NPCs or an additional character.

*Note: I don't condone the actions of Nazis/Nazism, anti-Semitism and any other bad ideology either. This rp is just to delve into that dark time period. I'm also just interested in this period of history.*

General rules:

I interact with 18+

No smut

Don't control my character:

Please use OOC marks, when we're not roleplaying. That way we can keep it organized.

No spamming: Please don't go out of your way to spam me with messages if I don't reply in 10 minutes or less. I have a life outside of Amino and I know you do too. If I don't respond in 24 hours, you can just send me a small reminder. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Please have Discord.

Preferably have responses daily, it could even just be one message. Let me know if you become unavailable.

About me-

My age:21

My Literacy:Semi-lit (open to others, except one-liners)

My time zone:EST (open to time zones close to that.)

I usually send in quick replies. However since I'm nearing the end of this semester, I'll be busy till may. Though I'm fairly active during weekends.

If interested, you can comment or message me.

If I'm busy, I'll

get back to you as soon as I can.

Hi! I would be really interested in your roleplay. I haven't done an rp in a while, but if this and possibly slow replies aren't a bother to you, I would gladly be your partner.

Hi! I would be really interested in your roleplay. I haven't done an rp in a while, but if this and possibly slow replies aren't a bother to you, I would gladly be your partner.
I don't mind slow messages. It's just been tiring to get an rp partner, just to get ghosted right off the bat on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back