• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

View attachment 502758
"Maybe it's a ultra beast?" Kayden suggested
(it's time.) "I've never seen an ultrabeast that could do that" Tom said.

Suddenly the sky glowed brighter and brighter. All these worlds shook violently. Everyone could feel it. Like the whole world was crashing into something.

Ben got off the ground. "Rook... You okay?" He asked. "I am fine Ben." Rook said. Ben slowly regained his balance and looked forward. "Who's the weirdo in the red and blue tights?"

Albedo got sent to Naruto's Universe "Where am I?" he said "And where's tennyson?!"
Heavy got sent to the MHA universe "This place doesn't look like the hardpoint"
Vader looked at Ben and Rook..."A bunch of buffoons, no matter.."
Eddie saw venom. "Whoa that's metal.."

Albedo got sent to Naruto's Universe "Where am I?" he said "And where's tennyson?!"
Heavy got sent to the MHA universe "This place doesn't look like the hardpoint"
Vader looked at Ben and Rook..."A bunch of buffoons, no matter.."
Eddie saw venom. "Whoa that's metal.."
"Who?" Kakashi asked quite calmly. "I'm afraid I don't know you're talking about."

Scout was thrown with Heavy the looked up the a building. The sign said. "Ultra Orangestar Highschool."

Goku looked around. He was on the deathstar. "Huh?" (Wanna play a bunch Storm troopers)

Peter looked at Darth Vader. "What the crap? Who are you?" He asked. The Omnitrix scanned the symbiote. "Klyntar transformation unlocked.

"Where am I?" He asked again "And TENNYSON, BEN TENNYSON!, HE'S FAMOUS"
Heavy looked around, "We at school, but Heavy dropped out for a reason...."
(HELL YEAH)
Vader looked at Ben, and a second venom which got split in half into half venom "Interesting... I am Lord Vader and I shall take over this planet"

"Where am I?" He asked again "And TENNYSON, BEN TENNYSON!, HE'S FAMOUS"
Heavy looked around, "We at school, but Heavy dropped out for a reason...."
(HELL YEAH)
Vader looked at Ben, and a second venom which got split in half into half venom "Interesting... I am Lord Vader and I shall take over this planet"
"Well for such a famous Shinobi I can't say I've ever heard of him." Kakashi said.

"Yeah me too big guy." Scout said.

"Whoa don't jump the gun. You aren't taking control of anything tall dark and... Um... Handsome? I dunno how do you look under that helmet?" Peter asked.

Goku looked around this strange place. "Vegeta?" He asked. "Could this have something to do with the sky cracking?" He asked looking around.

"He is not a shinobi! he uses a device called the omnitrix, in fact, why don't I give you a crash course on it?" He slams the dial and turns into
albedo_recolor_clockwork_by_thewalrusclown-d619t30.png
"CLOCKWORK!"
"What we do now, Scout?" Heavy asked Scout
Vader held his lightsaber and activated, "Well let's see what the future holds.."
Vegeta was knocked out and Beerus saw the 1-A kids there "WHAT ARE KIDS DOING HERE," He asked Whis
Eddie backed off from the symbiote, "Whoa down boy, you want a guitar solo?" He pulled and did a guitar solo which hurt the symbiote

"He is not a shinobi! he uses a device called the omnitrix, in fact, why don't I give you a crash course on it?" He slams the dial and turns into
View attachment 502768
"CLOCKWORK!"
"What we do now, Scout?" Heavy asked Scout
Vader held his lightsaber and activated, "Well let's see what the future holds.."
Vegeta was knocked out and Beerus saw the 1-A kids there "WHAT ARE KIDS DOING HERE," He asked Whis
Eddie backed off from the symbiote, "Whoa down boy, you want a guitar solo?" He pulled and did a guitar solo which hurt the symbiote
Kakashi jumped down from the tree. "Huh so you need that device on your wrist to channel your chakara." He said.

Scout looked at the school. "Um... Take a look around?" He asked walking in.

Ben dialed the Omnitrix. He slammed down.

sketch-1541557225719.png

"ECHO ECHO!"

Katsuki looked at Beerus. "What's with the weird cat?" Whis looked at them. "I'm afraid I don't know Lord Beerus.

"Chakra? No, I don't know what that is... "He shoots a time beam at Kakashi.
"OOH Heavy likes going in places he doesn't know!" Heavy said
"I see, a technologic alien of sound..." Vader said
"Listen brat, I am not a cat and I can end your existence right now if you call me that again!"
The symbiote acked in agony and latched on to Eddie, making him a demonic symbiote

"Chakra? No, I don't know what that is... "He shoots a time beam at Kakashi.
"OOH Heavy likes going in places he doesn't know!" Heavy said
"I see, a technologic alien of sound..." Vader said
"Listen brat, I am not a cat and I can end your existence right now if you call me that again!"
The symbiote acked in agony and latched on to Eddie, making him a demonic symbiote
Kakashi summersaulted out of the way. He beam hit the tree and aged it. "What the!? I've never seen such a Jutsu before." He said.

Echoecho screams at Vader.

Kirishima looked at Beerus. "Whoa! He looks so cool!" He yelled. "Like one of those anubis things from history class! What'dya think Midoriya.

Goku made hi way to the cafeteria. His stomach grumbled loudly in a room full of stormtroopers. "Man I'm hungry." He said.

