• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

Eddie got up and looked around, "This place is really metal, but yeah man, this thing is crashing..."(Also This happens before Ben 10k because your not married to Kai Green and you just got master control i'm guessing?) Humongattack looked up, "Oh great a giant moon is coming down to the ground" He turned back into XLR8 to go to the crash site.
Vader looked to the far right.. "Is that the death star crashing?" He said
Vegeta looked at Whis, "Alright," He charged energy until he was SSJB He then charged further
The pokemon trainers also saw the death star near them as well,
Heavy heard a loud falling object sound "OH NO! We gonna get squished Scout!"
Goku himself charged to Super Saiyan Blue and held his breath flying out of the deathstar as hit fell to Earth. He prepared a Kamehameha. The blue energy appeared in hisnhands charging for a few seconds before a huge wave of Blue energy was sent at the Deathstar.

Katsuki looked at Vegeta. "What's the point of changing your hair? A better haircut doesn't make you stronger dumbass." He said to Vegeta.

Riggs looked at Goku, "Um dude, what are you doing?"

Vegeta backhanded Bakugou,"That's where you're wrong brat!" He charged more energy

The death star pieces crashed acrossed the area

Riggs looked at Goku, "Um dude, what are you doing?"

Vegeta backhanded Bakugou,"That's where you're wrong brat!" He charged more energy

The death star pieces crashed acrossed the area
Goku flew back to Earth as the Death Star pieces fell to the new unnamed planet.

Something caught Vegeta's fist. The apparent "teacher" was looking down at him. "I'm afraid I cannot condone the attacking of my students." He said.

(You do realize Aizawa's quirk is useless against Vegeta right?, Since he is quirkless) "I would like to see you try!, FINAL FLASH!!!!)

(You do realize Aizawa's quirk is useless against Vegeta right?, Since he is quirkless) "I would like to see you try!, FINAL FLASH!!!!)
Vegeta was hit over the head by Whis. "Alright that's enough Vegeta. I'm sure you don't want to be the one responcible for destroying any parts of Lord Beerus' planet do you?

Last edited:
Swampfire looked at Darth Vader before transforming

sketch-1541374949929.png

"XLR8! Gotta run." He said speeding off. He was heading towards Kame House. (I call Krillin)

Albedo turned into albedo_recolor_cannonbolt_by_thewalrusclown-d5lz6yk.png
"CANNONBOLT!" he ran over Kakashi and went fast even passing darth vader all the way to the Kame House on instinct
Vader saw the blur "What the?"
Heavy was nearly hit by a giant piece of the death star "AHHH GIANT SPACE STATION NEARLY HIT HEAVY!"

Attachments

• albedo_xlr8_by_omniverse9-dapbwu7.png
    albedo_xlr8_by_omniverse9-dapbwu7.png
    30 KB · Views: 0
Albedo turned into View attachment 502994
"CANNONBOLT!" he ran over Kakashi and went fast even passing darth vader all the way to the Kame House on instinct
Vader saw the blur "What the?"
Heavy was nearly hit by a giant piece of the death star "AHHH GIANT SPACE STATION NEARLY HIT HEAVY!"
(We need to focus on one situation at a time. You can be... Um... Roshi) XLr8 stopped at the Kame house."Whoa."

Roshi looked at XLR8 "What are you? can you give me hot ladies really fast like how you run?"

Cannonbolt is spinning towards Kame House and runs over roshi

Roshi looked at XLR8 "What are you? can you give me hot ladies really fast like how you run?"

Cannonbolt is spinning towards Kame House and runs over roshi
XLR8 looked Cannon bolt. "Oh not now." He said. Krilling looked out the window. "Master Roshi!" He yelled running to him. "You okay?"

"FINALLY FOUND YOU TENNYSON!" He hits the dial and albedo_recolor_rath_by_thewalrusclown-d5xiw59.png
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, TENNYSON!, YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME GET MY GALVAN FORM BACK!"
Roshi is knocked out

"FINALLY FOUND YOU TENNYSON!" He hits the dial and View attachment 502998
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, TENNYSON!, YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME GET MY GALVAN FORM BACK!"
Roshi is knocked out
Suddenly Rath (who by the way acts like Albedo and not Rath weird I know) was punched across the Jaw by Krillin. "Okay what's this about?" He asked. XLR8 turned back into Ben. "Give it up Albedo. There are bigger fish to fry right now. Like why a bunch of new places suddenly showed up in the world."

(Why can't be like Rath?) Rath grabs Krillin and throws him into the water
"THIS IS ABOUT ME GETTING MY GALVAN FORM BACK AS MY DEFAULT!"

(Why can't be like Rath?) Rath grabs Krillin and throws him into the water
"THIS IS ABOUT ME GETTING MY GALVAN FORM BACK AS MY DEFAULT!"
(Yeah sorry Rath's for nothing on Krillin also because in Omniverse he was shown to act like Albedo) "ALBEDO!" Ben yelled. "There are more important things to deal with right now."

"Wanna bet?" Rath grabbed his leg and slams him on the ground
(I feel like I should mention that at this point Krillin is strong enough to destroy a planet but okay) "That's enough Albedo!" Ben yelled. He slammed on the Omnitrix.

"NRG!"

(But Ben and Albedo are still stronger, even without alien x)
"Ah heat-based eh? not smart!" albedo_recolor_waterhazard_by_thewalrusclown-d64xdso.png
"WATER HAZARD!" he shoots at NRG repeatedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back