• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

(I was going to do a bit with Alien X where is going to use him again but just stands there again..) "I attacked them, whatcha going to do about it?"

(I was going to do a bit with Alien X where is going to use him again but just stands there again..) "I attacked them, whatcha going to do about it?"
Goku gritted his teeth. NRG jumped to the side transforming.

e_10__2017___big_chill_01_by_ebomnitrix-db2nd52.png

"BIG CHILL!" He yelled before blowing cold air on Water Hazard. He looked at Goku. "Stand back sir. I can take him."

"You're ticking me off Tennyson." He hits the dial againalbedo_way_big_by_wodnynahaj222-d8751hm.jpg
"WAY BIG!" He steps on Ben
(He got thawed due to failsafe in Omnitrix forgot to say that)

He looked at Goku and for some reason his omnitrix glowed near goku. "Saiyan form unlocked" said his omnitrix
"Ooh let's try him out"3406013918_f555447c58.jpg
"Um what to call him, Ah, I'll think about it later"

He looked at Goku and for some reason his omnitrix glowed near goku. "Saiyan form unlocked" said his omnitrix
"Ooh let's try him out"View attachment 503010
"Um what to call him, Ah, I'll think about it later"
(If his default form is Ben that means their Omnitrix's are still synchrlronized correct? Also having the formes unlocked does not mean he can go super saiyan)

(Yes so Ben also has a saiyan form now, now when the omnitrix scans something, It makes it into a prime sample of its species so now they are at Goku level)

(Yes so Ben also has a saiyan form now, now when the omnitrix scans something, It makes it into a prime sample of its species so now they are at Goku level)
(Not even. Super Saiyan is not attainable by Omnitrix. And Saiyan god forms are definitely not attainable with the Omnitrix. Besides Albedo's Omnitrix Synchs with the prime Omnitrix not the other way around. It can't scan data)

(Well they could go Echo Echo and duplicate themselves for the rituals)
(Yes well if you bothered to watch the what if saiyan thing he made you'd also know that Ben wouldn't start out being a super Saiyan if he unlocked the DNA. Look if your playing Albedo fine. But play him with Albedo's arrogance and beliefs rather than just doing what suits his situation. And again the Omnitrix prime hasn't downloaded the DNA. Albedo's Omnitrix synchronizes to match BENS not the other way around.)

(Well I knew that I meant base level goku and Albedo can still scan)
(Did you not pay attention to when Albedo created his own Omnitrix or rebuilt the Ultimatrix. It Synchs to BEN'S omnitrix. He only has Ben's transformations. It can't scan DNA samples. Ben's Omnitrix can scan DNA samples. That's why the default Sample in Albedo's Omnitrix is Ben. If it can scsn DNA samples then it's its own thing and there's no reason for hin tk not have his Galvan form back)

(Alright. I'll let it pass cuz ya didn't know. However just as I need to be prepared to lose sometimes so do you) Goku looked at Albedo. "Fighting in a body yoou don't understand... Not smart." He said.

(Goku doesn't know the Omnitrix gives him on how to use the species does he?) "Not smart? hm, I think it rather is, Saiyan? but we won't know by standing here"

(Goku doesn't know the Omnitrix gives him on how to use the species does he?) "Not smart? hm, I think it rather is, Saiyan? but we won't know by standing here"
(Yeah he knows basic Ki control but nothing on the level of Kamehameha. Nor does he have the amount of skill Goku has) Goku smirked. "Well come on then." He said.

Goku flew at Albedo and attacked him with a flurry of punches. Ben looked at the Omnitrix. He turned the dial and slammed down on it.

"MonKi!" He yelled.

Albedo struggled to hold his punches he thought, how long can I keep this up! he's too fast!
Goku grabbed his throat. "You stay away from my friends got it?" He asked. Just then he noticed Vegeta's energy. He flew over to Ben grabbing him and then used instant transmission going to Beerus' place. "Hey sorry I didn't come sooner a guy was attacking put friends." Vegeta would notice MonKi's tail."

Albedo was angry that he failed, he remembered everything from him working with Azmuth, to turning against him, He got angry even more, he realized his failure was not understanding this new form, so he decided to master it, by training with it and researching the Saiyan species

Albedo was angry that he failed, he remembered everything from him working with Azmuth, to turning against him, He got angry even more, he realized his failure was not understanding this new form, so he decided to master it, by training with it and researching the Saiyan species
MonKi looked at his form. "Strange." He said. "It seems mostly human." He looked at his tail. "But I've got a tail." "Vegeta he's a Saiyan." Goku said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back