• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

(Why wouldn't I? then we couldn't do the TOKU SENTAI together, I guess I get the space aussie and burter, Also I realize that with the universes colliding, if someone takes a character you want to be, you can still be that character since trillions amounts of earths fused into one, so you know what that means?)
"Alright, How about teaching you how to sense others ki?"
"That parts covored. I did.dl some training before this." He said.

"I guess your up then.." he said
Piccolo stepped forward. "Alright. I have two things to say to you." He said. "First! Don't get over confident everything you've learned so far has been easy. Second it's enough to learn these techniques. You have to master them by testing out their application in battle. Find a strategy that works for you." He said. "Man Piccolo's super serious." Yamcha said. "Which reminds me." He ran off to get the dragon radar. He and the two Nappas were gonna head to name and use the Namekian Dragonballs.

Piccolo stepped forward. "Alright. I have two things to say to you." He said. "First! Don't get over confident everything you've learned so far has been easy. Second it's enough to learn these techniques. You have to master them by testing out their application in battle. Find a strategy that works for you." He said. "Man Piccolo's super serious." Yamcha said. "Which reminds me." He ran off to get the dragon radar. He and the two Nappas were gonna head to name and use the Namekian Dragonballs.
(He about to learn special beam cannon)
"Wonder what he's doing," Gohan said

Nappa looked confused. "What do we need the namekian dragon balls for again?" He asked

(He about to learn special beam cannon)
"Wonder what he's doing," Gohan said

Nappa looked confused. "What do we need the namekian dragon balls for again?" He asked
(And Hellzone Grenade, and Light Grenade, and Full Power Energy Blast)
"Alright first things first show me how you apply the moves you've learned." Piccolo said.

"Because we're getting old." GTNappa said. "If we want to stay in our prime we have to wish to be younger."

(And Hellzone Grenade, and Light Grenade, and Full Power Energy Blast)
"Alright first things first show me how you apply the moves you've learned." Piccolo said.

"Because we're getting old." GTNappa said. "If we want to stay in our prime we have to wish to be younger."
"But why Namek? Why not the ones here, it's too far to go all the way to Namek!" Nappa said

"FINE! but can we at least get space taco bell on the way there?" he asked
"Space Taco Bell? Wait your from that Team Four Star Universe aren't you? Where's my Nappa!" GTNappa said. "Wrong. I'm Team Four Star Nappa." FourstarNappa said. "And this is Vegeta." He said gesturing to TFS Vegeta "He was a prison...." "Nappa. I killed you once remember?" TFS Vegeta.said warningly. "Biiiiitch." "... Goddammit Nappa." "Yes we can get space Taco Bell." Yamcha said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back