"Fine but you force me no choice but if you keep dodging let's see how you like this!" He makes the area stop in time, he grabs Kakashi and chucks him
Vader looked at him confused after being pushed back, "He slashed at Echo Echo's wrist
"I guess he looks cool, but what's more important is where are we?" Izuku responded
Storm Troopers looked at Goku and aimed their guns at him "Halt! Intruder, We shall take you to the Emperor and Lord Vader immediately

"Fine but you force me no choice but if you keep dodging let's see how you like this!" He makes the area stop in time, he grabs Kakashi and chucks him
Vader looked at him confused after being pushed back, "He slashed at Echo Echo's wrist
"I guess he looks cool, but what's more important is where are we?" Izuku responded
Storm Troopers looked at Goku and aimed their guns at him "Halt! Intruder, We shall take you to the Emperor and Lord Vader immediately
Kakashin was indeed thrown.

Echoecho jumped back. "Sounds not cutting it huh... Okay how about something else." He tapped the Omnitrix.

sketch-1541557249474.png

"SWAMPFIRE!"

Whis looked at the man behind them. He had a large stature and a plastered smile. "Well class it seems we're on an unscheduled field trip!" The hero said.

"So does that mean no to the food?" Goku asked.

Albedo hits his chest, albedo_xlr8_by_omniverse9-dapbwu7.png
"XLR8!" He ran after Kakashi who was being thrown miles away.
"Ah, I see, another creature who has powers, presumably plant based? " He force gripped ben and threw him into Mr.Smoothies
Class 1-A was confused not knowing what to do, Beerus asked Whis, "What do we do?"
The stormtrooper put Goku in power drawing handcuffs and freed him in front of the emperor

Albedo hits his chest, View attachment 502782
"XLR8!" He ran after Kakashi who was being thrown miles away.
"Ah, I see, another creature who has powers, presumably plant based? " He force gripped ben and threw him into Mr.Smoothies
Class 1-A was confused not knowing what to do, Beerus asked Whis, "What do we do?"
The stormtrooper put Goku in power drawing handcuffs and freed him in front of the emperor
When he got there he saw a log in place of where Kakashi had been. Kakashi looked at a sign. "Satan leaf city?" He asked. There was a picture of Me. Satan wearing a leaf headband.

"Oh I'm not ready yet." Swampfire said. He tapped the Omnitrix again.

ultimate_swampfire_by_divineroar-d4jsjib.jpg

"ULTIMATE SWAMPFIRE!"

"Wake up Vegeta." Whis said hitting him with his stick.

Goku looked at the Emporer. "You got anything to eat?" He asked. "I could use a meal by now."

XLR8 ran over there and slammed his chest twice and said "HUMUNGOUSAUR AND GRAVATTACK!
Alien_Fusion_17.png
(A red version could not be found, so just remove the green and and place green there, don't worry Albedo made a chip for his omnitrix so he can make combos, which will probably go to you later in the story)
"HUMUNGATTACK!"He debuted the latest feature in his omnitrix. He grabbed Kakashi, and made him heavy so he couldn't move as much..
"An ultimate feature?.. Wow, I will hand to you.. that's quite interesting" He said, but starts using force choke
Vegeta woke up "What happened, where am I again?" He looked around and he saw a irritated Beerus and a normal Whis, as well as kids, "WHAT ARE KIDS DOING HERE!" Vegeta yelled
Eddie flew up into the death star by accident, in which he made a hole where Oxygen was leaking out of, "Ouch, hey what's going on here?"
Emperor told Goku, "No...Only your demise," He looks at Eddie and tells everyone to get to the escape pods as the Death star was going to crash into U.A high school

XLR8 ran over there and slammed his chest twice and said "HUMUNGOUSAUR AND GRAVATTACK!
View attachment 502840
(A red version could not be found, so just remove the green and and place green there, don't worry Albedo made a chip for his omnitrix so he can make combos, which will probably go to you later in the story)
"HUMUNGATTACK!"He debuted the latest feature in his omnitrix. He grabbed Kakashi, and made him heavy so he couldn't move as much..
"An ultimate feature?.. Wow, I will hand to you.. that's quite interesting" He said, but starts using force choke
Vegeta woke up "What happened, where am I again?" He looked around and he saw a irritated Beerus and a normal Whis, as well as kids, "WHAT ARE KIDS DOING HERE!" Vegeta yelled
Eddie flew up into the death star by accident, in which he made a hole where Oxygen was leaking out of, "Ouch, hey what's going on here?"
Emperor told Goku, "No...Only your demise," He looks at Eddie and tells everyone to get to the escape pods as the Death star was going to crash into U.A high school
(Ben did it first. It was Ben 10k but still don't think I'm sitting this out) Kakashi looked into the sky. After all U.A. Orange star highschool was in Satan's Leaf City. "What is that?" He said looking up.

Swampfire aimed a blast at the thing on Bader's chest.

"We don't know. I want you to raise yiur energy so that Goku can come take then back to Earth." Whis said.

Goku looked at the Emporer "This thing is falling? It doesn't feel like it." He said. He flew into the air.

Eddie got up and looked around, "This place is really metal, but yeah man, this thing is crashing..."(Also This happens before Ben 10k because your not married to Kai Green and you just got master control i'm guessing?) Humongattack looked up, "Oh great a giant moon is coming down to the ground" He turned back into XLR8 to go to the crash site.
Vader looked to the far right.. "Is that the death star crashing?" He said
Vegeta looked at Whis, "Alright," He charged energy until he was SSJB He then charged further
The pokemon trainers also saw the death star near them as well,
Heavy heard a loud falling object sound "OH NO! We gonna get squished Scout!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back