• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DC. Marvel. Ben 10. Undertale. Monster Hunter. Dragon Ball. When hearing such names you think of worlds vastly different from eachother. Well in one place the fabric of reality wore so thin that these universes have crashed into eachother. They twisted and combine to form one super dimension. This is the story of how theae characters adjusted to this.

ben_tennyson__ben_10__new_generation____new_design_by_windmarine-daeakeb.png

Ben threw his smoothie into the trash nearby. "Yeah you escaping prison amd I'm in your way how about that." He said confidently. "Come on Albedo. You can't beat me with your knockoff Omnitrix."

"KNOCK OFF?!" Albedo was outraged, He hit the dial in his Omnitrix,
View attachment 502732
"FOUR ARMS" he yelled
"Hey! Name yelling's my Shtick." Ben yelled. Suddenly a grapple hook came from the proto-tool.

future_rook_blonko_in_genrex_style_by_kamran10000-dbv4uzf.jpg

"Ben perhapse you should transform into Humungosaur or another species that is sufficiently strong enough to take on Albedo." Rook said.

"I know that. Just gimme a minute." Ben said. He raised his sleeve showing his own new Omnitrix. He turned the dial and slammed down on it.

sketch-1541557241743.png

"ARMODRILLO!"

"Oh look the rookie came to play!¨ he throws a boulder at Rook and throws another at Ben
Rook jumped out of the way. Armodrillo punched through the boulder.

In another Universe.

usa_spider-man_chi_spider-man_r_d909a17b.png

A teenage hero about 17 jumped off a wall dodging a black tentacle. "Okay let me just say. Your immune to my Spider-Sense and you STILL can't touch me."

¨Puny Sspider... your life will be cut short!¨ he throws more tentacles
Peter jumped off a wall. "You seem to be forgetting where we are venom." He said landing near a DJ station. "We're in the funkiest funky place in New York. MC Spidey's gonna play a tune you can't resist." He turned the volume up to full and pressed play letting out incredibly loud sound from the speakers.

Armodrillo looked behind him. "Did you hear that?" He asked. (New York is gonna be become New Yorkwood)

venom-5b9a1a6d857ef.jpg
¨RAGHHHHHHH WE ARE VENOM, NO MORE BROCK ONLY VENOM!¨

Albedo then changes to stinkfly
albedo_recolor_stinkfly_by_thewalrusclown-d5zvw2u.png
¨STINKFLY! You said never let your guard down, plus I like saying their names!¨ He shoots acid at Armadrillo's armor

View attachment 502742
¨RAGHHHHHHH WE ARE VENOM, NO MORE BROCK ONLY VENOM!¨

Albedo then changes to stinkfly
View attachment 502745
¨STINKFLY! You said never let your guard down, plus I like saying their names!¨ He shoots acid at Armadrillo's armor
Peter looked at him. "No only Eddie." He played the Music loud as he could.

Armidrollo looked at him. "Hey just like how you have my onsession of chilifries."

(Okay switching it too Dragon Ball. You know what that is I hope then the universe crash)

(What last post? I don't see a change?)
Peter turned the music all the way up. "No Just Eddie." He said

Armidrillo blocked with his arm. "Ow! Hot HOT HOT!"

Goku finally arrived at Bulma's after a hard days work of Radish Farming. He was wearing his Gi. "HEY VEGETA!" He yelled.

Dragon-Ball-Super-Goku-625x352.jpg

Venom looked at Peter, He screamed in agony
Albedo kept shooting Acid at the armor hoping to destroy it.
"What is it Kakarot?" Vegeta said

Venom looked at Peter, He screamed in agony
Albedo kept shooting Acid at the armor hoping to destroy it.
"What is it Kakarot?" Vegeta said
Suddenly the sky in cracked in Bellwood as if it was about shatter.

This also happened in New York as the ceiling crumbled revealing a cracked sky.

It also did so at Capsule Corp. Though Goku didn't notice. "Chi-Chi let me off early. I'm heading off to Whis' place to train. Wanna come. (This is pre Ultra-Instinct)

"Tennyson, look at the sky!" Albedo yelled
Eddie was unconscious from the sound but the symbiote tried rebonding with him again
"Any chance to get stronger than you is worth taking, Kakarot, WHAT THE HELL? KAKAROT LOOK AT THE SKY!" Vegeta yelled

"Tennyson, look at the sky!" Albedo yelled
Eddie was unconscious from the sound but the symbiote tried rebonding with him again
"Any chance to get stronger than you is worth taking, Kakarot, WHAT THE HELL? KAKAROT LOOK AT THE SKY!" Vegeta yelled
(Try putting space between each character you play like I am. It makes it easier to follow)

Armidrillo looked up. "What the heck?" He asked.

Peter looked in the sky. "That doesn't look good." He said.

Goku looked up. His mouth fell open. "The sky's broken!?!" He yelled.

"Tennyson, I don't like where this is going!, Stinkfly said,
Eddie got backup and looked up, "THE HELL?"
"I guess so, Maybe Beerus and Whis can fix this..." Vegeta told Goku

"Tennyson, I don't like where this is going!, Stinkfly said,
Eddie got backup and looked up, "THE HELL?"
"I guess so, Maybe Beerus and Whis can fix this..." Vegeta told Goku
Armodrillo tapped the Omnitrix changing back to normal.

Peter was too focused on the sky.

Goku was dumbstruck.

At the Hidden Leaf Kakashi looked up at the sky as it cracked.

Scout had stopped half way across the bridge at tuefort still holding the intel. "What da hell!?"

Two trainers looked up at the sky, "What's that, a Ultra Wormhole? He asked his friend.
Darth Vader looked above the death star, "What is that?"
Eddie was driving the Deuce and looked up, "The hell is that, looks kinda metal..."

Heavy moved next to scout "Oh boy, she looks bigger than thanksgiving turkey"
Finally at Pallet Town where a final show down was happening two young men stared at the. Sky forgetting their battle completely. Two very well know trainer. Tom looked at the cracking sky. He turned to his friend. "You seeing this?"

4469f88d36c11685e681cc06cc7ce76e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back