• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

(Basically I won't be using Albedo for awhile) Beerus examined Ben, "But he's not a saiyan..." He taps the dial on his chest

(Basically I won't be using Albedo for awhile) Beerus examined Ben, "But he's not a saiyan..." He taps the dial on his chest
The Omnitrix didn't respond. "Sorry it only responds to me." He said slapping the dial and changing back. Goku looked at the class 1-A kids. "Beerus are you a teacher now?! Aw man! That's totally gonna cut into training time." He complained jumping to conclusions.

"Hm..I see Azmuth has upgraded his watch..." Beerus replied "And Goku I am not a teacher, these kids got here because of one reason.. Several Universes not in the God of Destruction Sector have ripped apart the space time continuum, as such. those universes combined. we don't know why, or what caused it but we will find out soon enough"

"Hm..I see Azmuth has upgraded his watch..." Beerus replied "And Goku I am not a teacher, these kids got here because of one reason.. Several Universes not in the God of Destruction Sector have ripped apart the space time continuum, as such. those universes combined. we don't know why, or what caused it but we will find out soon enough"
Ben looked at Goku. "It doesn't seem to matter Lord Beerus." Whis said. "From what I can tell these Universes are permanently combined. There's no undoing a fusion on this scale." Goku ribbed his head. "I don't get it." He said. Ben looked at Goku. "Foods more your style right? Imagine if you made hot chocolate. The powder and the hot water are both things by semselves. When put together they can't be sperated. Or something to that extent right?" He asked.

"But this is a good thing Whis, More universes combined means more food!" He exclaimed, "And yes, the green one is correct"
Ben looked at the UA students. "Hichschool students huh?" He said walking over to them. "Names Ben." He said. "Get lost." Katsuki said pushing him. "Okay you need an attitude adjustment." Ben said.

Izuku looked at Ben "Sorry about him, He just wants to surpass me, Anyways, Ben, was that transformation your quirk?"
(Wow... That's very arrogant sounding of Izuku. He'd likely just apologize for his behavior and stop there) "Quirk?" Ben asked. "No... It's right here." He said holding up the Omnitrix.

(See the problem of the internet is that you don't know what tone the person your talking to is using)
"Interesting" Izuku noted it in his notebook

(See the problem of the internet is that you don't know what tone the person your talking to is using)
"Interesting" Izuku noted it in his notebook
(What I mean is Izuku wouldn't have mentioned the surpassing thing because Izuku doesn't see himself as being better than Bakugo) Bakugo grabbed his wrist. "So your saying that you need this to be useful? Pathetic." He used an explosion the Omnitrix. "Ow!" Ben yelled. When the smoke cleared the Omnitrix was completely unharmed. "Dude what is your issue!?!"

"Bakugo, you need to stop, he is trying to help us here now that U.A is probably removed from the universe," Izuku told Bakugo

"Bakugo, you need to stop, he is trying to help us here now that U.A is probably removed from the universe," Izuku told Bakugo
"Was I talking to you DEKU!?" Bakugo shouted. "You need a major attitude adjustment." Ben said. "If you think your so good then take me on." Ben challenged. Bakugo looked at him. "Hah. This idiot thinks he can beat me. Alright I'll take you on. "

Two boys appeared seemingly out of thin air. They both had flaming red hair. They were identical and one of them put something in his pocket. "Told you those super long extendable ears were worth it Fred." The left twin said. They both begsn to cal for bets. "Who will win this fight do ya think?"

Goku leaned next to Vegeta. "Hey Vegeta you got any Zenni on you?"

"Alright but how much?"
"Uh..." Goku began to count with his fingers. Money was... Not his strong suit."

Ben looked at Katsuki. "I'll give you one chance to back out." The ladder said. Ben smirked confidently. "Look you gotta touch the thing for it to work. I saw you change back."Bakugo said confidently. "Oh that's just habit." Ben said. "If I really need to I can just... Transform." There was a flash of emerald light.

c5c3bbe9cb9b08c4bdcb2439c260f1d3.jpg

"HEATBLAST!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back